Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 67: Change Of Plans

Chapter 67: Change Of Plans

I wasn't allowed to go out of the hotel without anyone accompanying me. For two more days in New Zealand, I was under strict surveillance. And now, I'm still under strict surveillance as we're on a plane back to London for a 2-week vacation. Really, what damage can I do on a plane? Flush the toilet and accidentally get sucked in it? Highly unlikely.

Things between Zayn and Lou are still... rough. But, they've forgiven each other for what happened; though, there were instances where they were still tense around each other. They're almost there.

Zayn and I have sorted everything out concerning our vacation. We'll pack everything up in his flat and send it over to Kingswood, then we'll stay there for a whole week, and then stay in Doncaster for 2 days, then Bradford for 2 days, and then we'll go back to London and stay in Lou and Harry's flat. And, Cam was staying with us all the while.

Thankfully, news about my pregnancy was kept hush hush by the doctor who examined me. According to Cam, Lou bribed the doctor, who had three Directioner daughters, with signed albums, signed posters, and a one of his beanies. It touched me greatly, to say the least.

"What would you like to have, miss?" The stewardess asked me. Thank God that we had flown first class back to London. Or else, there would have been hell to pay. I was very fond of these reclining seats... not to mention the extensive menu that they had.

"Just a huge tub of Nutella and toast, please." I answered with a smile. Zayn looked wide-eyed at me and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"What about you, sir?" She turned to Zayn. He looked at me and I silently dared him to copy my order. I will not have him mocking me on this 24 hour flight.

"I'll just have a clubhouse sandwich and tea. And a bottle of water." He answered with a smug smirk. I rolled my eyes and glued them to the clouds outside my window. A warm hand grasped my own and I looked back to see Zayn as he put his lips to the back of my hand. I blushed furiously and then giggled... like a little schoolgirl! It's like we're at the beginning of our relationship again... the giggles, the subtle hesitation, it just... I felt like I was falling in love with him all over again. That's a good thing, right?

"Have you done your homework?" He asked me softly. I snorted and smirked at him.

"As a matter of fact, I did. I finished my homework yesterday. So, ha!" I said smugly and he chuckled before pressing his lips to mine the moment that I got all up in his face.

"No need to be smug about it. It's just homework... And, I was just asking, love." Zayn teased with a laugh once he broke out kiss. A blush crawled up my face and I looked out the window to hide my embarrassment.

"Alright, fine." I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I love you." Zayn said softly; making me blush even more as butterflies fluttered in my stomach.

"I love you, too." I whispered. Zayn started chuckling which made me look at him questioningly. "What?"

"You look cute when you're angry." He admitted. I blushed and bit my bottom lip to keep a girly squeal in. He's been like this ever since I got out of the hospital. You know, always making me feel like a little schoolgirl whose crush just talked to her. Suddenly, Zayn cleared his throat. I looked at him and felt the heat pool down south when my gaze met his golden brown eyes.

"Lil, I don't know if mum's told you this, but everyone's back in Doncaster to see you." Lou called from the seat behind me. I sat up on my seat and peered over at him.

"What?!" I asked confusedly.

"Mum called yesterday and told me that everyone went there when they heard the news and that we were going home soon. I only remembered to tell you now." Louis admitted sheepishly. I scowled at him and poked my tongue out before plopping back down on my seat.

"Change of plans, babe." I mumbled bitterly.

"Huh?" Zayn asked confusedly.

"I'm sure that you've heard what that dodo head said, so, can we..." I looked up and blushed when I saw his eyes staring into mine with so much love and adoration that I could have drowned in it.

"Yes?" He asked with a chuckle.

"C-can we... Err... Go to Doncaster then Bradford, and then we'll go back to London and pack before going to Kingswood?" I stuttered out.

"Of course, love." He answered with a grin that took my breath away. I nodded and smiled shyly before looking down with a heated blush on my face. Seriously, what is wrong with me?

***

Once the plane touched down, we scrambled onto our separate vans. But, not before giving each other a huge group hug and promising each other to meet up two days before the boys left for Sweden.

