Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 80: Tommo Time 2.69

Chapter 80: Tommo Time 2.69

"Why aren't you dressed in your school uniform?" Louis asked curiously as I entered the kitchen with a bright smile on my face.

"Because, Boobie, someone died today." I answered happily and Louis choked on his Yorkshire tea before taking a deep breath to steady himself.

"Who died?" Louis asked.

"Some patron saint or something. So, yeah. No school. Where's everyone?" I asked. Lou looked at me with quirked eyebrows and I sighed exasperatedly.

"Right. 'Fixing something'. I miss hanging out with everyone." I complained and Louis chuckled before standing up to wrap an arm around my shoulders.

"Eat some breakfast and we'll have 'Tommo Time 2.69' afterwards." He said brightly and ruffled my hair which made me roll my eyes.

"We have nothing to do. We already went shopping yesterday, we had mani-pedis, we ate at Starbucks..." I noted glumly.

"How about we swim in the River Thames?" Louis suggested. I glared at him before punching his arm.

"Do you want me to drown?"

"Well..." He trailed off; averting his gaze from mine.

"Oh my God! You do want me to drown!" I exclaimed and started hitting Louis' arm which made both of us laugh.

"How about we go celebrity hunting?" He suggested with a shrug.

"I already see one." I stated with a grin.

"I don't count." He answered.

"I wasn't talking about you." I pointed to the shiny oven behind Louis and rolled his eyes.

"Big head." He grumbled and I laughed.

"Big arse." I shot back which made him chuckle.

"I think you're just jealous of my 'Kardashian arse'." Lou teased and poked my side which made me roll my eyes.

"Why would I be jealous of an enourmous arse? I'm quite fond of ny own standard issue, regular size arse, okay? And, how dare you poke my side!?" I exclaimed and pretended to be disgusted at him.

"Jealous," Lou sang which made me roll my eyes. "I know what we're gonna do today!"

"Stealing lines from a kids' show? I never knew that you would stoop so low," I mocked him and he made a face at me before grabbing an apple from the fridge, thrusting it in my hands, and then dragging me to the garage.

"Where are you taking me? You're not kidnapping me, are you?" I asked dramatically. Louis rolled his eyes.

"You hardly count as a 'kid'. So, I'm bitchnapping you."

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"How is that even relevant?"

"I don't know. I was out of comebacks."

"Again, I ask, how are you my sister?"

"Again, I answer, I came from our mother's vagina." I mocked him with a smirk.

"Again, I tell you, don't talk about our mother's vagina."

"Again, I concur, do you want me to talk about Eleanor's vajayjay?"

"You have some serious problems."

"I know, right?" I answered sarcastically.

"Just... strap your seatbelt on." Lou said exasperatedly and locked the his door which made mine also lock itself. Then, he drove in silence until I couldn't take it anymore; I pressed the on button for the radio, and connected my phone to the dock before shuffling my songs.

"Seriously?" Lou asked with a laugh as 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen played.

"It's a good song; with a little tweaking, it'll be flawless."

"How so?"  He asked amusedly.

The chorus came up and I sucked in a deep breath before singing loudly, "Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here's a condom
So fuck me safely.
"

Louis and I started laughing at that.

"Where'd you get that?"

"Saw it on the YouTube video. I almost fell down the stairs laughing my arse off."

***

"Is that Zayn?!" I asked in shock as a black car passed by; and it seemed like the person that was driving was Zayn.

Louis pulled me back down on the bench that we sat on, "You really need glasses. You want to get your pair now?"

"Nah, maybe tomorrow? After you pick me up from school?" I answered with a shrug.

"Sure. Look at that! It's Lux!" Louis exclaimed happily and ran towards a woman carrying the familiar blonde baby in her arms. I smiled and stayed on the bench; so as to give Louis some privacy.

A few minutes later, he came back carrying Lux in his arms. Their stylist waved at me and I waved back   at her before she left.

"Lux is staying with us for two days. Her mum will bring her things over tonight." Louis said chirpily as he bounced Lux in his arms. I held my hands out to her and she reached towards them, so, I took her in my arms.

"Why? Not that I have a problem with it." I asked curiously.

"She needs to fix a few important things and Lux's babysitter is out of town, so, you're her surrogate mum for two days. I figured that you'd need the practice." Louis said with a grin. I rolled my eyes but hugged him with one arm in gratitude.

"What is it with people and 'fixing something'?" I grumbled.

"We need to buy groceries." Louis said as if I didn't grumble a complaint earlier.

"Well, sure, okay." I answered with a nod before cradling Lux closer to me and walking to Lou's car.

***

Once we got to the grocer's in Kingswood (we decided to go home after grocery shopping), Lou got a push cart and started traipsing along the aisles, putting things into the cart. I balanced Lux in one arm and got a carton of eggs before turning back to Louis who was behind me.

I started laughing at the sight that greeted me. Various cheese products were piled up in the cart, along with a kilo of flour, a gallon of milk, about ten bars of butter, and other baking products. "What? Are you planning on baking cookies for an entire army?"

