Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 79: Tommo Time 2.0

Chapter 79: Tommo Time 2.0

"Boobie! Come on! I'm late for school!" I yelled up the stairs impatiently as I crossed my arms over my chest. "LOUIS! You can snog El later! I have an exam today!"

"Whoah. Only the second day and you already have an exam?" Niall questioned as he bounded down the stairs.

"Well, yeah. I had to study so hard for it last night. Ugh. I think I'm gonna get a mani-pedi after school. Anyone want to join me?" I announced the last two sentences.

"Nope." Niall answered with a chuckle before wrapping his arms around me and wishing me 'good luck' before walking off.

"Not me." Harry answered from the kitchen.

"I'd love to, but I can't." Cam answered from the living room.

"Liam?" I asked Liam who was walking down the stairs. He kissed my cheek and then ruffled my hair which made me groan in annoyance.

"I have to help Zayn today." He answered with a lopsided grin. I pouted.

"Help him with what? You guys are always busy." I half-whined. Liam chuckled and looked up to the top of the stairs where Zayn was making his way down. When he reached the bottom step, he leaned over and kissed my lips.

"You'll know in due time, love." He answered with a wink which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Can't you tell me now?" I pouted even more and Zayn covered his eyes.

"That only works on Louis, love!" He said; though, he sounded like he was trying to convince himself of what he just said.

"You guys are... ugh! I assume that you can't get a mani-pedi with me..." I trailed off quietly.

"I'm sorry, love. I can't. But, maybe when you get home, I can give you a massage." Zayn winked and Liam pretended to gag.

"You better." I said and poked his chest. "LOUIS! I have an English exam today!"

"I'm coming!" Louis yelled as he ran down the stairs with El's bag in hand. Oh, right, El was leaving today to go back to Manchester University. Her final exams were coming up.

"Hurry up. I need to be at school in," I checked my watch, "Fifty minutes!"

"Fifty  minutes?" Zayn asked with a laugh. I glared at him.

"I have tardiness issues , okay?" I mumbled indignantly.

"But, you were late yesterday." Louis pointed out.

"Because you were a slow driver. And you just had to ask why I called your arse 'Kardashian arse'." I shot at him as I opened the front door and rushed to the garage.

"Come on!" I ushered them into the garage. Zayn chuckled and opened the van's door for me. I wanted to take either Lou's Porsche or Harry's Audi, but we can't very well fit in there without looking like sardines, so, yeah.

Eleanor climbed into the seat beside Lou and I scooted closer to the window as Zayn sat down beside me and closed the door.

"You forgot your bag." He said and held up my leather Gucci bag; the one that he bought for me at the airport in France.

"Thanks, babe." I said graciously before pecking his lips.

"So, is everyone ready to go now?" Louis asked cheerfully as he plopped down on the driver's seat.

"Just hurry up, Lou!" I said and hit the back of Louis' seat.

"Alright, alright." He said and pulled out of the garage and the driveway; just like yesterday.

"Lou, can we hang out later? When you pick me up from school? Cam's too busy, Zayn's bringing the boys along to 'fix something' again, El's going back to uni, you're the only one that's free." I whined and pouted; staring at Louis through the rearview mirror. He sighed.

"Alright." He answered.

"Yay! We'll have a mani-pedi at... somewhere. And then we'll grab coffee at Starbucks, and then we'll shop for shoes..." I said excitedly. Zayn and El laughed which made me raise my eyebrows in question.

"It's not you, love. It's the prospect of  Louis doing all those things. I'd do all those things with you, bar the mani-pedi, that's just where I draw the line. Real men don't have mani-pedis." Zayn said with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes, "Louis used to do my nails before X-Factor."

"What?"  Zayn boomed with laughter.

"I did. And, I was only being a good older brother." Louis defended himself and his manly ego.

"Yep. He's the most awesome big brother in the universe." I said proudly as Louis pulled up in front of the tube; well, as non-Brits call it, the train station.

"Awww!" El gushed and pinched Lou's cheek.

"Do you really have to go, El?" I asked sadly and Eleanor nodded before reaching over and hugging me.

"I'll be back before you know it. Don't forget my invitation, okay?" She said and we kissed each other's cheeks before Louis helped her with her bag and saw her into the station before re-emerging after five minutes.