Oh, right, I'm not yet sure if I'm going to Sweden with them. I really need to catch up on school if I want to become a restauranteur.

"Well, this is awkward." Cam whispered in my ear once we got settled in the van that would take us to Doncaster. I sat beside Cam while Lou and Zayn sat beside each other.

"Really," I mumbled before turning to the boys. "Seriously, you two. What's done is done. There's no other choice than to keep moving forward. It's my fault for being so rash. You two are going to be brothers-in-law in a few weeks."

"She's right. For once Lil makes sense." Cam teased. I rolled my eyes and poked her ribs.

"If you two don't make up right now, I will ignore the two of you for a week." I said defiantly. Zayn and Lou looked at each other before grinning.

"You've got quite the right hook, mate." Zayn said with a laugh. I smiled and sunk down into my seat as Louis and Zayn got reacquainted into their old friendship.

***

"Louis!" Eleanor greeted brightly and tackled Lou in a hug when he got out of the van. I laughed quietly and looped arms with Cam and Zayn before leading them inside so that El and Lou could have some privacy.

"Lillian!" My mum half-shrieked in happiness before hugging me tightly. I laughed and hugged her back. She places her hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I was so worried about you. Are you okay? Is the baby okay?"

"One question at a time, mummy," I teased. She laughed and hugged me again. "I'm fine now. Layne... Or Euan is fine and dandy."

"Good, good. Thank you so much for taking care of her, Zayn." My mum said softly and gave Zayn a hug. Zayn was blushing! I wanted to take a picture, but my phone was still in my carry-on bag that was still in the van. "Camille Joy Deschapel!?"

"The one and only, Auntie Jay." Cam said with a grin before hugging my mum. I looked around the living room and saw that some of my aunts and uncles were crowded in the room along with a handful of mine and Lou's cousins.

I dragged Zayn over to them and introduced him to everyone as mum and Cam caught up with each other. My eyes landed on a blonde girl about 5'9" who just entered the room from the kitchen, she was really pretty with the signature blue 'Tomlinson eyes'.

"How come you're taller than me when I'm older than you?" I asked with a laugh before hugging her tightly. "I missed you, cousin Tommo."

"Because I'm awesome just like that, couz." She answered smugly. I tolled my eyes and dragged her over to Zayn to introduce them properly.

"Babe, I'd like you to meet one of my cousins; Steph. I call her cousin Tommo, for reasons undisclosed. Cousin Tommo, this is Zayn. My über hot fiancé." I said the last one with a teasing poke to Zayn's side. He opened his arms and hugged Steph.

"It's very nice to meet you. Welcome to the family." She said to Zayn with a grin on her face.

"Thanks for the warm welcome, cousin Tommo." Zayn grinned and Steph and I looked at him before simultaneously rolling our eyes with small smiles on our faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lol.. Hi, guys! I'm a bit breathless from running on the treadmill. I've had this in my phone since 7 AM (it's not 10:23 AM here) but I couldn't update since I had to go on the treadmill and stationary bike first before I could go online. >:P

Anyways, I know I told you guys that the winner (Steph) will be present in only the wedding chapter, but I changed my mind and decided to include her in some chapters even before the wedding so you can get to know her character. Y'know.. So she just won't spring out of nowhere during the wedding. Right? Yeah?

Thank you to xodangersbellaxo, noregretseverxxx, xrockanrollx (thank you for thinking that my niece is cute .. :3), onedirection1998, dj tommo, and hi.my.name.is.steph for the lovely comments.. ;D

Voting for the dresses is still open. And, sorry if this is a very fluffy chapter. THERE WILL BE MORE GUESSING GAMES. And, the prize for the next one will most probably be advanced chapters for a week. :3 or maybe you can help me with chapters for a week. Kind of like my beta. ;D anyone up for that?

also, i've noticed that I forgot to tell how the baby was doing in the last chappy... The baby's fine. Perfectly healthy. ;)

Tell me what you guys think, okay? Too much fluff? Pointless chapter? Too rushed? Too much time skips? Who's excited for the wedding!? I KNOW I AM. Lol..

Toodles. <3