Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 62: Wedding Plans

Image

Bland. Too plain. Shitty. Too flashy. Ew, does that even belong in the 21st century? Ugly. Ugly. That would make me look fat. It's fine, but it lacks something.

"Lil, you need to stop glaring at the magazine. What has it ever done to you?" Cam asked with a laugh. I sighed and readjusted my arms from under me before looking at her with a deadpan expression on my face.

"I can't find the perfect dress." I whined.

"Have you narrowed your selection down?"

"Well, yeah. I have 7 that I like. But, I really don't know what to choose."

"We'll choose the dresses tomorrow, when you have a clear head, okay? Right now we need to arrange the program." Cam said with a small, compassionate smile as she plopped down beside me on her bed.

"But, I leave the day after tomorrow." I said in bewilderment. We can't finish everything by tomorrow, can we?

"I know. But we'll just go over the important stuff. Like, your dress, the bridesmaids and their dresses, the boys' tuxedos, Louis' dress.. if he really wants to wear one. And, the overall atmosphere of your wedding. If you want, I can fly out to New Zealand to plan the wedding with you. And then I can go to Kingswood with you and Zayn to plan the minor details." Cam offered. I sat up and hugged her tightly and she laughed before hugging me back.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" I asked.

"Once or twice."

"Well, make it three, I love you!"

"I hate you. Now, get off me, you pompous pureblood. You're getting your germs all over my shirt." She joked and we laughed quietly before squeezing each other in a tight hug again.

***

"So, who are your bridesmaids?" Cam asked as she scrawled something down on the small tickler that was in her hand.

"You, Eleanor, Danielle, and one of Zayn's sisters. I'm not really sure who of the three." I answered with a shrug. Cam scribbled those down and looked up at me.

"Can you hear that?" She piped up after a minute of silence. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked at her like she was crazy.

"I can't hear--"

She cut me off, "ssssh!"

"What?" I asked quietly.

"Come here." Cam hissed and dragged me over to the window. Something hit the glass and I, instinctively, flinched away from it; making her laugh.

"Well, fuck you." I said and shoved her lightly. We peered down through the window and I squinted my eyes to get a good glimpse at the blurry outline of a male person standing there. I really need to get glasses even if I don't like wearing them. Yeah. Glasses will be good. "Who is it?"

"What? You have got to be kidding me! That's your fiance down there, woman!" Cam said incredulously. I rolled my eyes and stretched the corner of my eyes using my pointer fingers.

"Bad eyesight, remember?" I stated and she made an 'o' of realization with her mouth before nodding.

"Lil! I'm sorry!" Zayn yelled. Suddenly, thunder rumbled in the distance and I smiled before biting my bottom lip and placing the tip of my index finger and middle finger on it. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the house. I'm sorry that I let you leave that easily. I'm sorry that I just got here right now," Cue the sudden torrential downpour here.

I gasped in shock and Cam started laughing. I snapped my gaze to her and then back to Zayn who was standing in the rain.

"I'm sorry that I'm such an arse. I'm sorry that I suck at this whole fiance thing. I'm sorry that I'm such an idiot. I'm sorry that the traffic was so bad when I was trying to get here. I'm sorry that I take longer than you to fix my hair. I'm sorry--" Okay, I laughed at the last one. Sorry about that, but it was just too funny. "I'm sorry that I'm such a bad luck magnet. I knew I should have worn my lucky tetris boxers!"

"Sudden thunderstorms are common during May." Cam pointed out.

"Oh my God. So, Zayn isn't a bad luck magnet after all." I mumbled in shock before looking at Cam. "Umbrella!? Do you have an umbrella? He's gonna get sick out there."

"Yeah.. I have it here... somewhere." She answered and turned to face her messy room. I closed my eyes in frustration and grabbed my coat and a towel from Cam's cabinet before bolting outside through the back door.

"You idiot. Of all the times that you could follow me and apologize in the most romantic way ever.. you just had to choose the day when there would be a torrential downpour."

