Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 69: Vintage Undies

"Oh, how cute! Is that Zayn!?" I gushed as I pointed at a framed picture of Zayn playing in the rain with nothing but his shorts on. Zayn's mum nodded and knelt down in front of a well-sealed box that was labeled 'Zain's baby things'.

"He was 5 back when that picture was taken," She said with a light laugh as she cut the tape and opened the box.

"He still acts like he's 5, though.." I mumbled and she started laughing which made me blush. It's one thing to tell your friends that your fiancé still acts like a 5 year-old, and it's a comlpetely different thing when you say that to yourself and your future-mother-in-law hears you. Talk about embarassing.

"It's true. He acts like a child most of the time, but that's what makes him so good with children." Zayn's mum pointed out as she dug in the box; pulling out random baby articles that made me fawn over everything. Everything was just so small, and cute, and vintage! "Ah, here it is..."

She pulled out something from the box, what it was, I wasn't sure yet. I knelt down beside Zayn's mum and she handed the item to me. And then, when I saw it, I started laughing. Not just silent laughter, but full-out, loud raucous laughter.

In my hands were a pair of old RayBan wayfarer sunglasses. The one that was in that picture of Zayn and Doniya.

"Oh my God! Are you being serious, mum?" I asked through silent laughter.

"As serious as Zayn is when he's staring at himself in the mirror." She answered and we started laughing.

"Vain little Zayn. Layne an/or Euan are never gonna be bored. What with having the Swagmasta from Doncasta as their uncle, and their dad being the Bradford Bad Boi. Oh goodness." I started laughing when my eyes landed on something inside the box.

I got the thing from the box and started giggling as I held it up, "Oh, revenge. Sweet, sweet revenge."

***

"Zayn, babe, wake up." I whispered and gently hook him by his right shoulder. He grunted an incoherent response and I rolled my eyes.

"Zayn, seriously. Wake up. Breakfast is ready." I said impatiently before shaking him again. Then, I sat up on the bed; perching myself on his torso and proceednig to shake him awake.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I half-yelled as I continued shaking my fiancé. He cracked an eye open and then he started chuckling.

"I prefer being woken up like this every morning." He mumbled and I followed his line of sight. From all the shaking, I managed to slide downward. And you know where I was.. yeah.. there

I blushed and indignantly got off him, "Pervert!"

"You love me for it!" He yelled as I marched down to the kitchen with that blush still present on my face.

Once I got there, I couldn't help but grin when my eyes caught sight of the Power Rangers undies on the table.

"Whose is that!?" Cam asked brightly as she entered the kitchen behind me. "Morning, arrogant pureblood., Mrs. Malik."

"Morning, mudblood. And, that, my beloved mudblood, is Zayn's." I answered smugly before snatching it up off the table and holding it up for her to see.

"Mon dieu! Where did you find this?" She asked through laughs. I grinned and looked at Zayn's mum who was also shaking in laughter as she cooked breakfast.

"Up in the attic. I'll bring you up there with Zayn some time. You will not believe how many embarrassing things about Zayn exist up there!" I exclaimed brightly and twirled around with the pair of undies still stretched in my hands. I've long since hidden the red wayfarers in my luggage bag; where it would be safe.

"Morning," Zayn greeted groggily as he entered the kitchen. I stopped mid-twirl and started grinning.

"And now I steal us a car
and we will drive to the stars
I will give you the moon
It's the least I could do
If you give me a CHAAAAAANCE
" I sang brightly. Zayn looked up at me and his face flushed when he saw what I was holding up for the word to see.

"Lil! Where'd you get that!? My fiancé is a thief!" He cried indignantly before racing towards me. I giggled and ran out the back door.

"I'm a thief, I'm a thief,
You can call me a thief,
I'm a thief, I'm a thief,
But you should know your part,
I'm only here,
Because you stole my heart!
" I continued singing and running around the pool while waving the little piece of clothing like a flag. My eyes darted around for an escape route, and luckily, there was a side gate that led to the front lawn. I darted towards it and Zayn ran after me; making me squeal.

"Come back here!" He shouted as I ran to the front lawn.