"Is she on the train?" Zayn asked.

"Yep. Next stop, Westminster School." Louis said and then strapped himself in before driving off.

He pulled up in front of the school and I gathered my things and Zayn was about to open the door when suddenly, flash bulbs started twinkling outside the van. Paparazzi flocked around the vehicle and I panicked.

"This is the only way inside." I mumbled as Zayn hid my face in his chest to prevent the paparazzi people from taking pictures of me; he was protecting me from the harsh, judgemental world.

"Come on, Zayn and I will handle this." Louis said determinedly before stepping out of the vehicle and walking over to our door. Zayn opened it and helped me outside; sandwiching me in-between him and Louis. They wrapped their arms around me and Zayn placed his beanie on my head before huddling closer to me so that I could bury my face in his chest.

"Lil! Lil! How do you feel about the numerous death threats from Directioners?!" A reporter yelled. My face paled and I would have fallen face-first into the concrete sidewalk if not for Zayn and Lou who were holding me up.

"Lil! Directioners are calling you a man-stealing slut-" A man called out amongst the throng of wild reporters. Tears welled in my eyes and Zayn placed his hand on the back of my head and pressed me closer to his chest.

"Get away from my sister!" Louis yelled angrily before throwing an arm out to push a camera man that was trying to get close to me.

"We're almost there." Zayn whispered encouragingly as they led me up the steps and into the main building. That's when the tears fell down. Zayn pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my forehead before giving me to Louis; who probably wanted to hug me, too. He rubbed my back soothingly and swayed from side to side as his arms held me protectively.

Tears poured out of my eyes at all the hurtful things that have been thrown at me, and I unlatched myself away from Louis before wiping my face; to no avail, since the tears just kept coming. Zayn wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my forehead over and over which, in all honesty, soothed me more than Louis' forehead kisses.

The boys led me to class and wiped my tears one last time before kissing me and walking off; reluctantly, if I may add.

44. Who was the boy who fell in love with his own mother and had a child with her?
Oedipus

45. Who beheaded Medusa?
Perseus

46. She was the queen that had offered her own daughter to the kraken.
Queen Cassiopoeia

47. The girl who rejected Apollo's love for her; and thus, he cursed her and made no one believe her visions.
Cassandra

48. The evil goddess who threw the golden apple which made Venus, Athena, and Hera compete with each other.
Circe

49. The boy who served as the judge for the competition that the aforementioned goddesses.
Paris

50. For 10 points, explain what you learned in class concerning Greek Mythology.
I will be completely honest, miss. But, I did not learn as much as everyone else. I do know my fair share of Greek myths. And, now, I realize that I've been missing out on a lot more than I thought.


I re-read my answer and sighed sadly before getting out of my seat to hand it in before everyone else. I was always the first one to submit my exam during English, because books, and stories, and everything that concerned literature was my forte; academically speaking. But, practically speaking, my forte is cooking and baking.

"You can have your break now, miss Tomlinson." Professor Barnes said with a small smile. I smiled back at her and nodded before stepping out of the room with my bag in hand and mouthing to my friends that I would be at the library.

As I walked, tons of thoughts floated in my mind. But, what stood out was the thought of just dropping school and becoming a full-pledged wife, or continuing school, being a mother, as well a college student. The first choice gave me the freedom to tour the world with Zayn while being a responsible mum to our child, while the second one demanded me to stay here in London, leave the baby with my mum or Zayn's mum, but, I got to graduate and be a chef. This is all just so confusing. I'll have to talk to Zayn about this.

***

After school, I called Louis and asked him to pick me up from my dorm since I was too lazy to wait at the front gates; and, there was a part of me that was afraid that there would be paparazzi people taking pictures of me without my consent.

"Lil?" Louis knocked on the door. I opened it and then locked it behind me before looping my arm through Lou's and dragging him off. I pushed those thoughts about the future aside and smiled; I wanted to live in the 'now' even for just today. I wanted to have 'Tommo time' with my brother.

"So, I booked a mani-pedi appointment for us at this salon not too far from here." I stated and Louis chuckled.

"Uh huh." He answered and opened his Porsche's door for me. I slid into the seat and threw my bag in the back seat.