"Well, I wanted you to make some cheese cake." Louis admitted sheepishly.

"But, this is too m-... ugh, fine. These can make about four cheese cakes." I answered with a groan. Louis laughed and hugged me tightly just as an old lady passed by.

"I don't mean to intrude, but is this little angel your daughter?" She asked as she looked at Lux who was smiling at everything and everyone. My eyes widened in shock and my jaw dropped open.

"Oh..." I stammered out.

"You think we're-?" Louis pointed between the two of us with an incredulous look on his face. He looked like a gerbil that's been run over.

"He's my brother. I'm only babysitting Lux." I managed to answer after a few seconds of awkward silence.

"Oh. I apologize." The lady apologized and scurried off with a blush on her cheeks.

"Awkward." Louis sang under his breath and I laughed quietly.

"How could she think that? Like, your arse is bigger than mine."

"What does everything have to do with my arse?"

"Because I love to wind you up."

***

"We're home!" Zayn called as someone shut the front door.

"Welcome home!" I greeted chirpily and kissed his lips while balancing Lux in my arms.

"Why do you have Lux?" Harry asked.

"Louis can explain that to you. He's in the kitchen. Babe, I need to talk to you." I answered with a smile on my face and held Zayn's hand as I clutched Lux in my left arm. Zayn leaned over and got her from me before re-lacing our fingers.

Just looking at him... Well, it made my heart race wildly in my chest. If this was my initial reaction to him carrying Lux, then I don't know how I'd react with him carrying Layne or Euan.

I gently shut the door behind me and turned to my fiancé.

"Zayn, it's... Killing me not knowing where you go every day." I said softly. Zayn smiled and tilted my head up before placing a quick kiss on my lips. Lux giggled and I smiled at her.

"I can tell you one of the things that I've been fixing." He said and dug around in his back pocket; I got Lux from him and he handed her to me before digging around even more an eventually holding up a rectangular plastic that resembled a school ID. I stared intently at the small thing and my eyes widened when I realized what it was.

"You got your license!?" I breathed out in surprise before hugging him with one arm. Lux clapped and I smiled at her before kissing Zayn's cheek then hers.

"For the past few days, I've been learning how to drive, and I got a license just today." He said proudly. I grinned and hugged him again.

"Congratulations!"

"I couldn't have done it without you." He whispered.

I furrowed my eyebrows on confusion, "what?"

"You were on my mind the entire time that I drove. Thank you for inspiring me."

"You're so cheesy. But, to humor you, it was nothing."

Zayn got Lux from me and set her shoe-clad feet down on the floor before holding her by her arms and letting her walk to the best of her ability.

"How about we join them in the kitchen?" He suggested. I smiled fondly at the sight of him and Lux before nodding and walking beside them.

"You knew, didn't you?" I asked Louis as he chatted to everyone. He looked at me sheepishly and nodded.

"Well, you're a dolt. But, congratulations for keeping your first secret." I teased and Lou rolled his eyes.

"This lady at the grocer's thought that we," I pointed between Louis and I before shuddering exaggeratedly, "were married and that Lux was our kid."

"Awkward." Zayn chuckled.

"I know, right?" I answered.

"I love you." Zayn said and pecked my lips.

"I know. I love me, too." I joked and Zayn rolled his eyes. "I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoooo! I feel so high with all your comments! Seriously! Duchess is fine (but she's still sick; it's like cataract but isn't.) The important thing is that she's not gonna leave me. :3 I've decided, after a really long internal debate, I will not make a sequel.. But, I will make an epilogue. I'd love to do the sequel, but, school's coming up and I don't know if I can update as much as now.

My special people of the day:

Dance.Dance.Dance.: thanks, love! i'll try to make a better Tommo Time than this. I promise you. I was all out of material to write about, and that's why this Tommo Time isn't as good as the last one. Sorry.. :<

grl_lk_moi_320: I'm so jealous of you! Argh! i've always wanted an older brother as opposed to my younger one right now. It want either an older brother or just to be an only child again. Lol.. I know, I'm a mean older sister.

xodangersbellaxo: And, there you have it.. Zayn's first 'deed'. Lol... i make it sound like he's doing something bad. I assure you, he's being a nice fiancé. I wouldn't have written that scene, so most of the credit goes to you! ;)

onedirection1998: i apologize for the suckishness of this chapter.. Lol... I'll try to think pf a better 'Tommo Time' agenda. I'll do the epilogue; but, I might do a few one-shots about Lil and Zayn's life after the baby's born; y'know, like Layne/Euan's first day of school and such..

dj tommo: awww... Thanks, HM! I'll try to incorporate a bit more Greek Mythology in the future chapters.. since I'm proud of my Greek heritage no matter how small it may be.. ;) I'll try my hand at the epilogue.. I'd love to do a sequel, but I think I would be too busy with school to dote on it. But, as I said earlier, I'll make one-shots of Lil and Zayn. :3

Soooo... Yeahhh... As for the other thing that Zayn's 'fixing', it will be revealed in due time. :) patience is virtue, my lovelies. :D