"No!" I answered defiantly and continued running around since Zayn was gaining after me. Then, he lunged forward and wrapped his arms around my waist; effectively lifting me off the ground. I flailed around and raised my hands up in the air so that he couldn't get the undies.

Zayn reached up and I continued flailing which made him lose his balance and tumble on to the grassy ground; with my on top of him. I rested my head on his chest and we tried to regain my breathing as I continued to laugh silently.

After half a minute of rest, I got up and got the undies from the ground before running over to the front door; or at least, trying. But, in my bad luck, I tripped and tumbled into one of the bushes tat surrounded the house.

"HOLY LEMONS!" I shrieked as my entire torso was engulfed by the plant. Zayn started laughing. With a furious heave, I untangled myself from the bush and stood upright; well, as upright as possible. Leaves and twigs were in my hair, there was soil on my palms, I think my arms had scratches, and my left hand felt slimy. Wait. Slimy?

I looked down at my left hand and I almost fainted.

"F-f-f-fr-fr-ZAYN!" I shrieked in terror as I held my hand away from me. Seriously, I wanted to chop it off. But, I doubt that either Zayn or Louis would allow that.

"What!?" Zayn asked frantically as he ran towards me. I held my hand out and closed my eyes before turning my head to the side. Do you know what he did!? He laughed. LAUGHED!.

"Get it off!" I shrieked before waving my hand. Zayn grasped my wrist and after a few seconds, I felt the sliminess leave my skin. I opened my eyes and shrieked in terror when I was met face to face with the small frog that was on my hand earlier. "Get it away from me!"

"Oh, come on, love. Frogs are adorable!" Zayn said with a chuckle before inching the frog towards me. I squealed and bolted to the front door; only to find that it was locked. I hit it repetitively and slid to the ground; helplessly squealing my vocal chords out since Zayn was coming closer to me with the frog in his hand. Yes, it was a particularly small frog with smooth skin.. and, i think I'm going to vomit.

"No! Please, Zayn! No!" I pleaded helplessly. Zayn pulled me up to my feet and wrapped an arm around my waist before pressing his lips to mine. I pushed him away looked at him increduloudly.

"Where's the frog?" I asked breathlessly.

"I set it free." He showed my his empty hands. I narrowed my eyes at him and huffed before trying to pick out the leaves and twigs that were in my hair. Zayn caught my hands and kissed my forehead before casting it upon himself to remove the things that were tangled in my hair. I heard giggling and saw that some fans were snapping pictures or maybe even recording videos. A blush crept up my cheeks and I looked down; suddenly conscious about my appearance. I looked ugly as hell, I bet... and they were silently laughing at me in their heads because this would be all over the internet in a few minutes; and, I would be a laughing stock all over the world.

Zayn must have sensed my dampened mood and tilted my head up by my chin so that I was looking directly into his beautiful eyes.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed
But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see
You'll understand why I want you so desperately
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe
You don't know
Oh oh
You don't know...
" He sang loudly as his eyes bore into mine. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and a blush crept up on my cheeks. I think I even heard jealous sighs from the girls out front.

"You're beautiful." He said softly, like if he said it any louder I would break like a fragile little doll. "I love you so much."

My throat ran dry and my eyes fluttered when I felt his minty breath fanning over my lips. He inched closer and by now, out lips were touching lightly. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and I closed my eyes before settling a hand on Zayn's arm to steady myself.

"I'll be here, by your side
No more fears, no more crying
" He sang quietly, and with every movement his lips made, I felt it against my own. I was about to lean up on my toes and press my lips against his, but Cam's impeccable timing was just... impeccable. Notice the sarcasm.

"What happened to you!? Did you roll down a hill or did mother earth decide to vomit on you?" She asked seriously with her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Zayn and I broke apart and glared at her.

"No, that bush decided to rape me." I said sarcastically and motioned over to the bush that had a dent in it... due to me and my clumsiness.

"Ugh! Just.. what do you want!?" I huffed indignantly as she and Zayn laughed.

