Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 73: Movie Time

"Look, Lou! I said happily as I entered the house with something clasped in my hands. I shoved it towards Lou and he stepped back to dodge the cute little thing in my hands.

"Get that bird away from me, Lillian." He said sternly as he continued to step away from me.

I grinned, "This, my dear brother, is called payback."

My grip on the pigeon loosened and it fluttered away from me; further into the house... after Louis. He started screaming bloody murder after a few seconds, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Who's getting murdered?" Cam asked casually as she strolled in the kitchen with Eleanor.

"No one." I answered innocently.

"Where's Zayn? And Louis?" Eleanor asked,

"Lou is.. somewhere," I answered coyly. "Zayn's showering. I asked him to catch the pigeon for me. We've been out there for two hours; trying to catch the pigeon." I answered with a grin. Cam chortled and Eleanor grinned.

"And why in the world would you ask Zayn to do such a thing?" She asked again.

"Two words, El. Pay and back." I said smugly.

Cam rolled her eyes, "Payback is one word only, moron."

"Well, sorry, oh-mighty-grammar-Nazi." I stated sarcastically before all three of us burst out laughing.

"I'm a bit curious, why are you afraid of frogs?" Eleanor asked yet again. I shuddered involuntarily but smiled when I heard Lou's scream of terror. Serves him right for giving me a frog as a house warming gift.

"It was a cold and rainy day..."

Cam cut me off, "No, it wasn't."

"You didn't let me finish. It was a cold and rainy day the day before this story takes place. I was just setting the initial mood."

"Alright, continue. Oh-great-story teller." Cam said with a roll of her eyes. I grinned at her.

"Of course, mudblood. So, where was I? Right, cold, rainy day..."

*flashback*

"Mummy, I really want to go outside." A three-year old version of me whined. The little girl, me, sat on the window seat; staring out the closed window and observing the little droplets of rain that pelted on the glass.

"Sorry, baby doll. It's raining today. Maybe you can ask Lou to walk play outside tomorrow?" My mum said softly as she fastened her coat over her hospital uniform; she's a nurse.

I nodded glumly and she kissed my forehead before bidding me goodbye and reminding my nanny about some of my allergies and whatnot.

And so, for a whole day, I stayed inside and watched telly since Lou was at school. My nanny was nice, but I was too shy to ask her to play dolls with me. So, I endured a whole day of loneliness.

The following day was a Saturday so Lou was home the whole day.

"Lou, come on! I want to go outside!" I whined as I tugged on his hand. He nodded and practically pulled me to the backyard. Ted, his dog, joined our play time.

"You can't catch me, Lou!" I squealed as I ran away from Louis who was running after me. Suddenly, I slipped on the damp and muddy ground which made me fall face-forward and land on the ground; covering my dress with a lot of mud and grass stains. Tears welled in my eyes and I tried to hold them in.

"Lil, are you okay?" Louis called from behind me. I lifted my head and shook it before casting my gaze down on the ground. But, what Is aw there wasn't a patch of grass. No. It was brown, and hand bumpy skin, and its eyes were scary. Suddenly, it croaked and jumped up... latching on to my cheek.

I screamed. And, Lou grabbed the creature before setting it free and turning back to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly; like the protective older brother that he is.

"What was that?" I asked through tears and sniffles.

"That was a frog, Lil." He answered.

"I don't like them."

*end of flashback*


"Wait, you had a nanny?" Eleanor asked incredulously.

"Yep. Mum was always at work, dad was overseas, Lou was at school. It was either a nanny or daycare." I shuddered at the thought of that old lady that ran the daycare center. "I had a nanny only up until I was 7, though."

"How come most of yours and Lou's stories..." El trailed off; probably trying to find the proper word.

"...always ends up with me slipping and falling, someone getting hurt, me getting in tricky situations? Most of my childhood memories consist of falling flat on my face." I said with a hearty laugh.

"Vas happenin'?! Who's up for a movie?" Zayn asked as he entered the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist before kissing the corner of my lips.

"I am!" Cam and El piped up.

"Have you seen Louis?" I asked with a grin. He chuckled and kissed my cheek before answering,

"He ran outside and the pigeon followed him," the front door slammed shut which made me giggle and hide behind Zayn.

"Lillian Jane Tomlinson!" Louis yelled angrily as he stomped into the kitchen. He looked like he'd been raped by ten homosexuals.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"I'm gonna bloody murder you!" Louis made claws out of his hands and stomped towards me. I yelped in fright and used Zayn as a human shield.

"I have Zayn and I'm not afraid to use him!" I said pathetically.

"I feel so loved." Zayn muttered sarcastically which made Cam snort with laughter and Eleanor to full-out laugh.

"So, who's up for that movie?" Cam announced. Zayn and El agreed before all three of them walked out of the kitchen. My eyes widened at the livid Louis and I scurried off to catch up with Zayn.