And so, Louis drove to the salon and when we got there, we got settled in on their comfy chairs as people worked on our nails. I got simple yet elegant French tips, while Louis just had his nails cleaned and buffed. After that, we went shoe shopping and stopped by Starbucks for quick to-go frappuccinos. Then, we went back to shoe shopping.

"Look at that one!" I said happily as I pointed to a cute pair of Tom's that were leather.

"Well, go on, let's buy it." Louis ushered me into the store and we bought a pair each.

By the time that we made it to his car, our arms were laden with dozens of bags. Lou and I are fashionistas. But, we like to stick as close to one style 'genre' and palette range. If I even make sense to you. We stuffed out bags in the trunk that was under the hood; the front of the car (A/N: Yes, most Porsche cars have the trunk out front while the engine is in the back.)

"Lou," I mumbled tentatively. He looked up from arranging the bags and smiled at me.

"Hm?"

"The wedding's coming up. And, no one's giving me away... So... What I'm trying to say is... Will you give me away on both weddings?" I asked softly. Louis dropped the bags that he was holding and tackled me in a hug. Then, I heard sniffling. I smiled and leaned my head on Louis' shoulder before rubbing soothing circles on his back; like he did with me earlier.

"I take this as a 'yes' then?" I asked with the same smile on my face. He nodded and kept crying silently as he hugged me.

Who'd have thought? My older brother that had the humor of a battalion of clowns, and the maturity of a 5 year-old could be rendered speechless and reduced to tears with such a simple yet important question.

"You're the best, Lou. I couldn't have asked for a better big brother."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okayyy... Sooo.. I was too excited to post this up. Because this is where Lil starts having an internal battle with herself. This story will end at around the time when the baby's born. After that, i don't know what I'll do. I know that it's too early to ask this, but, Do you guys want a sequel or just an epilogue of Lil and Zayn's life after marriage?

Anyway, the idea about Lou giving Lil away is not mine! It was from xodangersbellaxo. And, she's suggested such adorable Tommo moments that I just want to write those chapters right now! Argh!

My special people of the day (It's 12:31 AM here. Yeah... Sleep hardly comes to me when I write.) :

AllStarWeekendFanfic: thanks, beb! Hope you like this one. ;)

yellowlover777: Don't worry, love. You're not the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend. ;) I don't know if this will make you feel better about being currently single, but, I've never had a boyfriend in my entire life. I've had courters, but, that's as far as I let it drag on. I'm too happy being single. I don't want to be tied down to a guy this early in my life. :) I'm content fangirling over people...but, maybe that's just me. lol..

dj tommo: Zayn's fixing two things. But, it will be revealed in due time. Sleeplessness sucks... I'm starting to have eyebags... Do you have any strong sleeping pills. Let's get some sleep ASAP. Lol.
We both have a wicked sense of humor.. Lol..
As much as I hate to admit it, I'm jealous of Lil, too; and I'm the one who created her. Ugh.
Don't be mad at me for being awesome at making you guess.. Haha.. The other 'something' doesn't have anything to do with the wedding, but Lil and Zayn have always wanted it. And, they've talked about it, too. ;)

Dance.Dance.Dance: awwww! Thanks so much, love! That tends to happen to all my stories, too. I feel so used.. Lol.. My stories are using me as a means to write them... As for Lil balancing everything out, I'm trying to keep things as believable as possible. I can't just make Lil drop out of school because she wanted to, so, I'm introducing all of you to her internal conflict.. Enjoy. Hahaha...

xodangersbellaxo: I loved ALL of your ideas!! As I've said before, I CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE THEM! I'm even deciding to cut some unimportant ideas for chapters so that I could rush into it, lol.

thelovelyreader: Aww! Thanks, love! I'm glad you love them. :3 And, as Zayn said to Lil earlier, "You'll know in due time, love.". I'll try to make the time skips fast yet still understandable so that we all get what we want.. lol... I'm so excited to write everything down that I don't want to sleep anymore. XD

Aaaaaand... Now that I'm high as fuck because you guys have commented... I'll start writing the next chapter until I get down from my high. But, seriously, I need to get some sleep. I still need to take Duchess to the vet tomorrow. Poor thing is sick. Well, toodles! ❤