"You came outside! Does that mean that you forgive me?" Zayn asked giddily as I wrapped the towel around him; to no avail, really, since the towel just got soaked. I held my coat higher above me, using it as a canopy. He put his hands on my cheeks and leaned in before gently kissing my lips. I smiled as the butterflies in my stomach fluttered about. Zayn broke the kiss and smiled at me. He looked so irresistible that I let go of my coat and wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him close to me and molding my lips against his. He chuckled into the kiss and ran a hand through my hair.

"Oi, you two!" Cam yelled from her window. We ignored her.

Zayn broke the kiss again and grinned down at me before kissing my forehead, then my nose, and my lips again.

"So, what boxers did you wear today?" I asked and we both laughed.

"Come inside! Your lips are turning blue!" Cam yelled again. This time, though, we listened to her since she was at the doorway; holding two plush towels in her arms.

"Thanks," Zayn thanked Cam for the towels. I smiled and wrapped my hair up in the towel before proceeding to helping Zayn dry himself. "What were you two doing before I... interrupted?"

"Just planning the wedding." I answered softly as I wrapped the towel around his shoulders that were clad with the sopping wet varsity jacket and cotton shirt.

"Which one?" He asked.

"The small, intimate one."

"Oh," Zayn nodded in realization.

"Holy shazz! You mean there's gonna be two weddings!?" Cam asked incredulously. We nodded at her.

"One's for close friends and family. The other one is for..." I looked at Zayn as I was at a loss for words. "Who is it for, anyway?"

"It's for Layn shippers. And the rest of the semi-imporant people in our lives. School mates, the production team, you know.. those people." Zayn explained.

"Right. A public wedding." Cam said with a nod. "Smart alec you got yourself here."

"I would laugh, but my teeth are too busy chattering to join in with my emotions." I said seriously as my teeth literally chattered; making Zayn and Cam laugh. She eventually slinked off to another room; probably to fetch us some dry clothes to change into.

"How's Zayn junior?" Zayn asked. I scowled at him.

"His name's not Zayn junior. It's Zain Euan Malik. Or, if he's actually a she, Layne Aalia Malik." Zayn was wide-eyed at my statement. I grinned. "Do you like it?"

"Wow. I love it! You've put a lot of thought into their names haven't you? It's a mix of British and Muslim names." He stated before hugging me tightly and kissing my forehead.

"What can I say, I'm always ready." I answered smugly.

"I really am sorry, love" Zayn whispered before kissing the shell of my ear.

"There's nothing to forgive, babe. I admit, I overreacted. So, what happened again?" I asked with a grin on my face.

"I don't know." He played along.

"And this is why I love you," I mumbled.

"What was that?" He said with a teasing hint in his voice. I grinned and shook my head.

"Nothing, nothing."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai, guys! Late update again.. errgh.. I just got back from the hospital. And, while waiting for my turn, I typed this up on my phone... and saved it to my drafts here on Mibba. :3 Sorry if I couldn't use all your ideas.

And, to make up for that, I'm letting you guys choose Lil's wedding dress. YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE ONE. AND, JUST TELL ME (via the comment page) WHAT YOU CHOSE. THE DRESSES ARE NUMBERED 1-7 FROM THE TOP LEFT, THE LAST PICTURE ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT IS NUMBER 7. So, yeah..

Image

Oh, just to share, here's my card-record thingy from the hospital.. I still have to go back on Tuesday.. and on the 31st.. I really don't like needles.. I got 2 shots today.. errrgh.. Thank God my mom won't be home until Sunday.. so I can update without worrying about being caught out of bed. My mum's a bit overprotective... yeah...

Image

Thank you to xodangersbellaxo, dj tommo, noregretseverxxx and xiheartonedirection for the well-wishes/lovely comments/AWESOME SUGGESTIONS/ and being awesome people in general. :D

Well, toodles, my lovely potatoes. I need