Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 49: #LilFact

Chapter 49: #LilFact

"What is this rubbish?" I exclaimed in outrage as I pointed at the laptop's screen that showed me the trending topic about me: #LilFact.

"#LilFact: Lil likes talking to random people." Zayn read aloud whilst chuckling, making me hit his shoulder lightly.

"It's not funny! I don't like talking to strangers. I just put up with it since it would be rude if I ignored someone on purpose." I huffed.

"You'll have to worry about that later. We have to get to an interview right now." Paul piped up from the doorway. My arms crossed themselves in front of my chest and I dragged myself to the closet to change into something more presentable for an interview.

"I want some chocolate." I stated as the boys and I made our way to the van that would take us to the interview and then the concert.

"I have a Twix bar here." Louis said and handed it to me. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek before tearing the wrapper and offering some to them; out of courtesy.

"Why do you have a Twix bar? That was a very Niall thing to do." Harry commented.

"Lil didn't eat lunch today." Lou said with a knowing look. I made sure that no one knew about my lack of lunch.

"What? Why did you skip lunch? Lil." Zayn almost snapped at me. He really didn't like it when I skipped meals.

"Did someone call you fat again?" Liam asked softly. I had ha an episode like this before when we were in Australia. Some girl sent me a tweet saying that I was a fat arse bitch who stole Zayn. And, I tried going on a crash diet.

I must admit, I really care what people think and say about me; I just don't show it much. But, if you had a day to look inside my brain, you'd see all the self-conscious thoughts floating around in there.

"Well, when you were out for the signing this morning, someone started this trend.. #LilFact. There was this one tweet that said 'Lil used to be fat.'... And well.." I trailed off. Zayn let out an irritated sigh before pinching the bridge of his nose and grabbing my hand before leading me to a secluded area in the parking lot that was closed-off just for us. But, you could see the fans taking pictures from the other side of the fence.

Zayn dropped my hand and grabbed me by my forearms before shaking me lightly. He was clearly pissed and bothered by my attempt at another crash diet.

"Lil, you need to stop doing this to yourself. No more crash diets, do you understand me?" I nodded idly. "Don't listen to them. You are the most beautiful, sexiest, smartest, funniest woman in the world. Don't let them bring you down. One more attempt at a crash diet and I will personally make sure that you never go online ever again. I love you. We all love you."

"I... Sorry," I apologized and hung my head in shame; silently promising myself not to make the boys worry about me and the possibility of another crash diet.

Zayn removed a hand from my arm and tilted my head up to look up at him. He smiled and gently kissed my lips; making me smile.

"You're forgiven." He whispered with a small smile on his handsome face. I grabbed him into a fierce hug and then let him go with a grin on my face.

"Oi! You two! Come on!" Niall hollered from the van. I grabbed Zayn's hand and dragged him to the van.

***

"Lil, what can you say about your current trending topic? #LilFact." One of the interviewers, Jacqueline, asked with a wide smile on her face.

"Some of those facts are not true. I assure you." I said with a grin; holding my hands, palms up. The boys chuckled.

"Can you give us some Lil Facts?" Anthony, the other interviewer piped up.

"Of course. I like pandas. I don't like being called by my last name," Jacqueline cut me off.

"Why?"

"Because I think that it's very impersonal. But, when we're joking around with mock threats... Sure, call me 'Tomlinson'. I don't like it when people my age dub me as 'Tomlinson'. I prefer to be called Lil.. Or even Lillian."

"Here's a Lil Fact! Lil's first word was Lou." Lou piped up which earned an 'awww' from the crowd.

"Why don't all of you give us one Lil Fact?" Anthony suggested; making the boys grin.

"Lil likes singing our songs in the shower. She'll be all like 'You don't know you're beautiful!'." Harry sang horribly as he mimed shampooing his hair. I rolled my eyes at that.

"She's not allowed to drive alone." Liam stated.

"And why is that?" Jacqueline asked, turning to Louis.

"She doesn't have her license yet... And she's a horrible driver. You'd die while clutching your seat in terror." Louis joked which made me make a face at him; making everyone laugh.

"You seem like a decent driver." Anthony commented.

"Lou's exaggerating. I haven't even gone over 60kph yet. Lou mumbles things when he sleeps." I defended myself.

"Duchess is the only pet of hers that's lived for longer than a year." Lou said with a playful glint in his eyes.

"It's because you always overfed all my pets. He also has a pet dog named Ted." I stated.

"You two seem like dog people." Anthony joked.

"We love all animals. Maybe except for birds... Because Lou's afraid of them. We never had a pet bird to ourselves. Our grandparents had a parrot and he was a gifted parrot whisperer." I teased Lou which made everyone laugh.

"Wait, wait.. I finally have a Lil Fact," Niall piped up. "Lil is a picky eater. She'll only eat the veggies that she likes, and she'll even go as far as picking out the beef in a beef stew."

"Really?" Jacqueline asked incredulously. I nodded with a sheepish grin on my face.

