Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

CHAPTER 53: Mending Misunderstandings

Chapter 53: Mending Misunderstandings

"Is that really them?" Someone asked quietly from above me. My eyes cracked themselves open at the intrusion, and I winced when a throbbing pain shot down my spine.

"Ssh, you're going to wake them up." That sounded strangely like Liam. Come to think of it, the first one that spoke sounded a lot like Niall.

The fog cleared from my mind and I began being coherent to my surroundings. Last night's events came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks, and I smiled. My heart and mind have once again found solace, unlike yesterday when I woke up from a very long night of crying.. My heart felt empty, and my brain hurt with all the thoughts jumbling themselves up.

"Lil?" Louis asked quietly as I looked up at them from my spot on Zayn's lap. He crouched down in front of me and yanked me into a tight Tommo hug. The action sent Zayn into a waking frenzy.

"Where have you been?! It's been two days.." Lou said worriedly. You could just tell that he was on the verge of crying.

"Technically, it's only been a day and a half. And, I was at Cam's." I mumbled with a choked sob as I smiled and hugged my older brother.

"Why didn't you answer our calls?" He asked as he clutched me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I needed time to think." I answered silently before unlatching myself from his grip. "Can we talk later?"

"Come on, Lou." Harry said with a small smile as he pulled Lou up. He ruffled my hair before half-dragging the boys off to the penthouse. It's times like this that I just want to hug Harry.

I turned back to Zayn and cupped his face in my hands before placing a quick kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his head at the crook of my neck before placing a chaste kiss on the exposed skin that was there.

"I'm really sorry," I cut Zayn off before he could claim all the blame.

"What happened.. is both our faults. I should have tried to understand where you were coming from, and you should have tried to understand what I wanted. I'm sorry for being that rash. What's done is done, our argument was... to be honest, completely childish." I whispered before laughing quietly. Zayn chuckled and kissed my neck again.

"The way you threw that vase at me was really scary. Who knew you could aim like that?" He said with light chuckles escaping his lips.

"I still missed. And, thank God I did. I don't know what I'd do if I injured you." I mumbled as I hugged him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"You smell like liquor." Zayn commented.

"I was out partying last night," I proceeded to explain before he got the wrong assumption. "And no, I didn't do anything foolish.. apart from get incredibly drunk."

"Well, that's a first: you getting drunk. Listen, Lil, about the modeling contract.. if you really want it, go for it." Zayn said with a small, encouraging smile which made my heart flutter in my chest.

I shook my head, "I don't want it anymore. I thought about the pros and cons.. And, I really don't want to become this anorexic barbie. Yeah, I can see the world, wear grandiose clothes, and get to meet famous people if I became a model. I already do that with you guys. Besides, I'd always miss you and the boys." I answered with a grin before pecking his lips.

Zayn looked like he was at a loss for words, but, after a minute or so, he shut his open mouth and wrapped his arms tightly around me before peppering my lips with kisses.

"At least do one shoot." He suggested.

"What?" I asked with a laugh.

"Do one photo shoot. Prove to everyone that they were wrong to treat you the way they did. Just name what you want to model for and I'll take care of it." He said brightly.

"Really, Zayn!?" He nodded. "Playboy." I answered brightly and he looked at me incredulously before blushing a brilliant shade of red.

"Seriously?" He asked before clearing his throat. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck before placing my cheek next to his.

"No." I answered and kissed his cheek.

"Why don't we go inside?" He suggested as he made a motion to get off the floor.

"But I don't want to." I pouted.

"They say that make-up sex is better than regular sex." Zayn said with a sly wink. My cheeks flooded themselves with heat and I bit my bottom lip to keep my hormones at bay.

I didn't have time to whine after that since Zayn literally just picked me up off the floor and dragged me to the penthouse.

"Hey--" Lou greeted as we entered the living room. But, he didn't have time to say anything else since Zayn slammed the door and pushed me against it before crashing his lips down on mine. I responded eagerly as my hands wound themselves in his hair.

"OH MY GOD! They're gonna have sex in here!" Niall yelled frantically before shielding his eyes. I rolled my eyes from behind my closed eyelids and smiled into the heated snogging session that was taking place between Zayn and I.

"Shut up, Niall." Zayn grumbled before unlatching his lips from mine with a resounding 'pop' that echoed in the room.

"This is so gross. But I want to see how they do it." Harry piped up from the couch.

"Come on, love." Zayn said huskily before clasping my hand in his and dragging me to our bed room before slamming the door and locking it. Then, he attached his lips back to mine as his hands fumbled with the hidden zipper at the back of my dress.

