Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Stand Up

"So, we have a concert for tonight." Liam stated which made me groan and bury my face in the nearest pillow on the couch.

"What's up with her?" Niall asked.

"She wanted to see Nick Jonas in Broadway." Louis pointed out which made me groan and bury my face further in the couch pillow.

"You'd rather watch a Broadway show than us? Harsh." Harry feigned hurt which made me kick my legs.

"We can go tomorrow, love." Zayn piped up with a chuckle.

"I can go tomorrow. You guys have this signing." I said bitterly before rising up for air and burying my face in the pillow-y goodness yet again. "I'll get dinner started."

"But, it's only 4 PM." Liam countered.

"Do you really want to perform on an empty stomach?" I asked and raised my eyebrows; silence ensued. "I thought so."

I got up and moved to the mini kitchen in the suite before grabbing ingredients for a hearty Filet Mignon meal.

"Don't hold out on carrots." Louis yelled from the living room.

"Don't hold out on carrots.." I mimicked with a 'face'.

"Do you need any help?" Zayn asked with a small smile as he walked into the kitchen.

"Sure. Just promise not to burn anything down." I teased and he rolled his eyes before inching his way to the chopping board and mutilating the carrots. Haha.. just joking.. he chopped the carrots batonette style. I got started on the mashed potatoes and then moved on to the beef.

"Babe, after that, slice the green beans in half. Then, put them in boiling water for three to four minutes." I instructed Zayn before placing oil into a grill pan and waiting for it to sizzle before placing the worcestershire sauce-marinated beef in the pan. After placing about three beef slices in the pan, I tilted it forward so that it would catch fire from the stove. Lo and behold, it did. Flambé wihout liquor. Insert winky face here.

"Lil, I'll get some water!" Louis, Niall and Harry panicked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Down, you gits. This is called flambé-ing. It's perfectly safe since it's in a controlled environment. Now, go back to the living room and stay calm like Liam." I explained which made Zayn and Liam chuckle.

***

"That was so good!" Niall said and burped as he slouched in his seat.

"I do try." I said and buffed my nails on my shirt before laughing along with the boys. So, now we're on our way to the venue. I'm really not looking forward to being smushed in a crowd of raging teenagers; most of which probably hate me for being Zayn's girlfriend.

"You'll be in the mosh pit, Lil." Harry stated which made me scowl.

"If you don't see me after the concert, feel free to scrape my remains off the floor. I'll be trampled by your fans.." I said distastefully.

"We'll make sure that that won't happen." Louis said with a grin on his face; that grin made me weary.

Once we got there, Zayn perched me on his back before running into the place like someone was chasing him. It made me feel queasy, to say the least.

"We have an hour before the concert starts. So, you better go to your seat. Girls will probably pile in after the doors open." Liam advised and ruffled my hair.

"Do I really have to stay in the mosh pit?" I asked with a pout.

"It's for your own good, Lil." Harry said with a grin. I wanted to punch him; but that would be a very bad idea to do right now.

"How would being trampled to death be 'for my own good'?" I whined which made the boys laugh.

"You'll see." He said mysteriously which made me glare at him.

"Fine. I'll see for myself," I huffed. "Well, toodles. I need to get to my seat before any girls arrive. I don't want to get in a bitch fight over Zayn." I joked.

"Lil," Louis warned.

"I was joking. I won't fight anyone. I'll be as mature as possible.. which isn't much. But, it will do." I said and hugged all of them. I moved on to Zayn and pecked his lips which made the boys fake gagging.

"Love you," Zayn bid with a grin on his face.

"Love you, too. I'll see you after the show." I said and winked before walking off to the direction of the mosh pit.

***

"Oh my God! You're Lillian Tomlinson." I girl at around 15 or so shrieked at me. I flinched a bit but smiled none-the-less.

"Hi." I answered.

"Shouldn't you be back stage or something?" The girl's companion, a tall brunette, asked me.

"I really should. But, Harry decided to put me here. He says it's 'for my own good'." I said the last part sarcastically which made the girls giggle.

So, all that time before the show was spent talking to the boys' fans. I think they put me here to serve as a welcoming committee of sorts. Fuck them.

The boys began the show with Na Na Na, followed by I Want, I Wish, Stereo Hearts, Torn, and Moments.

Halfway through the concert, the boys started answering questions from Twitter.