"Yeah. But I'm trying to change my habit of being picky with food. I swear." I said with a smile.

"And now for Zayn's Lil fact.." Anthony said with a very curious glint in his eyes.

"Lil's underwear is composed of Victoria's Secret and La Senza; no other brand." Zayn stated which made my cheeks flush beet red as everyone in the room chuckled.

"How on earth did you find out about that?" Anthony asked with a laugh.

"We always share a room, and she recently moved in my flat.. So, I was bound to find out." Zayn answered with a grin.

"And you were fine with having your sister stay with Zayn at the beginning of their relationship; prior to the engagement." Jacqueline asked, turning to Louis.

"Well, I wasn't completely fine with it at first. But, after a few days.. It finally dawned on me that my baby sister was growing up. Besides.. I trust Lil and Zayn greatly; they haven't done anything to break my trust in them." Lou answered with a shrug. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him tightly.

"He might be a real pain in the arse, but he's the best brother in the world. They ALL might be immature, but they're the best." I said with a grin before kissing Lou's cheek, then Zayn's.

"How come I don't get a kiss?" Niall whined. I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face before leaning over Lou an kissing Niall's cheek.

"I want one, too." Harry and Liam stated at the same time. I beckoned them closer and planted a kiss on their cheeks.

"Lil gives the best kisses ever." Zayn piped up, making me blush madly and hit his shoulder lightly.

"Oh, here's another Lil fact," Liam stated. "She used to have this MASSIVE crush on William Moseley; the guy who played Peter Pevensie in Narnia."

"Oh my gawd, Liam. That was supposed to be a secret." I said with my mouth agape. Zayn made a pouty face as well as turned the puppy dog eyes on.

"You don't love me?" Zayn asked; more like whined. I blinked twice and was about to reach my hands out to touch his hands when he buried his face in them and fake sobbed.

"Oh my God.. Liam, what have you done?" I asked softly whilst glaring at Liam. The audience laughed; as well as the boys, bar Zayn.

***

"Mummy?" I asked curiously as I brought the phone up to my right ear.

"How are you doing? I saw the interview earlier." She answered with a light, airy, happy tone which made me grin.

"We're fine. Did you like it? Was I terrible?" I asked as I paced around mine and Zayn's room.

"No, no.. you were perfect. I didn't want to make a decision without your opinion, so, what would you say if I adopted two puppies?" Man, that lady didn't like to beat around the bush.

"Two puppies!? That's great!" I exclaimed before plopping down on the bed. "But, are you sure that you can take care of 2 dogs and 2 puppies? Ted and Duchess are already a handful."

"I'll manage. It' just like taking care of you and Lou when you were younger. Oh, I remember the fights you two used to have over the strawberry jam." She gushed; making me flush yet laugh quietly.

"In all my defense, that strawberry jam was mine. And he literally poured it all over his toast. I had to make do with blueberry." I pouted.

"The jam story again? When will you let me live it down?" Lou whined as he barged in the room.

"I'm thinking.. NEVER. That jam had my name on it." I stated. Lou mimicked me before plopping down beside me and putting my phone on speaker mode.

"Is the concert done?" Mum asked Lou.

"Yes, mum. It was awesome! You should've seen Lil's face when..." I cut Louis off.

"MUMMY! Harry and Lou kissed! In front of thousands of people!" I told on him.

"I'm sure that it was just for fun, Lil. It's like you've never kissed anyone apart from Zayn." Mum pointed out.

"Zayn's the only person I've kissed, mum." I admitted proudly.

"Another Lil Fact." Lou pointed out. I kicked him off the bed which made a loud thump echo in the room.

"Who hurt who?" Mum chastised.

"Lil kicked me!" Louis stated as he sat up and pressed his cheek to the side of the bed.

"Lillian Jane," I flinched and glared at Louis who was snickering quietly.

"Sorry," I mumbled reluctantly.

"I need to go now, you two. Try to be mature for once. Goodbye Boo Bear, Baby Doll." Mum bid before giving us a kiss through the phone.

"Night, mum." Lou and I answered begrudgingly.

"Boo Bear and Baby Doll!?" Harry burst into laughter by the doorway. He looked like he was going to wet himself at the rate that he was laughing.

"Oh, shut up." I grumbled.

"I think it's cute." Zayn piped up before sitting down next to me and pecking my lips. "My little Baby Doll."

"Oh fuck all of you! I'm going to sleep." I groaned and snuggled under the covers; before I knew it, I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

I have something planned for the 50th chapter. And it requires your answers.. :D I'll just drop a question at my next A/N. And, you guys should.. (PLEASE!) answer it.

BTW, who's seen Zayn's new tat? New Zealand's silver fern.. it symbolizes a new beginning. :3

Thank you to xodangersbellaxo, animeQT613, and xrockanrollx for the comments. :D It seems like a lot of people have stopped commenting.. but, what the hey.. :D I hope in the next one you'll answer a very vital question.. Lil and Zayn's relationship depends on it. LIKE, REALLY DEPENDS ON IT.