"He's gonna kill me," I whispered in terror as I grasped Zayn's sleeve.

"You're exaggerating." El said with a laugh.

"You don't know what he did. He killed a squirrel back when we were at out grandparents' farm. You can ask Steph. I sear. He killed that squirrel." I whispered while widening my eyes for the full effect of being a barmy lady.

"I can hear you." Louis said from behind us. I ran towards the cinema room while screaming 'He'll kill us all!' as hysterically as possible.

"Your sister has mental problems." I heard Eleanor say with a laugh.

"That's what makes her so distinctly... Lil." Louis answered.

"I'm gonna have my hands full with her." Zayn said aloud; jokingly, of course.

"Condolence to you, mate," Cam teased Zayn. "Here lies Zayn's freedom."

"Hey, I have feelings too, you know." I yelled as I plopped down on one of the seats in the cinema room.

"If you want, you can tie her to a chair if she gets too out of hand." Louis suggested as they all filed into the room. I huffed indignantly and glared at the white screen.

"What are we going to watch, anyway?" I asked irritably.

"I have no idea." El mused as she sat down on the seat behind mine.

"How about Titanic?" Zayn suggested; his eyes moving over to me. I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"Alright." Cam agreed. Zayn set the movie up and turned the lights off before settling down beside me.

And, in silence, we watched my all-time favorite movie. My childhood, Leonardo di Caprio, Kate Winslet, but mostly just Leo.

"Where to, miss?" Zayn whispered in my ear the same time that Jack asked Rose. I blushed madly and closed my eyes as his hand played with my hair, twirling it around his finger, untwirling it, and then repeating the process again.

"To the stars." I answered quietly. He cupped my cheek with his free hand and brought his lips down on mine; not caring if my brother was in the same room.

Louis cleared his throat making Zayn and I straighten ourselves out. I blushed madly and glued my eyes to the screen as Cam laughed quietly in the last row. And, in silence, we continued to watch the movie.

"I'll never let go, Jack." Rose muttered as she held Jack's hand; slowly letting it go.

"No, don't. You dumb bitch. Don't let go." I mumbled as tears leaked out of my eyes. Zayn cradled me to his chest and I cried silently.

"Help.. H-help." Rose whispered helplessly. I sniffled and wiped my tears against Zayn's shirt before bolting up off my seat and running out the door. I heard Lou laugh as I stepped outside and ran to the balcony that we had in our room. That movie really gets to me sometimes. It makes me act like a total moron.

I continued wiping my tears and sniffled before proceeding drying my cheeks.

"I'm a moron." I muttered with a small laugh.

"No, you aren't." Zayn's familiar voice whispered in my ear. He placed his hands on my waist and slowly guided them up to my arms before slowly intertwining his fingers with mine and lifting my arms up to my sides.

"This is too cheesy." I mumbled with a small smile as I looked at Zayn from over my shoulder.

"You like it, anyway." He answered before slowly bringing his lips down to mine. I placed a hand on the back of his neck and he placed his newly freed hand on my stomach; gently caressing the non-existent baby bump.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang; making us break apart and gasp for air.

"I'll get it!" Louis hollered. "Lil, Zayn, it's for you!"

"Now, who could that be?" I asked with a grin.

"Who knows?" Zayn shrugged and kissed my lips again before tugging me down to the foyer. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped at the sight that greeted me... It couldn't possibly be...
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

Again, HM, you are so AWESOME! Thanks for helping me yet again. ♥

Thank you to:

xodangersbellaxo Thank you, love! :D I'm looking forward to writing those chapters... ;) Hope you liked this one..

dj tommo Amen to that, beb! Frogs are just... blech. Louis is just so... adorably weird.

thelovelyreader I love you, too, beb. lol.. Thank you!

Dance.Dance.Dance Aww! Thanks, love! Lou serves as the comic relief for this story. I love him so much for it. lol.. I can't blame you for reacting like that. Whenever someone says things like 'mirrors, stripes, chicken, curls, dimples, birthmark, varsity jackets, and carrots' I just go crazy.. It's embarrassing when it happens in the mall (which is where me and my friends always hang out after school since it's only a block away), but all the employees there seemed to have gotten used to my reactions. lol.. i'm not even joking.. they even know my name and tease me about it when I go there with my mum..

hi.my.name.is.steph. Yep.. HM.. I'm glad that I can make you guys laugh. I should drop school and become a stand up comedienne.. or maybe not. Anyways, thank so much for the comment, beb. :D

Playlist for today :)
^I have more hotel souvenirs in my arsenal. lol..it comes with being an HRM student. We're required to stay in these nice hotels and even go on international tours. If you recognize the pencil, it's just like the one that Niall used to draw Louis when they were in Melbourne. Sofitel, FTW, baby! EYE-TUNES!