Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 47

A/N: I don't really start my stories with notes but... OH MY GOD! I am soooo pissed! Some chapters were lost! From chapter 39 to chapter 46 or 46! Some of those chapters don't even hbe a back-up! Like, holy mother of fuck!

So, here's what I'll do.. If, by chance, you don't remember what happened, just message me an I'll try my best to relay the story to you.. In the meanwhile, I'll try to locate the drafts either on my computer or on my phone. I am just so depressed right now. Those chapters didn't have back-ups.

This is chapter 47.. So far, I have chapter 43, 44, 45, 46, and 39 on my phone. I'll fix this soon.. Promise.

Chapter 47: The Land Of Cheese and Wine

"I can't believe that we're finally here! I can finally visit Cam!" I said happily as the boys and I walked out of Charles de Goule airport with a pretty big entourage composed of mostly security.

"Who?" Harry asked.

"Cam; one of my best friends.. Ever since Pre-K. She moved to Chateau de Fleury in Fleury én Biére last year." I answered with a grin. Nothing can thwart my happiness right now.

"Oh yeah! I remember her! The one who was obsessed with Pokémon?" Louis asked with a laugh.

"Yeah. She also had a crush on you! I was soooo grossed-out by that." I stated while looking around the waiting area for those who picked arrivers up; hoping that Cam was one of the girls waving a placard or banner or even a taco. We have SO MANY inside jokes that Lou used to get so worked up about it when Cam would sleep over at our house back in Doncaster.

I know that I haven't talked that much about her, and I'm regrettably sorry for that. She slipped my mind when narrating my days to you, but, I assure you.. I never completely forgot the girl who had always been like the younger yet more mature sister that I never had. I'm 8 months older than her but we're in the same year.

"You have a lot of best friends." Niall pointed out which made me look back at him and shrug.

"That's just how I am. I categorize my best friends by time period; if that's even socially acceptable. She and Carl have been the longest; Cam has 11 years while Arvin has 12-almost 13. We've all been besties for 11 years." Then, I saw it! A taco was being waved up above the masses of people that were Directioners. "Holy fudge balls!"

"Is that girl seriously waving a Taco around?" Zayn asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, she is." Liam answered amusedly as I continued running up to the barriers that were holding back the mass of girls that would do anything to get even a glimpse of the boys.

"Excuse me! Let that girl with the taco through!" I shouted breathlessly; I know, I know.. I sounded crazy. From what I could feel, the boys' eyes were trained on me.

Once Cam got through the throng of girls, I almost knocked the barricade down as I hurtled myself at her for a hug.

"You filthy little mudblood!" I shrieked happily as I reigned my tears in. I really missed her. And, if you couldn't really tell by my previous statement, We're pretty huge Harry Potter fans. It was our childhood; along with Leonardo DiCaprio.

"Oh, Voldymart! I missed your awkward hugs!" She answered with a laugh; but, you could just make out the light sobbing in her tone.

"Well, I missed your love for all-things-weird! Remember when we went to Hogsmeade!? Excuse me, please let her through. She's my best friend." I said to the security personnel that was keeping the fans at bay.

"I remember, you smelly old hag! I brought you a taco... As you requested a year ago." She said with a grin before just literally climbing over the barricade. She fully launched herself at me and we squealed before jumping around like lunatics.

"You're giving me a year-old taco!?" I asked with a grin. She nodded enthusiastically. "OH MYGOD! I love you!"

"Come along, you freaks. You're causing quite the racket." Louis said with a chuckle before separating Cam and I then wrapping his arms around our shoulders and leading us away from the fans after giving them a grin.

Once we got to the van, I hopped in and plopped down beside Zayn, and dragged Cam down to sit next to me.

"Guys, I' like you to meet Cam. Cam, you know Lou. That's Liam-- daddy direction, Niall--the Irish one, Harry-- the curly-haired one. And this special person next to me is Herp Derpinston the Tenth," I got a round of confused looks from the boys as Cam and I laughed.

"Herp Derpinston the Tenth?"

"Year-old taco?"

"Voldymart?"

"Hogsmeade?"

"Awkward hugs?"

The boys asked; curiosity burning in their eyes, which made Cam and I laugh aloud.

"Inside jokes." Cam said with a laugh.

