Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 78: Chocolate and Flowers

Chapter 78: Chocolate and Flowers

"Well, you're an idiot. You should have woken me up earlier so I could have prepared breakfast." I hissed at Louis as I buttoned my blazer. Oh yeah, today's Monday. Hence, I have school. But, from what Marge told me yesterday, we only have classes until 12 in the afternoon because of this teachers meeting.

"Cam made crepes. Though, it wasn't as good as yours. It was still edible." Louis answered with a grin. I rolled my eyes at his flattery and grabbed a cup from the cupboard before filling it up with apple juice.

"Where did everyone go, by the way?" I asked as I placed the cup in the sink.

"Zayn took Liam, Cam, Niall, Harry and El to London; said he had to fix something again." Louis said with a grin. I narrowed my eyes at him in suspicion but he didn't falter. He was hiding something. They all were.

"And, why didn't you go with them?" I asked pointedly.

"Because, dear sister of mine, you can't possibly take the bus to school. I'm going to drive you there. And, I'm going to pick you up after." Louis said as if I was 5.

"When will they be home from 'fixing something'?" I asked; air-quoting 'fixing something'.

"Maybe some time around 3? Or maybe even 4. Cam and El wanted to buy some things for your bridal shower."

"Bridal shower?" I asked confusedly.

"Oops. I wasn't supposed to say that. Errr... This is a dream. Right. You're dreeeeeeaaaaamiiiiing. When I snap my fingers, you're going to forget that I even mentioned anything." Louis said whilst he waves his hand in front of my face. I rolled my eyes and pushed his hand away.

"I'm not stupid, Louis William." I said with a wry smile. "Seriously, why did mum ever name you 'Louis William'? That's such a mouthful."

"And, what, pray-tell, should have mum named me?" Louis asked with a roll of his eyes.

"I don't know. Something like... Bob, or Bobby, oh, right.. BOOBIE." I answered with a laugh and Louis laughed along with me.

"Boobie Tomlinson." Lou tested it out. "Has a nice ring to it."

"You were supposed to be offended. Ugh. Let's just go. I'm late for school as it is." I stated before dragging him to the garage.

"Harry left his car keys. You want to ride in his car or mine?"

"Definitely your Porsche. C'mon, Boobie. You should change your dj name to 'dj boobie'."

"And risk getting throttled by angry parents? No way."

"They won't throttle you; just mutilate your body, use your head as a very ugly wall décor, use your bones as a substitute for firewood, use your Kardashian arse as a very distubing foot stool, and then they would eat the remaining flesh. Maybe they would even use your intestines as a skipping rope." I said with a wide grin and a non-chalant shrug.

Louis cringed, "How did you become my sister again?"

"Because I came from mum's vagina?" I asked with a laugh as I got in Louis' car after pressing the button to open the garage door.

"Do not talk about our mother's vagina!" Louis cried with his fave scrunched up.

"Well, who's vagina can I talk about? I can't very well talk about my own, because you're my brother. Want me to talk about Eleanor's vajayjay?" I asked through my laughter.

"Just stop talking about vaginas." Louis answered as he pulled out of the garage and the driveway. I closed the gate with the spare remote that Zayn left on the bedside table.

"Well, what would you have me talk about? Zayn's willy?" I laughed and poked Lou's arm as he drove.

"No! Lil! You have such a dirty mind!" He said exasperatedly before briefly shooting me a glare and turning back to the road.

"I'm thinking of something. It's long, hard, and a dark color; sometimes it has a light tone. What is it?" I asked with a grin.

"A penis." Lou answered dryly.

"Wrong! It's a cucumber. Now, who's dirty minded! Ha! Dirty minded git." I said smugly as I incessantly poked Lou's arm.

The rest of the ride passed silently after that.

"You need to pick me up at exactly 12. Or else, Boobie, I'm gonna use your Kardashian arse as a very disturbing foot stool." I stated and kissed Louis' cheek before hopping out of the car.

"Why do you keep referring to my arse as 'Kardashian arse'?!" He asked; leaning over the center console of the car.

"Because your arse is like a Kardashian's. It's not a normal arse." I answered with a grin before waving at him. "Bye, Boobie! I'll call you. And, tell Zayn if he gets home early that I'm going to bloody murder him."

"Will do, Lil. If it's raining after class, just stay in your unused dorm. I'll fetch you there."

"Okay, Boobster. Now, go forth and run over innocent pedestrians!" I said with a laugh and waved at him again before running off to my first class. English.