"Sexual frustration," Cam teased and flung Zayn's Power Ranger undies at me. I caught it before holding it up; proudly, if I may add.

"She has unresolved issues," Cam mumbled to Zayn who chuckled.

"Tell me about it." He answered. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the backyard.

"Where are you going?" Zayn asked aloud.

"To wash my hand in acid! Or hopefully, cut it off and grow one back." I answered before continuing my trek.

"Told you she had unresolved issues." I heard Cam mutter.

"I heard that!"

"You were supposed to hear it, you arrogant pureblood!"

"Avada Kedavra!" I shouted and whirled around to point at her. She pretended to get hit in the chest and dropped down on the ground. Zayn looked at us incredulously and I grinned sheepishly before traipsing off.

***

I plopped down on mine and Zayn's bed and then logged into Twitter.

Aren't @Lil_TommoJANE and @ZaynMalik so cute!?

Attached to that tweet was a link to a picture. So, I opened it and saw a picture that was taken earlier. Zayn had his arms around me as he reached for his old undies that I was keeping out of his reach. A small smile crept up on my face and I went to Tumblr.

Lo and behold, my dash was filled with posts of pictures from earlier. I smiled as I scrolled down and stopped on a post that said:

Reblog if you just want to dance to this:

I played the song and was greeted not by a techno-pop song, but Lady Antebellum's 'If I Knew Then'. I only found out about this song since Niall kept listening to it on his iPhone and badgered me to also love Lady Antebellum.

Music filled the room and I sighed dreamily as I closed my eyes and lightly swayed on the bed.

"May I have this dance, my lady?" Zayn's familiar voice whispered in my ear.My eyes bolted open and I was met with his golden brown eyes that still brought butterflies to my stomach.

I grasped hi hand and he pulled me up to my feet before placing his arms around my waist and hugging me close to him and then burying his face in my hair. My arms automatically wrapped themselves around his neck and I rested my cheek against his chest; pressing my ear close to it so that I could hear his heartbeat. It was beating erratically and I smiled before closing my eyes and relishing this moment.

"Lil," Zayn called softly.

"Hmm? I inquired.

"I have something to tell you... " The way he said it made my heart falter. Was it something bad? Did something happen? I opened my eyes and warily looked up at him. His eyes shone sadly with unshed tears... like he was guilty about something. He opened his mouth to speak, and I waited in anticipation ,"Lil, I-"
♠ ♠ ♠
DON'T KILL ME! No one guessed the correct answer on the last one.. and I felt bad because that was a really hard one since I only gave a hint that was useless. So, now, let's play a new round of 'GUESS WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!'.

Btw, here's Zayn's wayfarers! Aren't he and Doniya cute!?

here's the question: WHAT WILL ZAYN SAY TO LIL? Hint: It will make Lil cry tears of JOY. The reward is still the same. My confidante for a week. You call the shots. :D

Thank you to xodangersbellaxo, lydiadevereaux, hi.my.name.is.steph., onedirection1998, and dj tommo for the lovely answers/comments.. :D I love you guys, really! :D Thank you! You guys inspire me to write each and every chapter and make me post up each and every day. Thank you. ♥

Help me, please! I need to think of an introduction for myself for this coming June (school starts on June here..).. what should I say to my new classmates (if there are any..) but, I bet my whole year's allowance that all our professors will make us introduce ourselves up front. So, what should I say?

"Hi, my name's Jen, I like to write porn.. I mean.. I like trains. lol.. One Direction is my life. I really don't like talking to strangers outside the internet. Some day, I'm going to move out of this blasted country, get a mansion in Kingswood in England like the one that's in my fanfic, and marry Zayn Malik. Nice to meet you."

OR

"Hi, my name's Jen. I love One Direction. I write stories. After college I'm going to move either to London or France with my bestfriend. And, one day, I'm going to marry Zayn Malik.


Which one is better? Remember, I'm in college.. so, this is practically a whiff of fresh air to all my classmates. Everyone at uni's so serious; save for me and my friends. But still, we get high grades. Huh.. I wonder how I get high grades with an attitude like mine. XD I have tons of charisma! LOLOMG. Toodles!