Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 76: Final Decision

Chapter 76: Final Decision

"Mrs. Malik, push." A nurse called out as she wiped the sweat on my forehead. I grasped the hand that was holding mine as I grunted in pain before pushing; tears leaking from the corners of my eyes.

"You can do it, love. Almost there." Zayn's familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"It hurts too much," I whined as more tears rolled down my cheeks. He wiped them away and kissed my lips gently before stroking my hair with his free hand.

"Just two more, Lil. The baby's almost here." Zayn whispered and kissed my forehead.

Push. Push. Breathe. Push. Breathe. Push. Push. Breathe.

"Congratulations, it's a boy!" The doctor called out as she held up a bloody baby. Not a 'bloody baby', but literally a bloody baby. She gave him to Zayn who was didn't even hesitate to get blood on his brand new Calvin Klein shirt.

Tears rolled down my cheeks at the sight of my husband and our first-born just standing there. Zayn looked like he'd won the X-Factor a billion times over, and Euan cried, and cried, and cried. He had black hair just like his dad's, pale skin like mine, and I've yet to see all his facial features.

Zayn looked up at me with the same breathtaking smile on his face, and I only managed a small smile for I was very tired.

"He has your eyes." Zayn whispered before placing Euan in my arms. My arms automatically adjusted themselves to accommodate Euan, and I was shocked since it all felt natural to me.

I looked down at mine and Zayn's baby and couldn't help but cry even more. He had my eyes, his dad's lips, and a cute little nose; I couldn't tell whose nose it looked like. Zayn wrapped his arm around me and kissed my lips.

"I love you so much." He whispered as he wiped my tears.

"I love yo-"


"Lil! Wake up!" Louis yelled in my ear. I sat upright and glared at him.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"He had to go somewhere." Louis said casually as he plopped down on Zayn's side of the bed. My gaze landed on his pillow and a smile found its way to my lips when I saw a folded sheet of paper and a red rose on the pillow. I picked the items up and didn't bother to smell the rose; it doesn't smell as heavenly as they make it seem like in movies.

Vas happenin' Lil,
Good morning, love. ;) sorry I couldn't be here to wake you up. I had to go to London with Harry and Liam to fix something. If you're wondering where I got the rose, I saw it in our neighbors yard, so, I took it.


My eyes widened and I dropped the rose on the bed before continuing reading.

If you dropped the rose, I can proudly say that I know you so well. I didn't steal it. I found it in the garden. The rose bush was hidden behind this other bush. So, yeah.

I love you so much and we'll be home before lunch. If we can't be home by then, I'll call you.

Don't forget to eat your breakfast, okay? Even if you're not hungry. You and the baby need to eat. And, please, continue on with your life like I never left. I know how much you love me. LOL.

I love you so, so, so, so much! :*


I giggled like a little schoolgirl and Louis looked at me skeptically.

"Lou, I'm attending school next week, okay?" I said with a bright smile.

"How can you be excited for school?" He asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Because..." I reasoned.

"Lil, have you thought about..." Louis trailed off. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I've thought about it. I stayed up all night thinking about it. Even Zayn didn't badger me for my 2 AM rendezvous with his 'friend'." I answered with a chuckle. Louis made a 'face' and I laughed.

"There are things that an older brother doesn't want to hear from his sister... like her active sex life." Louis muttered and we both laughed.

"It's not like you're not getting any. Let's see.. #sexmastafromDoncasta, #congratsonthesexLou, #RIPEleanorsvagina, #Louisgotlaid..." I ticked the trends on my fingers and we laughed at each one.

"Seriously, Lil... what are you going to do with hi-dad?" Louis asked; suddenly turning into a serious and protective brother.

"I'll be civil with him. But, I'll do it for the kids. I don't want them to grow up without a grandfather from our side of the family." I said softly.

"Zayn and I won't let him hurt you again." Louis murmured before opening his arms for me. I crawled on his lap, just like I used to when we were kids, and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Lou. You're the best big brother in the whole universe." I whispered into his striped shirt.

"And you're the best little sister in the whole universe; even if you have the grace of a peanut... and the attention span of a chicken." He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"You're an arse. You know that, right?"

"I know. And you love me for it."

"Only because I don't have a choice. I'm kind of forced to love you. And, Lou, you're starting to sound like Zayn. Vanity only looks good on Zayn."

He chuckled, "You're such a bitch."

"Thank you for the compliment."

"Anytime."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, errrr... I was supposed to do a video, but I had to go to the gym since... Well, my trainer's gonna be absent tomorrow when it's actually my schedule. (my gym schedule is M-T-Th-Sat)... So, yeah.. I'm here right now, and I can't do a video since everyone will look at me like I'm crazy. And, I don't want that..

So, thank you to dj tommo (Argh.. I wish I had an older brother like this.. But I'm the eldest, and yeah... I only have one sibling. Here's to shunning our fathers! As I've told you on fb, I'm a daddy's girl... But he's not always here... So... It's like he and my mum are divorced.)

, yellowlover777 (Thanks for the comment, love! Hope you liked the chappy.. :D)

hi.my.name.is.steph. (Yeah, Duchess has a diaper.. Lol.. It was my mum's idea since she didn't want to get her precious fuzzy carpets soiled.. I love the JoBros as much as I love the boys now, but it's faded a bit over time.. :< as for your daddy-problem... I have one, too. My dad works as the captain of a ship, so he's always overseas, and... I'm not sure if he's actually being faithful to my mum... Since we can't always check on him. I admit that I'm a daddy's girl, but he only comes home for two months each year, and it's like he and my mum are divorced. But, meh... I'm over that. Just like you said, we'll only have one dad in our lives.. ;D )

Comments = ❤