Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 60: Surprise, Surprise

Image

"Well, if the wedding is next month, and you don't want to continue living in Zayn's flat, don't you think that it's time to go house hunting?" Harry suggested as we all sat at the breakfast table.

"That's the best suggestion you've had in the full year that I've known you." I said with a teasing smirk on my face.

Suddenly, Zayn's phone rang. He got it from his pocket and smiled at the screen before answering it. I had the urge to peer over his shoulder to see who it was, but I held my self back.

"Hello?" He greeted happily before gulping down the remainder of his apple juice. "Come on, love. We need to go there."

"What? Where?" I asked curiously.

"The Eiffel Tower." He stated. My eyes widened and I looked at him in shock.

"You're not going to shove me off it, right?" I asked.

"What!? No. Come on. Finish your breakfast and let's go, love." He encouraged me.

'Do you guys know anything about this?" I asked the boys. All of them looked away at the same time; indicating that they were guilty but denying it. "What's going on?"

"You'll have to come with me to find out. I promise you, love, it's not something dangerous." Zayn assured me.

"Does it have anything to do with sex?" I asked with an exaggerated wink which made Louis choke on his toast. I started laughing.

"No." Zayn mumbled as a blush crept up his face.

"Well, does it have anything to do with mirrors?" I asked skeptically. The boys chortled; sans Zayn who rolled his eyes with the blush still on his cheeks.

"Will you stop with the mirror jokes?" Zayn whined which made me laugh.

"Awww, have I hurt Zayn's itty bitty feelings?" I teased as I looked down at my hands; pretending to cradle something small and fragile.

"If I say yes, will you stop?" He asked. I pretended to ponder on it before looking up at him.

"I've run out of mirror jokes, babe. I'll have to stop with the jokes for a while until i think of some new material." I answered brightly before kissing his cheek and latching my arm with his and dragging him to the door. "How long are we going to be there?"

"About two to three hours. It depends. I'm not exactly sure." He answered with a chuckle.

"Right." I mumbled as I opened the door, "See you lads later."

"Have fun, you two." Niall piped up.

"Will do, Nialler!" I answered and shut the door behind Zayn and I, "So, mr. Malik, lead me to this surprise."

"It would be an honor to escort you there, Mrs. Malik." He answered with a chuckle before swooping down to kiss me. I blushed at that. The very mention of 'Mrs. Malik' was enough to make me giddy. And no, I'm not talking about Zayn's mum.

***

When we got to the Eiffel Tower, I was struck dumb at the sight of camera crews, make-up artists, and lights men bustling about at the foot of the historic piece of architecture.

"What's going on here?" I asked Zayn as he helped me out of the car that we rode to get here.

"It seems that Teen Vogue France wanted to do an interview and photo shoot with you. They were hesitating to ask you since they weren't sure if you would agree to it. So, since you have no manager or agent, they called our management, and management forwarded their call to Louis; who's your legal guardian since you're on tour with us. He told me all about it and I told him about me wanting you to do at least one shoot. So, here we are. This shoot is specially for you, love." Zayn explained with a grin gracing his lips as his hand made a sweeping motion of the place. My eyes got teary and I bit my bottom lip before throwing my self at Zayn and hugging him tightly.

"Welcome, welcome, cheries!" This lady greeted and kissed both mine and Zayn's cheeks. I smiled at her and so did Zayn. "We'll chat later, yes? Right not, we have to get down to business. We only have this place for three hours."

She led Zayn and I to a make-up trailer and the nice little make-up artist immediately set to work on me.

"Not too much make-up, please." I said softly as she applied foundation on my cheeks.

"Oui, mademoiselle." She answered with a grin on her face. I smiled at her and my gaze went to Zayn's reflection in the mirror in front of me. He was smiling proudly at me. I reigned the tears in and grinned at him before blowing him a kiss through the mirror. He chuckled and pretended to catch it before placing his fist above his heart.

"I have your clothes, mon cherie." The same lady that welcomed Zayn and I said as she re-appeared in the trailer with a few garment bags in her hand.

After getting my make-up done, the ladies, and Zayn, stepped out of the trailer so I could get dressed. I would have let Zayn stay, but that would just earn us an earful from their management about keeping our hormones in check in such a public place.