"Herp Derpinston the Tenth is this name we saw on Tumblr.. or was that 9GAG? Anyway, he's a meme." I continued.

"Year-old taco.. Well, because Lil asked me to wave a taco at the airport for when she arrived." Cam piped up.

"Voldymart... Because I'm the female Voldemort.. Sans the nose. Snake-noses are sooo last year. Hogsmeade is the mall. Any mall."

"Awkward hugs is for when Voldy hugged Draco.. Oh the awkwardness!" Cam stated and we started laughing.

"By the way, I need to re-introduce you to Herp Derpinston the Tenth. His real name is Zayn Jawaad Malik.. And he's my fiancé." I said with a wide grin before pecking Zayn's lips and turning to Cam who was eerily silent.

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!? You bitch! You told me that you'd become a nun!" She shrieked before hugging me tightly as we laughed uncontrollably.

"A nun!?" Louis almost shouted in shock. We turned to look at him.

"Another inside joke. A naughty one at that." I said and grinned at Cam who was absolutely beaming.

"You two have A LOT of inside jokes." Zayn pointed out. I turned to him and nodded with the same grin on my face. I bet that I looked like I was on crack then and there.

"Never ending inside jokes!" Louis said exasperatedly.

"My boyyyyyy!" I shouted randomly. Cam laughed before hugging me by my shoulders and fake-sobbing; quite horribly if I may add.

"HE SPARKLES!"

The boys just looked at us confusedly.

"Oh, shush! It's as if you've never seen Goblet Of Fire! Cedric Diggory's dad was crying over him.. And the little dolt got reincarnated into a disco ball.. i mean.. a vampire. That sparkles." I pointed out; eliciting chuckles from the boys.

"Ultra gayyyyyy." Cam piped up with her hands cupped around her mouth.

"Oh, look! Is that a wand in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" I pointed to Zayn's crotch, making him cover it with his hands.

"Please, spare my dignity." Zayn mumbled as he blushed.

"Alright. Thou-est dignity-est is-eth spared." I said with a posh old english accent; making Cam and I laugh.

"Welcome to hell, lads." Louis mumbled to everyone.

***

"You live in a castle!?" Harry asked loudly as we lounged around in our suite in the hotel.

"Well, yeah. Chateau means castle. So, yeah." I said sarcastically.

"I even have the closet to Narnia and the bridge to Mordor." Cam piped up.

"And she even has a porcelain doll collection. Talk about creepy." I said with a over-exaggerated shudder that made me look like I was having a spazz attack. Everyone laughed at me.

"You used to have an ugly doll collection!" She said indignantly.

"Oh yeah! I added Louis' doll to that." I said happily.

"Why must you be so mean?" Lou asked with a huff.

"Because I thrive on the silent tears that you shed each and every night. Pwoar!" I stated with a scratching motion in the air.

"You're worse now than what you originally were." Liam piped up.

"I say, there's always room for improvement." I answered proudly.

"You haven't experienced the full onslaught of the 'golden trio' as they dub themselves." Louis grumbled.

"Who's the last one?" Niall asked.

"Carl! Mon Dieu! That little bugger!" Cam started shaking me violently by my shoulders. I gripped her arms and steadied her before smacking her face; none too lightly, but none too hard.

The boys looked awestruck at that which made Cam and I laugh.

"Get a grip, woman! Your French is showing." I stated, making the boys snort in laughter. "These boys are perverts, excuse them. The ample saying of 'penis' and 'vagina' excites them."

So, we hung out there for a long while, until Cam saw the time.

"Oh jeebus! I need to go home now. Mére and pére will have my head. I have lycée tomorrow." She said frantically.

"Quit school. It was super effective for me." I said with a grin. She laughed and shoved me lightly.

"You didn't quit school, you bad influence. I go on gossip sites, too, you know. I stalk the shit out of you. Have my babies!" She said before hugging me.

"Sorry, babe. I'm getting married. But, I'll ring you up if my husband-to-be doesn't give me the hottest fuck of my young life." I said and we burst out laughing. We all got off the sofas and walked over to the door.

"We can drive you home." I suggested as Cam slipped her coat on.

"Thanks, but, no thanks. Beau's picking me up on his broomstick." She said off handedly as she buttoned her coat. I clutched the wall to steady me as I laughed uncontrollably.

"I think I'm going to pee! Broomstick!" I continued laughing as I doubled over.