"Louis, I talked to your sister earlier. She's so funny! How do you manage life with such a girl?" Louis read from the screen. I looked up at him and raised my eyebrows as half of the people in the arena stared at me; the other half stared at Louis.

"Believe me, it's hard. Especially when she wakes you up every morning in the most violent ways possible." I narrowed my eyes at him and Lou chuckled. "She's glaring at me right now. But, she's pretty awesome."

"Will you marry me?" Zayn read from the large screen. The boys all chuckled at that.

"I'm sorry but I already have this wonderful woman in my life." Zayn winked at me which made me blush. I blew him a kiss and he pretended to catch it before placing his hand over his heart. The crowd 'aww'ed at that.

So, they kept on with the show and I just stood there in the mosh pit, jumping along with the girls even though I was getting squished at times.

"And for an encore.. Stand Up, everybody." Harry yelled and the girls went wild as Liam began the song. I was a bit shocked when Zayn, Louis, and Niall went forward and leaned down before grabbing me by my arms and pulling me up on stage.

"No! NO!" I screamed as I thrashed in their grip; this elicited laughter from everyone. Niall grabbed my ankles and set my feet down on the ground before they let me go. Zayn held my hand and Louis wrapped an arm around my shoulders; probably to root me in place. I wasn't one for standing in front of HUGE crowds.

"Oh oh oooh oh so put your hands up
Oh oh oooh oh coz it's a stand up
And I won't be leaving 'til I've finished stealing every piece of your heart
Every piece of your heart"
The boys sang and jumped around which made me just stand there like an idiot. I looked to my left and saw an opening. If only I can run from Zayn and Louis.. not to mention Niall, Harry, and Liam.

"I know your hearts been broken but don't you give up
I'll be there yeah I know it to fix you with love
It hurts me to think that you've ever cried"
Louis sang while looking at me. I made a grossed-out face before trying to nudge him off; to no avail. This gathered more laughter from everyone in the arena.

Finally, on the second chorus, I got to shake Louis and Zayn off. I ran towards the exit on the left but someone managed to grab me by my wrist and spun me around. To my surprise, it was Zayn. And, just in time for his line, too.

"And now we'll steal us a car
And we will drive to the stars
I will give you the moon
It's the least I can do
If you give me the chance"
People started cat-calling which made me blush madly as Zayn grinned at me. He pulled me into him and pressed his lips to mine for about two seconds before spinning me around and passing me on to Harry who wrapped an arm around my waist and started twirling us around. Then, he passed me on to Niall who held my hand and sang his lines to me. Up next was Liam who was laughing as he sang a few lines to me before passing me back to Louis.

Lou's grip on my wrist loosened and I tried to run to the nearest exit, but he grasped the back of my shirt just in time. So, I stood there as everyone laughed at the hilarity that I induced in this last song.

"Thank you, New York!" Harry yelled before they bowed and headed towards me. Louis picked me up like I weighed nothing and perched me on Zayn's back before running to the back stage.

"You guys are foul gits!" I shrieked once Zayn put me down. They all laughed heartily and crushed me in a warm, smelly, and sweaty group hug which made me shriek even more.

"Gross!" I whined and held my breath and waited for them to move away from me. Sadly, that didn't happen soon. And, once they unlatched themselves from the smelly group hug, Zayn grabbed me by my waist and crashed his lips down on mine.

"Now, THAT is gross." Louis pointed out which made me roll my eyes and wrap my arms around Zayn's neck to deepen the kiss.

"Thank God I wasn't trampled to death," I muttered once Zayn broke off. "And, you are in a lot of trouble, mister. No action for you tonight."

"What? It was Louis' idea." Zayn whined which made me grin.

"Since when have I passed on the opportunity to get some action with you, babe?" I asked with a wink before squeezing his bum and walking off to their dressing room with a huge grin plastered on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Clothes

Ohai, guys.. :) Just a head's up.. I'll be gone on Sunday since we're gonna go to Batangas for some fun, family time. :) You should search Matabungkay, Batangas on Google. White-sand beaches... :3

Thank you to seventeen forever. ,lydiadevereux, xodangersbellaxo, and platypusmoustache142.

I'd have done thanked each of you personally, but I'm in sort of a rush today. I need to get to the church in time. So, toodles..

And, Happy Maundy Thursday.. (WTH?) ♥