Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 74: Stranger

Chapter 74: Strangers

"Holy lemons!" I exclaimed in happiness before tackling one of the three people that stood by the front door. "When did you guys arrive?! I thought we were all on vacation?" 

"A vacation can still be a vacation if we spent it with you lot, right?" Liam countered with a laugh. I hugged him tighter and then moved on to hug Niall and Harry.

"I brought you guys something." Harry piped up before going back to his car and getting something from the backseat.

"Are those..?" Zayn trailed off with a laugh.

"Yeah, buddy." Niall answered and I strained my eyes; trying to see what Harry was carrying. Once he was back in the foyer, in plain sight, I started laughing my guts out.

"Boobs?!" I asked incredulously. In Harry's hands was a cake in the shape of boobs.

"Mammaries." He answered.

"Jubblies." Zayn stated with a laugh.

"Chicken fillets." Niall said proudly.

"I... just boobs will do." Liam said sheepishly. I grinned and looked at Harry.

"Did you make this yourself?" I asked.

He nodded, "I didn't get a job in a bakery because of my charm and boyish good looks."

"Which is non-existent, by the way." I muttered which made everyone laugh.

"Why must you be so mean to me?" Harry whined.

"Because." I answered with a grin.

"Anyways, let's eat the boobie cake." Louis piped up and got the cake from Harry before taking it to the kitchen. Him and his love for chocolate.

"We brought you something, too!" Niall piped up before reaching into his jacket's pocket and pulling out an envelope. He handed it over to me and I opened it.

"Aww, Niall! You didn't have to!" I gushed as I held the Harrods gift cards in my hand. There were three, amounting to £500 each. So£1500 in all.

I wrapped Niall in a hug and turned to Liam who held a wrapped box in his hands. Zayn got it from him and opened it.

"It's the picture of when we first met... and it's in a lovely crystal frame." Zayn trailed off.

"Thanks, Lee-um! That was so thoughtful of you two. You, too, Hazza." I grabbed all three of them in a group hug and kissed their cheeks in thanks.

***

"So, how have you guys been?" Liam asked with a mouthful of boobie cake; as Louis likes to call it.

"Same old, same old." Zayn answered.

"Have you told Lil?" Niall piped up. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and Zayn glared at him.

"Told me what?" I asked curiously.

"Niall!" Zayn half-moaned.

"What?" I asked again.

"I was gonna tell you tonight, but someone just had to ruin the surprise." Zayn muttered.

"What is it?" I asked; truly curious.

"You know that we're going to Sweden after next week, right?" He asked slowly.

I nodded, "The one that I'm not allowed to join? Yeah."

"That's the thing. I talked to management and bargained with them to let you two come along." Zayn exclaimed happily. My eyes widened and my fork dropped down on my plate of cake.

Then, I hugged Zay tightly before squealing and hugging Cam.

"No school!" I said happily.

"Again, I feel so loved." Zayn mumbled as he pouted which made me laugh and kiss his lips.

"You're the best, babe!" I exclaimed happily before freezing in my seat when I felt my phone vibrate in my dress' pocket. I got it and excused myself from the table before answering the unknown caller.

"Hello?" I greeted with a smile on my face.

"Lil?" An unfamiliar voice asked from the other line; but, I had a strange feeling that I already knew who the person on the other end was.

"Who's this?" I asked, just to have something to say.

"Lily Bear, it's me. I'm really sorry for what I did." 

My blood boiled with anger and I let out a breathy sigh before answering.

"No you aren't. You left. You just left. You are a sick bastard and I hate you!" I yelled into the phone just as Lou and the others entered the room that I was in.

"Who is it?" Louis asked.

"You deserve to die alone for doing what you did! I hate you and all that you are!" I shouted before tossing the phone to Louis who was holding me by my shoulders.

Tears spilled down my cheeks and I hastily wiped them as I stomped off like the childish and naïve little girl that I still am.

Zayn followed me and soon caught up with me before wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing my back to his chest.

"Who was that?" He whispered in my ear.

"That... He..." I stammered out through sobs. After all these months, he chooses now to come crawling back into my life?! Where was he when I needed him? He abandoned me; all three of us. He just walked out like he was in a department store. And, that makes my blood boil.
♠ ♠ ♠
WATCH THIS FOR MY MESSAGE TO ALL OF YOU
^.

Excuse my face and my... way of speaking, though. This was the 30th take... and my throat was going dry and my mind was in jumbles.. I'll do a better one soon.. XD

WHO DO YOU THINK THE MYSTERY CALLER COULD BE!?