*** 

And, true to the sayings, make-up sex is better than regular sex. Maybe it's the fact that you get to enjoy your partner, as well as the fact that everything that happened is  forgiven. Or maybe that's just my naïve reasoning.

"That was.. amazing." Zayn breathed out as he collapsed on top of me. I let out a light laugh and kissed his damp forehead before brushing his matted hair away from his face.

"Judging from the silence, I take it that you two are done." Louis hollered from the other side of the door. I immediately blushed. "Freshen up and come out here. We need to talk."

"Was I that loud?" I whispered to Zayn who was chuckling before nodding at me. "Oh my God."

"You know, showering together saves more water. And, I know how much of an environmentalist you are." Zayn said with a suggestive wink. I giggled and rolled my eyes before shoving him off me.

"Do get your mind out of the gutter before I wash it with bleach." I said playfully before getting out of bed; not bothering to cover anything up. Zayn grinned and pinched my butt as I walked away from him.

"One more move like that, Malik, and I will personally chop your balls off." I threatened; trying to fight the smile that was crawling up my lips.

"That is, after you give me a blowjob, right?" He asked with a laugh. My face flushed and I turned away before he could further make me blush.

***

"Hey, guys." I said brightly as I entered the living room with Zayn trailing behind me.

"So, how did it go? By the sounds that you were making, it was awesome. Oh, Zayn. Unf. Faster. Oh, Z-Zayn. Unf." Harry stated which made Zayn and I blush and look away from each other.

"Hearing my sister have sex with one of my best mates... I'll have nightmares for as long as I live." Louis said and shuddered. Liam, Niall, and Harry laughed.

"Oh, shut it." I grumbled as I sat down in between Liam and Zayn.

"This arrived while you two were.. yeah." Niall said as he placed an open magazine on the coffee table.

Trouble In Paradise?

Yesterday afternoon, Lillian Jane 'Lil' Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson's younger sister, was seen leaving Hotel-de-Sers in tears while carrying her luggage. Onlookers say that the she and fiancé, Zayn Malik, had a 'lover's spat' that resulted in this teary exit.

It is not known where Miss Tomlinson spent her time away from Zayn, but the next evening, she was seen partying in a yacht with a Martini glass in hand. Sources say that the 17-year-old did not do anything that was expected, apart from get drunk and dance all night.

But, only this morning at 2:45 was the picture below taken. It seems that the couple has rekindled their romance.

What could have sparked such a reaction from the normally composed Lil Tomlinson? Any guesses?


"Should we tell them?" I asked silently as Zayn reached over and intertwined his hand with mine.

"If they ask, you tell them that it was just a misunderstanding. That way, you're not lying. And, you can keep things hush hush." Louis said seriously. I looked at him and smiled in gratitude.

"I'm sorry for just leaving like that." I mumbled.

"Just don't let it happen again." Lou answered.

"I promise." I said softly before opening my arms as an indication for a group hug. They all crushed me in the middle and I grinned.

"You two smell like sex." Niall stated with a 'face'. Zayn and I looked at each other before simultaneously leaning towards each other and taking a whiff.

"No, we don't." Zayn and I stated at the same time which made both of us laugh.

"Oh, shit! My bag is still at Cam's." I breated out as I looked at Louis with alarmed eyes.

"Oh, shit, indeed. Let's go." Lou said with a chuckle before ushering us out of the room.

"I missed you." Zayn whispered in my ear before kissing my temple and lacing our fingers together.

"I missed you, too." I whispered back and silently relished in the fact that I'm a very lucky girl to get such a wonderful man like Zayn in my life.

Everything that was said and done was nothing more than a distant memory now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Time for some personal replies since I'm feeling extra happy today.. :3

xodangersbellaxo Thanks for the comment.. Lol.. Zayn crying broke my heart, too.. :<

Stackiee thank you.. :D Hope you liked this chapter..

xrockanrollx thank you so much.. :D

grl_lk_moi_320 thank you.. :) I'll try to update soon..

TooLegitToQuit that was what I had in mind at first, but I changed it at the last minute since I have this big surprise for all of you.. ;D

dj tommo Mibba had some technichal issues.. :< and those issues wiped out a few chapters.. :'( those inside jokes between Lil and Cam are mine and the real Cam's inside jokes.. I wanted to share them since I really miss the mudblood. Lol.. Thanks for the uber long comment.. :D

Loved it? hated it? Want me to add something to it? Just leave a comment in the pretty little comment tab and if your suggestion appeals to me, I'll include it in the story.. :3