"Sorry I'm late!" I cried as I staggered into the room; trying to catch my breath. Everyone looked up and their eyes widened. "You lot look like you've seen a ghost."

"Very nice to have you back, Miss Tomlinson," Professor Barnes said with a smile on her face. "You can take your seat. Is this only temporary or are you back for good? And, why are you late? You know I don't tolerate tardiness without a valid reason."

"I think I'll be here until Thursday only, professor. I still need to go back home to pack my stuff and spend the weekend at my brother's flat before we go to Sweden."

"Don't you live with your brother?" She asked. Talk about nosy.

"I moved out a few weeks ago. And now I live in Kingswood with my... Err.. fiancé." I answered with a blush. It's embarrassing to discuss private stuff in public. Brad snickered from beside me and I kicked his ankle which made him bite his tongue to stop laughing.

"My, my... you got engaged even before me. Congratulations," She stated. I blushed even more and nodded in thanks. "Why are you late, by the way?"

"Louis didn't wake me up earlier, and he's a slow driver." I answered and ducked my head to hide my embarrassment.

***

During break, my friends and I sat at our usual spot in the field; just munching away on our snacks while chatting.

"So, when's the wedding?" Evelyn asked quietly.

"Some time next month. I'll send you guys the invitations as soon as I they're done. There're gonna be two weddings, by the way." I said with a sheepish grin.

"Two!?" Brad asked aloud. I threw an almond at him and he caught it in his mouth; totally not what I wanted to happen.

"Shush. Yes, two. Because Zayn is so adamant on having an intimate wedding and a grandiose wedding." I explained.

"Excuse me, are you Lillian Tomlinson?" A boy around 14, carrying pink tiger lilies; my favorite, asked nervously as he stood across me. I nodded.

"Someone asked me to give these to you." he said and handed the bouquet to me before running off.

"Who's it from?" Pandora asked curiously. I shrugged and looked into the bouquet only to find a folded letter. So, I placed the flowers in my lap before opening the letter. The handwriting was so familiar to me; and, I smiled at his thoughtfulness.

My dearest Vas Happenin', love!?

I hope you like the flowers. They're your favorite, right? The girl at the shop asked why I didn't send roses instead, and I almost told her to mind her own business. But, I held myself back.

I did some research and found out that tiger lilies mean stuff about femininity, but I really liked one meaning: Unconditional love. :)

I'm sorry if I didn't wake you up before I left, or even told you that I would be leaving to fix something. It's a secret for now, and I will tell you when the time is right. Please don't murder me when I get home.

I brought everyone with me because I needed help with a few things. I hope you understand that. Again, I'm sorry about keeping this a secret for now.

I hope you have a good day back in school, and I'll see you when I get home.

I love you so much. ❤

P.S. there's a chocolate bar hidden in the very middle of the bouquet. Enjoy. ;)


"It's from Zayn." I mumbled as a goofy smile made its way to my face. Then, I dug to the very middle of the bouquet, and, true enough, there was a Godiva dessert truffle chocolate bar wedged in between the stems.

"Well, isn't he just perfect?" I mumbled fondly as I got the chocolate and smiled at it.

"Are you going to eat that or just smile at it like it's a baby?" Brad asked and I laughed before unwrapping the chocolate bar and sharing it with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo... how was it? Did this chappy suck or what? To be honest, I'm not writing this story anymore. In a sense, IT'S WRITING ITSELF. Excuse me while I sort my thoughts out. XD

My special people of the day:

Dance.Dance.Dance, Thanks, beb. :3 The baby will be born after the wedding; January, to be exact. ;D

thelovelyreader, IKR? Even I get all fangirly when I re-read their 'cat and mouse moments'. :3

dj tommo, I can't even breathe properly when I drive. And, my mum says that I shouldn't be so relaxed; well, what does she want me to do? Act all tense like a nimrod? I think not. lol.. People should just stop smoking; it's bad for your health and it burns a hole through your wallet. When i tried it, I didn't even enjoy it. Well, it was minty in my mouth.. but, that's about it. *le sigh*.
Oh, c'mon... you can guess what Zayn's up to! It's pretty easy.. ;D

xodangersbellaxo, This was supposed to be a Lil and Lou chapter, but I decided to change it up a bit since I really want to use your idea for another Lil and Lou moment. XD

Well...toodles.. (I had to revise this A/N SOOOO MANY TIMES because I was afraid that i was going to offend someone.) SOMEONE CALL THE AVENGERS! lol.. anyway... Comments are nice and I snuggle up with them each morning after I wake up.