Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 84: Plans

Chapter 84: Plans

"So, are you two up for planning the most vital parts of the wedding, or should I do the honors?" Cam asked with a smirk as she applied strawberry jam on her toast.

"Can we just plan everything in Sweden?" I whined.

"And stay cooped up in the hotel? No way. It's a fine Saturday morning, you two can put your backyard into good use. Plan outside."

"But,"

Cam cut me off, "No buts. Out with you two. Here's a pencil and some paper. Out."

"Hey! I live here," I whined again as Cam ushered Zayn and I out the back door.

"And I'm kicking you two out for the time being. And, don't come in until you finish planning your wedding."

"At least give us a blanket! And some food!" I yelled as I pounded on the door.

"I'll bring it out in a few minutes! Now go and plan!"

I huffed indignantly and Zayn chuckled before holding my hand and leading me to the shade of a tree on the other side of our expansive backyard.

We sat down on the green grass and I looked around for any sign of frogs before completely relaxing myself.

"So, how should we begin with this?" Zayn asked cluelessly. I pondered on it for a moment before shrugging.

"I've never been married before." I answered and we both laughed like maniacs.

"Good to know. Neither have I."

"Well, that's a good fact, Mr. Malik. I guess the color motif, or if you want to have a theme? Like 70s disco, or under the sea, or fairy tale..." I trailed off; liking the idea of a fairy tale themed wedding.

"Or maybe a book-themed wedding? We both love Harry Potter..."

"We'll have to think on it for a while. By the way, did you make a Pottermore account?"

"Yes, why?"

"What house did you get sorted into?"

"Gryffindor," Zayn answered proudly. "You?"

"Ravenclaw," I grinned and pecked his lips. "Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure."

"Well, us Gryffindors are brave, and noble, and we're great dancers. We're the greatest house in all of Hogwarts."

"You might be the greatest house, but we have the best house location."

"Alright, I'll give you that. Ravenclaw tower is very... luxurious. If we were actually in Hogwarts, what do you think the boys' houses will be?" Zayn asked curiously as he laid down on the grass; placing his left arm behind his head. I laid down beside him and rested my head on his chest.

He wrapped his right arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him before kissing my forehead, "Harry would be in Slytherin."

"I agree. He's cunning... and cheeky, mostly cheeky. What about Liam?"

"Liam," I trailed off; silently mulling over which house Liam belonged to. "Gryffindor. Louis is a cross between Gryffindor and Slytherin."

"Niall?" Zayn asked with a chuckle.

We looked at each other and grinned before simultaneously answering, "Hufflepuff."

"Have you ever noticed the house colors?" I asked and pecked his lips. I couldn't help it. Sue me.

"Red and gold. Silver and green. Blue and bronze. Black and yellow."

"Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow." I sang which made us laugh.

"Seriously, Lil, what haven't I noticed with the house colors?" Zayn asked with a quiet laugh.

"Gold, silver, bronze, and black. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and last place. That's just my observation, though."

"And why aren't you two planning?!" Cam demanded as she stood at mine and Zayn's feet.

"Because we haven't had breakfast yet, you Hufflepuff. One does not simply plan a wedding on an empty stomach. Besides, I'm eating for two here." I answered with a grin and sat up to get the picnic basket and blanket from my best friend.

After Cam left, I set our picnic blanket up and Zayn say down before placing my head on his lap. I got a grape from the plate beside me and popped it into Zayn's mouth.

"Just imagine, in a few years, we'll have kids running around this very lawn." He said softly as he played with my hair. I sighed and closed my eyes; imagining what he said. The image that popped up in my mind brought a smile to my face.

"Zayn," I said hesitantly. He looked down at me and smoothed my creased eyebrows out with his thumb.

"Yes, love?"

"Forget it. It's a stupid thought." I tried to pass it off as nothing, but Zayn, being Zayn, wasn't convinced.

"Tell me." He demanded gently.

"Well," I began quietly, "I'm scared. I mean, what would the fans say when the baby's born? I don't want them to think that Layne or Euan was a mistake and was the sole reason that you married me."

"Those who mind don't matter, while those who matter don't mind." He said with a reassuring smile as he caressed my cheek.

"That's from Dr. Seuss."