"Broomstick?" Niall asked curiously.

"Harry Potter lingo for 'dick'." Cam answered with a grin before patting my head.

"You belong in a mental institution!" Harry said with a laugh.

"Tell us something we don't know." Zayn answered good-naturedly.

"Before I forget, I brought you something." Cam piped up as she rummaged around in her small bag.

"Is it..?" I trailed off.

"Yes, it is." She nodded before handing me a partially tattered CD. The boys strained to look at it and i showed it to them.

"Cascada?" Liam asked.

"We'll be awake all night." Lou said happily before tackling Cam in a hug. "Thank you!"

The boys each hugged Cam and told her that it was very entertaining to meet her, and that we would see her the day after tomorrow.

"Let Zayn and I walk you down to the lobby." I said before looping my arm through hers and holding Zayn's hand then dragging them off to the elevator.

"I'm really happy for you two." Cam stated once we were safely inside the elevator. I smiled warmly at her before letting a couple of tears escape my eyes and then hugged her. Zayn smiled at us and joined in our hug.

"Thanks, Cam." Zayn and I thanked her.

"We'd really love it if you became a bride's maid. I'd make you my maid-of-honor.. But we decided to give the spot to Louis. God knows that he might even wear a dress just to make the wedding comical." I said with a quiet laugh.

"I'd love to be a bride's maid!" She exclaimed before hugging Zayn and I again.

"Ground floor." the robot voice announced.

"Damn. That was too quick." I complained before stepping out of the elevator. We walked over to the front doors where tons of girls were waiting outside.

"It was really awesome seeing you again, Voldymart." Cam said and hugged me.

"I missed you a lot, mudblood." I answered and hugged her back. "I'll see you on Wednesday, okay? We'll hang out at the castle." I mumbled before she nodded and went to hug Zayn, too.

"It was really nice meeting you. Thanks for helping mold Lil into the immature woman that she is today." Zayn said with a chuckle which made me roll my eyes.

"It was my pleasure. And.. Take good care of her. I'll send the Death Eaters after you if you hurt her. Maybe I'll even send you into the arena." Cam answered; making Zayn and I laugh.

"I promise." Zayn answered.

"Say hi to your parents for me. And tell your beau that I'll meet him on Wednesday. Now, go and run like a freak, woman!" I said enthusiastically before pointing outside.

"You haven't changed one bit, you ball licker!" She stated with a laugh before waving and walking out of the hotel and making her way through the throng of girls. Zayn and I waves at everyone before retreating up to our room.

"Lil, wait." Zayn said softly as I was about to step out of the elevator. He closed the door by pushing the button on the control panel before pressing the button to go to the rooftop.

"Rooftop?" I asked softly.

"Yeah." He answered; gingerly helping me alight from the lift and onto the stairs that led up to the rooftop that was decorated accordingly with benches and plants. My eyes flitted around as Zayn led me over to the ledge that overlooked the entire city of Paris.

"It's so beautiful." I whispered; completely in awe as my yes caught sight of the blurred version of the Eiffel Tower. I really need to wear glasses; maybe if I remember to get glasses next week. I just don't like them.

"Not as beautiful as you, though." Zayn whispered as he held my hand and placed it on his chest; over his heart. I felt the fast and frantic beating of his heart underneath my fingers. "You always do this to me and my heart. But, no matter how much you make my heart race or give me manly butterflies.. No matter how weird you act, or even fangirl over Josh Hutcherson.. I'll always love you. No matter how much you hurt me physically and verbally abuse me, no matter how much you embarass me or yell at me.. I will always love you. Because you're my Lil and those are the things that makes you so distinctly you. I fell in love with you with those qualities, and I'll leave this world loving you with those qualities. I'll always love you no matter what."

Here he goes again, pouring his heart out... Making me cry tears of love and joy. Damn him for being so perfect.

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked; time and time again i've asked him this.. and he always replies with the same thing. This time though..

"Because you make me the best that I can be. You deserve so much more than me..." I cut Zayn off by placing my index finger ontop of his lips.

"Shut up and kiss me." I said hoarsely. Zayn nodded and smiled before claiming my lips with his.

In the back of my mind, I could hear Truly, Madly, Deeply by Cascada playing.

This moment couldn't be more perfect. No.. Zayn couldn't be more perfect.