Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Good Morning

Hours had passed since that kiss Zayn and I had shared. I couldn't get my mind to think coherent thoughts; I could still feel his lips upon mine.

Louis left me alone for the remainder of the day which helped me not embarrass myself in front of him or any of the boys. i'm sure that they know all about the kiss by now. Zayn couldn't really say anything straight after that. It made me wonder if my breath stunk or if I was a horrible kissed. Either way, what got me through those thoughts was the fact that we kissed. WE ACTUALLY KISSED.

"Lil, time for bed. Unless you want me to fetch Zayn for you so you can snog him senseless." Lou teased from my doorway. I flushed beet red and he laughed aloud as he strode in and plopped himself beside me.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" I asked him with all the seriousness I could muster; it wasn't much.

"I don't know? Zayn's constant stuttering? His blush when he walked down the stairs? His swollen lips?" He pointed out. My mouth formed an 'O' of disbelief and he nodded.

"WHAT!? Swollen? We didn't kiss that hard!" I said indignantly.

"You just confirmed my suspicions, dear little bugger." He said and pinched my cheeks which made me swat his hands away.

"Oh, shut up, Lou. Shut up." He continued laughing which made me scowl and pounce on him. I started pulling at his hair as he squealed like a little girl which made me laugh.

"Ow! Ow! Okay, okay! I'll shut up! Just let go of my hair!" He shouted indignantly as he tried to push me off of him without really hurting me.

"Stop teasing me, Lou." I pouted as I let go of his hair and sat up with my legs crossed.

"You know it's what I live for." He said with a chuckle as his tried to fix his hair.

"I thought that was Eleanor." I smirked at him and he blushed. "See, do you like being teased?"

"That's different." He muttered.

"Okay, okay. I'll humor you. So, Lou, as a reward for taking care of me when I was sick.. I'm gonna bake you a carrot cake." I said and clapped my hands once. His entire face lit up and he started bouncing on my bed.

"Calm down, Lou! CALM THE FUCK.. There's no use in trying." I gave up and joined him in messing my bed up.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Lou announced before hitting me dead-on with one of my fluffy pillows. I stumbled and fell to the floor which made me yelp in pain.

"Fuck you, Lou! Ouch, mother of jeebus! My neck! I need a priest!" I shouted indignantly as I attempted to crawl away from Lou who was getting closer to me. I probably looked like a retard with my head tilted to the right, my hair spewed all over my face, as I crawled away from my brother.

"Your neck? Like.. it became stiff?" Louis questioned with a glint in his eyes.

"No, Louis! Let Harry fix my neck! You'll make it worse." I shouted as I crawled off; eventually getting on my feet and running towards Harry's room with my head still tilted to the side.

"HARREH! HARREH!" I shouted as I pounded on his door. Louis ran out of my room and was almost near me, so, I bolted for the kitchen.

"He's at Zayn's." Louis answered as he ran after me. I squealed in terror. Louis is a lot of things.. but he's not someone who you go to to get your stiff neck fixed. He'll hurt you even more if possible. I learned that fact first-hand.

"Get away from me, Louis! Or I'll.. I'll hit you with this rolling pin!" I grabbed a rolling pin from the shelf and aimed the other end at him.

"You wouldn't dare!" He answered; flabbergasted.

"I would. Get away from me and my neck!" I hissed and swished the rolling pin when he reached out to touch me.

"I'm just here to help." He said with his hands raised--palms up.

"Yeah. That's what the men in white coats said before they took me to the loony bin!" I shouted at him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Louis asked as he laughed aloud.

"I don't really know but it seemed appropriate to say!" I answered and inched for the entrance to the kitchen.

"Lil, just let me help you. It won't get worse.. I promise." Louis said aloud.

"I'll wait until Harry gets home. I'll wait a whole day if I have to!" I answered and made my way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"To Zayn's? Where else?" I asked.

