Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Friday Sickness

So, let's skip a few days, shall we? I'll just tell you all the things that we did during those days.

Tuesday - Woke up. Got ready for class. Went to all classes. Ate lunch. Slept. Woke up for dinner. Slept again.

Wednesday - Woke up late. Missed first class. Studied in the library for calculus test. Lunch. Took exam. Dramatically aced it. Celebrated during dinner. Skyped with Louis. Slept.

Thursday - Skipped classes since I was feeling a bit ill. Ate lunch in my room. Slept. Talked to mum on the phone. Slept.

Today's Friday. I feel like crap. So, now, I'm still lying in bed; waiting for one of my friends to show up.

"Unnnnnggghhh..." I groaned as I flipped over to my side. I think I had a fever.

"Lil?" Marge asked from the front door.

"Unnnggghh.." I groaned again as I kept my tears in. My head hurt so bad and my joints ached. My eyes wouldn't stay open without drooping again.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed as she sat down on my bed and placed a hand to my forehead. "You're sick!"

"I kind of established that fact since I FEEL LIKE SHIT. Call a priest. Call the Navy. NASA. Anyone. I think I'm dying." I moaned and then clutched the pillow in my arms tighter. Marge giggled quietly and then grabbed my phone from my bedside table.

"Hello? No, this isn't Lil. You see, she's sick. Like, terribly sick." She giggled. "She's asking me to call a priest, the Navy.. as well as NASA. Yeah, she's really sick. She's in bed right now, hugging the daylights out of her pillow."

I sneezed.

"You can pick her up now. Everyone's out of the dorm for morning classes. I'll just tell all our professors that you picked her up." Marge nodded silently and then bid goodbye to whoever she called.

"Who'd you call?" I asked groggily which made it sound like 'whonyacall?'.

"The priest. He'll be right here in a jiffy. So, stay there and sleep. I'll pack your things for you." She said quietly and ruffled my hair a bit before dashing off and doing God-knows-what. I opened my eyes a bit and then closed them again before falling asleep.

***

"You look horrible, Lil." Someone murmured from above me and then I felt myself being lifted up. Wait, that wasn't just someone. This person is Louis.

"Poor thing, eh?" Another person piped up. Irish accent. Niall!

"Zayn, can you bring her bags?" Louis asked Zayn. I heard some shuffling and then decided to open my eyes a fraction of an inch.

"Unnnggghh.." I groaned quietly and tried my hardest to see past the tears that were building in my eyes. Being sick always made me sad and emotional since I rarely got sick and it made me feel sorry for myself. I know, self-centered much.

"You look like shit, Lil." Louis muttered before he chuckled.

"Fuck you." I said groggily which made him laugh even louder. I tilted my head to the side and saw that Zayn and Niall were walking with us.

"errrfghdnyahdkwl.." I muttered and closed my eyes again since they were starting to droop.

"She's one cute little bugger, ain't she?" Niall said with a hearty laugh.

"Yeah. I always look forward to her catching a fever or a cold. It's always a fun time of the year." Louis joked. I released a groan before limply hitting his chest.

"I have never actually seen her this quiet." Zayn stated which made my already-warm cheeks warm up more.

"You better relish in this peace because when she wakes up, all five of us will become her slaves." Lou stated. I cracked one eye open and then closed it again since the morning light was blinding me.

"Argh.. sun..." I hissed and placed my right hand over my eyes so I could sleep more.

"We're almost at the car, Lil." Louis whispered and then set me on my feet. "Niall, a little help."

I felt myself being shifted onto someone's back, most likely Louis, so I wrapped my arms around the person's neck and snuggled against the person's neck.

"Thanks, Lou." I whispered and pressed a kiss to the crook of his neck since I couldn't really reach his cheek in my state. He didn't reply.

***

"You can bring her up to her room." Harry, if I heard right, said as he opened the front door.

"We'll be down here." Liam stated. The person carrying me, who I assume to be Louis, nodded and bounded up the stairs, mindful of my head which was dangling off his arm. He laid me down on my bed and tucked me in before kissing my forehead.

"You don't look horrible. You look beautiful. Get well soon, Lil." I got the shock of my life when I heard his voice. HIS VOICE. Zayn's voice.

"Mmm.." I faked just waking up. My eyes fluttered open and I squinted to make out Zayn's silhouette above me.

"Hi," He said softly with a smile on his handsome face.

"Hey," I answered groggily before letting out a loud yawn which embarrassed me greatly. I flushed beet red as my hands covered my mouth. Zayn chuckled and I looked at the lamp in the corner of the room.

"I'll just go and get Louis." He said softly and smiled before walking out of the room.

'Way to make a fool of yourself, Lil. Way to go.

"Lil! You're awake! And you look like crap!" He said somewhat cheerfully. My brother's just weird like that.

"Shut up, Lou." I grumbled into a pillow which made it sound like 'shuupluu'.

"What would you like to eat, dear little sister of mine?" He asked as he plopped down on my bed. I looked up and glared at him for he made me experience a minor earthquake. "Zayn?"

My glare intensified and he laughed loudly as I blushed even more. "Chicken noodle soup."

"Figures. Your favorite. I'll be right back. In the mean time, the boys can keep you company." He said cheerfully before he pranced out of the room like an overweight penguin; it made me laugh, nonetheless. Louis really knew how to cheer me up.

"How're you feeling, Lil?" Harry asked as all of them walked into my room and sat down on my bed.

"Like crap." I answered and looked up at the ceiling.

"Would you like anything?" Liam asked softly as he reached out to rub soothing circles on the back of my hand.

"Just some mindless TV in the background would be nice." I muttered and closed my eyes again.

"You look like you're dying, Lil." Niall stated with a grin. I looked up at him and threw a 'deathbed face' on.