Zayn nodded, "And, it's true. Lil, I promise you that I will do anything and everything in my power to protect you and our future children from everyone that keeps judging us.There might be times that things will get rough, but know that I will always be there for you and the kids. No matter how many miles I am from you, just call me and I'll come running back."

I couldn't say anything after that heartfelt answer from Zayn. So, I did the only rational thing I could do; I placed a hand behind his neck and pulled him down so I could kiss him passionately.

Zayn gently set my head on the picnic blanket before repositioning his body so that he was hovering above me. I smiled into the kiss and flipped us over so that I was straddling his waist. We broke off for a few seconds before diving into another passionate kiss. My hands braided themselves into Zayn's hair and I tugged at them; making him moan. Then, he rolled us over so that he was the one on top. We looked at each other and laughed as we tried to dominate the other; making us look like a rolling mass of two people.

I laughed breathlessly as I let my arms fall limply at my sides. Zayn swooped down and placed another kiss on my lips before joining in my laughter. Then, I tilted my head to the side due to exhaustion and abruptly stopped laughing.

"What is it, love?" Zayn asked curiously as he followed my line of sight. "Just back away slowly and hope that it doesn't jump."

I nodded wordlessly and let Zayn pull me up to my feet. I backed away from the vile amphibian that was staring at me intently. Then, I screamed bloody murder when it jumped and latched on to the hem of my sun dress. Zayn hurriedly knelt down and got the frog from my dress before setting it down on the ground and lifting me up in his arms then running off while laughing.

"And that was payback for making me ride every single roller coaster at Thorpe Park yesterday." He stated through his booming laughter. I hit his shoulder as he set me down on our picnic blanket.

"You're a prick." I grumbled before huffing indignantly.

"You love me for it." He countered.

"Now I know what they mean when they say that 'love is blind'." I stated and Zayn grinned before placing his hands on my waist then pressing his lips to mine.

"Love isn't blind; it just works in mysterious ways. But, I know that this is just meant to be."

"Cheesy.." I sang.

"You love me for it."

"True." I answered with a grin before wrapping my arms around his torso and resting my cheek on his chest. "Very, very true."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohaiiii, guys! :D a few more chapters (about 15 or so) and it's bye bye to this story. :'( Before this ends, though... Do you want to read something? Anything that you want Lil, Zayn and everyone else to do?

Also, PLEASE, DO ME AND MY FRIEND (Steph) A FAVOR... Just click this link and well... yeah.. PLEASE! The prize is front row tickets and a backstage pass to a 1D concert. Directioners help Directioners because we're a family, right? RIGHT! So, please...

My special people for today:

onedirection1998: You're very welcome, love. :D And, thank you for commenting.. :3

hi.my.name.is.steph.: YES! As in Zayn and Baby Lux! It was all over Tumblr and Twitter... Zayn read it but didn't finish it because he was so disgusted, and Lux's mum read it. Aaaaand, they say that a 10 year-old Belieber wrote it. Now I'm angry at all my Belieber friends because one of their people wrote that sick story.. :<

dj tommo: thank youuu.. :D They say that curiosity killed the cat.. I'm not even a cat but my curiosity killed me. I was crying after reading that very sick and disturbing story. And, everytime I see a picture of Lux, I just want to burst into tears. It's THAT disturbing.

Anyways... I have a little anecdote for you.. I hope you enjoy it.. this happened earlier after I washed the dishes.
Me: *Le walking up the stairs when suddenly, dust particles attack me* Fuck. *sneezes 8753467 times; sniffles*
Mum: Darling? Why are you crying? *le helps me to my room*
Me: *sneezes and sniffles again* I'm not- *sniffles then wipes tears*
Mum: Oh, you're crying. Is it about that story again?
Me: *sniffles* What!? No. It's my dust allergy. *sneezes again*
Mum: Oh. Okay. Well.. this is awkward.
Me: *sniffles* Just... leave me be, mum. *sneezes*

Yes, I have a dust allergy.. It's really embarrassing when I have to sneeze in public places, but, I manage. Soooo... I hope you enjoyed my little anecdote.. and remember: Comments = ♥ :3

BY THE WAY, FAIRY TALE WEDDING OR HARRY POTTER-THEMED WEDDING? Which sounds better for you guys?