"Lil, okay, I won't touch you and your neck." Louis said sincerely. I looked at him and saw that he was serious. So, I entered the living room and plopped down on the sofa; with my head tilted to the side.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

SNAP!

I think I just died.

"LOUIIIIIIIS!" I said as I experienced bouts and bouts of pain shoot through my neck. The little dolt snapped my face and neck even more to the right which made it worse. "You stupid dolt! I couldn't move because the right side hurt. And you snapped my face more to the right! You little dolt!"

"I- I'm sorry!" He sputtered as he tried to hold in his laughter.

"Fuck you! I'll just sleep on it." I hissed and punched his arm as I passed before going up to my room and shutting the door then sleeping my stiff neck off.

***

Plink! Plink!

Something small hit my window. I stirred a bit and ignored it; thinking it would go away.

"Lil! Lillian!" Someone hissed from outside. I squinted and turned my lamp on before slipping my rabbit home-slippers on and making my way to the window. I threw it open and peered down below.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck do you want? It's 2 fucking AM." I answered groggily as I almost fell out of my window due to my sleepy state.

"Wake up, dream girl. It's me; Zayn. Get changed, please! And then we'll head out." Those words made me become alive. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my eyes opened fully.

"What? Zayn, it's 2 AM!" I said in disbelief. He just chuckled.. and did he just grin at me? Having poor eyesight really sucks. Yeah, I have really poor eyesight. I don't like wearing contacts or glasses, so, people believe that I have 20/20 vision.

"Which is perfect. Now, please... get dressed before either Harry or Louis wake up and send me home." He whispered. I bit my lip hesitantly and then told him that I'd be down in two minutes. To say that that was the most rigorous work-out I've had in me entire life would be an understatement. But, it was for Zayn.. so, who was I to complain?

I opened my door quietly and shut it again when I heard the toilet flush downstairs.

"Someone's down there." I hissed at Zayn who bit his lip and looked around.

"Climb down here." He pointed to the vines that were growing on the side of the house. But, they were wrapped around a bamboo mat thing-y which made me feel somewhat reassured.

"What if I fall!?" I asked quietly as I placed a foot in a free space.

"Don't worry! I'll catch you! In both senses." He said with a light chuckle which made my heart race.

"Now's not the time for your corny-ness, Zayn." I said with a small smile as I climbed down.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry." He said with a sarcastic edge to his tone.

"If I fall.. i am so going to kill you." I hissed as I placed another foot down. I continued climbing down and almost made it to the ground. Zayn helped me off the wall and I blushed as his hands made contact with my waist.

"Good morning." He said with a shy smile that made me blush.

"Morning." I answered just as shyly. Then, he did the most bold thing ever.. he leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach like during our fist kiss; but this time, I made a good choice and kissed him back. It wasn't anything that hot or passionate.. but it was still those two things. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer as I played with the hairs at his neck.

"Well, that's a way to start the day." I said with a giggle. He grinned and pressed another kiss to my lips. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"It's a surprise." He answered with a mischievous smile.

"Why at 2 AM?" I asked again.

"Because, my lovely Lillian," that made me blush even more. "what person would be up and about at 2 AM?"

"Ohh.. you mean the boys. I like the way you think, Zaynster." I said and pinched his cheek before pressing a chaste kiss to his lips. I just couldn't get enough. I think this is the beginning of an addiction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo... not as much fluff as I originally intended.. but.. yeah.. there's still some fluff.

A MASSIVE THANKS TO Zayren and seventeen forever. for commenting on this story. :D

Also, a friend of mine from school asked me where I got Lil from. Well.. to be honest.. she's a 'cleaner' version of me. Cleaner.. because.. I removed some of the flaws that I hate about myself and gave her flaws of her own. So, basically.. what I write about Lil is what I usually do and say to my friends and family... including my professors. XD
I love all of you. :D

Please tell me what you think of this chappy. ;D

--Jen Malik :3