"I left a billion pounds in the..." I wheezed out and then pretended to go limp as my eyes closed.

"NOOO!" Harry said loudly as he threw himself on his knees and straddled my waist as he bounced up and down as he tried to shake me awake.

"Get off her, Harry." Zayn snapped. I opened my eyes again and noticed the very... compromising position that Harry and I were in. I blushed beet red and then looked up at Zayn who had an irritated look on his face. It immediately vanished. "I mean.. you might hurt her. Yeah. You might hurt her."

"In other news, One Direction member, Zayn Malik, was seen carrying a sleeping Lillian Tomlinson on his back. Witnesses say that Louis Tomlinson's little sister was excused from classes for she was very ill. We even have this short clip of the little lady kissing Zayn. Ooh, I smell romance. Is there something that you're not telling us, Zayn? Perhaps, something about dating Louis' little sister?" The lady hosting the gossip column of the news piped up. I couldn't believe it.. Zayn was the one who was carrying me on his back?! AND I KISSED HIM. The thought of myself kissing the crook of his neck made butterflies explode in my stomach as a blush crept up to my cheeks.

"Well, this is awkward." Harry said and grinned.

"Umm.. I.. uhh.." I stuttered as I searched for the right words to say.

"Guys, can I have a minute with Lil?" Liam spoke up. The boys nodded and silently left the room. Liam sat down next to me and put his feet up on my bed before intertwining our fingers.

"Would you like to tell me how that kiss happened?" He asked softly; in a brotherly manner. I always considered Liam to be Louis' substitute as my older brother.. only more serious.

"I.. I thought that he was Lou. Honest, Liam." I whispered.

"You like Zayn, don't you, Lil?" Liam said.. more of a statement than a question.

"Do I really have to answer that?" I asked hoarsely since my throat was acting up. I was getting nervous.

"You just answered the question without saying 'yes' or 'no'." He said with a smile.

"How?" I asked quietly.

"I just know. You should really tell him how you feel. Who knows? It may be for the better."

"And risk getting rejected? No way, Liam. Besides, I'm a girl.. he's supposed to be the one who's gonna profess his undying love for me... and then we'll hold hands and skip off into the sunset."

"You're a hopeless romantic. I know Zayn.. something tells me that he won't let you down."

"That sounds like the tagline for Rexona. It won't let you down." I said with a giggle. (A/N: Known as Sure in the UK and Ireland. And Rexena in Japan and Korea.)

"Rexona?" Liam asked.

"Oh, you don't know. I have a friend from the Philippines.. and she makes me watch these funny videos. And.. she tells me all about the on-goings in her little country." I narrated.

"Have you been there before?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah. Two years ago. I spent three weeks there. It was bliss." I said with a fond smile.

"What did you do there?" He asked.

"I ate tons of food. And... I met some new people. And.. I explored places. That's about it." I said happily even though I was having a hard time breathing due to my clogged sinus.

"Breakfast is served!" Louis said aloud as he walked in with a tray of food in his hands. He was still wearing my pink, floral apron which made me giggle a bit. I smiled at my older brother and scooted over so he could sit down on my other side. He set the tray down on my lap and gently took the spoon and fed me. He's the most awesome brother ever!

"So, what were you two talking about?" Lou asked as I drank the apple juice that was set in the tray.

"Just Zayn. And my vacation two years ago." I whispered.

"Oh yeah. Your vacation with dad." He said with a face. Louis was still jealous that dad chose me to go with him (dad) instead of him (Louis).

"Don't be jealous, Lou. You can tour the world now." I said, trying to sound normal despite the sniffling.

"But it won't be the same without my little sister." He cooed. Liam chuckled and I took that as his cue to leave. Oh yeah, his fear of spoons.

"I can drop out of school if you want. And then I can join you guys." I said eagerly.

"REALLY!?" He asked aloud.

"In your dreams, Lou. I need to finish school. I need to get into the University of West London." I said with a playful grin.

"But still, reconsider it, okay? Touring the world won't be the same without you." He said softly and kissed my forehead before getting off the bed with the tray in his hands.

"I will. Promise." I said truthfully.

"And, Lil?" Lou began. "Try to tell Zayn how you feel. You'll be happy with him. And, I like seeing you happy. You're my sister; I'm supposed to feel like that." He said with a hearty laugh. I rolled my eyes and slumped back in my bed before smiling at Lou. He leaned down and kissed my forehead again before fixing the duvet and grinning at me.

"I'll think about it, Lou. Love you." I whispered.

"Love you, too. Now, get some sleep so you'll get better soon." He said with a teasing banter before leaving the room with the door wide open.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. An update a day. I should get a reward! -rewards self with 1D album-.. anyways..

This chapter somewhat sucks since I wasn't really in the mood to write the beginning. LOL. Please tell me what you think of this chapter.

Aaaaand.. I would like to share a short story with all of you.. :D Earlier today, my friend (Marjorie... also known as Marge in this story. (Though, her nickname is spelled as 'Marj'.)) and I went to the mall. So, yeah. We were walking by the overview to the events center down below. (We were at the third floor).. and then, I heard the opening to One Thing. So, me, being the fan that I am.. started squealing like mad as I hit the hand railing repetitively.. dancing the inbetweeners dance all the while.. I know that sounds bizarre.. but I really did it. And one of mine and Marj's friends (Brad.. Yeah.. the same Brad from this story.. though I like to call him by his real nickname; Wency.) told me a few hours ago that he heard someone squealing from the third floor.. and he was on the second floor..

so, yeah.. I'm a loud squealer.. and, I met a new friend all because of my crazy act at the mall. She's also a 1D fan.. That's all, thank you. :D

Please leave me a comment or two.. pretty please! I'll send you 1D cookies if you do. :D

--Jen Malik :3