The first set of clothes was composed of a vintage dress with a thin belt around the waist, a flower hair band, and a pair of the cutest wedges that I have ever laid eyes on.

"You look beautiful." Zayn praised when I stepped out of the trailer. He took hold of my hand and kissed the back of it, since kissing my lips would most probably ruin my lipstick. And, we didn't want to get scolded for that. Still, though, his actions sent butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Lillian, this eez Pierre. He'll be your photographer." The lady from earlier, I think Sadie's her name, introduced the photgrapher.

"Bonjour." I greeted. Pierre smiled and air-kissed both my cheeks.

"Bonjour, Mademoiselle Lillian, monsieur Zayn." He answered with a very heavy posh French accent. "For theez first scene, I need you to act like you are having a really magnifique time out in Paris."

"Alright, I guess I can do that." I answered and looked at Zayn who gave me an encouraging nod and smile before moving to stand beside Pierre and slowly letting go of my hand.

For the first few shots, I just kept walking around the place with a smile on my face with a smile on my face, and Pierre seemed to like it since he kept saying good comments.

Then, Zayn walked towards me and then wrapped an arm around my waist before pulling me close to him and gently kissing my lips. I smiled and blushed before casting my eyes down to the ground. Zayn put his fingers under my chin and tilted my head up before pressing a kiss to my lips. Then, he held up a tiny silver charm; it looked like a camera.

"Oh, wow.." I whispered in awe at the little trinket as he attached it on to my charm bracelet, "I thought you forgot all about this charm bracelet."

"I'd never forget something as long as it concerns you, love." Zayn answered and kissed my wrist. I couldn't help but want to melt into a puddle at the simple action.

***

"When will the issue be out, Sadie?" Zayn asked Sadie herself as we walked towards the black car that took Zayn and I here. The photo shoot and interview got done a few minutes ago, so, yeah...

"Some time next month. We'll send you some copies in the mail." She answered brightly. We stopped by the car and she gave Zayn and I a hug and air kiss. "Thank you for coming here today. It was a pleasure working with you. We'd love to work with you again."

"I'd be honored to work with such great people. Thank you for having us today." I answered sincerely. Zayn opened the door and nodded curtly at Sadie before helping me climb inside the car. He slid in beside me and kissed my cheek before closing the door.

"Congratulations on your first official photo shoot, love." Zayn whispered with a grin on his lips. The car lurched forward but we paid no mind to it.

"I couldn't have done it without you... and Lou.. and the boys." I said softly before pecking his lips.

"I have another thing for you." He stated quietly before digging around in his varsity jacket's right pocket and holding up a little silver trinket. It was in the shape of a heart, but, if you looked closely, you would see a pair of small footprints. Baby footprints. Tears welled up in my eyes.

Zayn gingerly took my hand and clasped the charm onto my charm bracelet; and then the tears fell. He wiped them away with his thumbs and kissed my forehead.

"And, there's one more thing." He whispered before pulling out his phone. He's going to kill me with all these surprises. Seriously.

"Another one?" I asked; my voice hoarse due to all the tears that I've been shedding.

"Yes. Another one." He answered with a chuckle before showing me his phone. It showed me a page on the internet...

"Oh. My. God." I whispered in disbelief as my hands flew up to my mouth. "Seriously!?"

"I'm serious." He answered and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and smiled into his chest as more tears fell from my eyes. "Do you like it?"

"No. I love it. I love you."

"I love you, too. Both of you." He answered and kissed the crown of my head and then leaned his cheek against it.

He seriously bought us a house... no... a mansion back in the UK.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello. First of all, I'm not the author of this story. I'm Jen's older cousin. My name's Pam. She asked me to type and post this chapter up for all of you since Auntie Jay, her mom, is forcing her to stay in bed for a whole week because Duchess bit her. She's in total bed rest. No internet until her fever goes down. She actually wrote this in one of her notebooks. My cousin has chicken scratch writing. hahaha (:

She says that you can just read that announcement that she posted up in her profile. And, that if you want to see what the house looks like go here:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-37030016.html

Before I forget, she wants to thank all those who may have commented and she says that she'll read and answer all your comments as soon as Auntie Jay lets her use her laptop again. (: