Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chapter 90: Tomlinson Tuesday

Chapter 90: Tomlinson Tuesday

Get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead,
I don't, I don't, don't know what it is
But, I need that one thing
And you've got that one th-


"Zayn!" I greeted chirpily as I straightened out the sweater vest that I was putting on before he called.

"I'm so sorry that I just called. I just got off the plane and-"

I cut him off, "That's alright. How was your flight? Are you okay? Have you eaten yet? What time is it there?"

"It was fine. I'm alright. I've eaten dinner on the plane. It's 2:20 AM here. What about you? Lil, don't lie to me. You were crying when you left that voicemail. What happened?" He asked softly. I bit my bottom lip and sat down on my bed as I thought of how to say it to him.

"I.. it's just.. these girls from yesterday made me feel... bad. And, the paparazzi kept following me. And, to top it all off, I miss you so bad." I said quietly. Zayn's heavy breathing could be heard from my end, and that made me nervous. An angry Zayn is... well, not good.

"What did they say?" He all-but-hissed.

"They called me names..."

"You have got to be kidding me! They said that!?" There was shuffling from Zayn's side and I guessed that his phone got snatched out of his hand by none other than my brother. "Lillian! You just let them say those things to you!?"

"I-I couldn't exactly... they're your fans." I argued despite knowing that I  had already lost the argument to Louis.

"But still! I am going to give those girls a piece of my mind!" Louis said angrily.

"WHAT!?" Zayn asked aloud; you could just hear the anger and irritation in his voice.

"How did you guys know?" I asked softly.

"It's on the newspaper here. It's on every newspaper here. I won't be surprised if it's on the telly." Louis answered.

"Niall, can I borrow your phone?" I heard Zayn in the background. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I didn't know what to do, Lou. The paparazzi people were there, my professors were there, there were passers-by... I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize for something that isn't your fault. But, you should have bashed them, Lil. You should've gotten into a bitch fight." Louis chastised. Well, it's one thing to be chastised by being in a fight and another for avoiding a bloody fight. Louis never fails to amuse me; and I've lived with him for the past 17 years of my life.

"I would have loved to. But, they didn't look older than 12." There was shuffling ahain and I waited for the onslaught of angry words that Zayn was going to say; but, it wasn't Zayn that spoke.

"Lil, check Twitter. Zayn's in a flurry."

"Okay, Harry." I answered and walked over to my study table before sitting down in front of it and booting my laptop up.

Once i got on Twitter, my eyes widened at Zayn's tweets.

What gives you the right to verbally abuse my fiancée!?

If you said something bad to my fiancée, then try saying that to my face! >:/

I really want to go back home right now. :/

I miss you, @Lil_TommoJANE. ♥


"Harry, give the phone back to Zayn." I said softly. There was some shuffling again before Zayn spoke up.

"Love?"

"Oh, babe. Don't... don't take it out on the fans. I can handle this... okay?" I tried to reassure him even though I really wasn't sure of it myself. I wasn't sure if I can handle a week without him protecting me from the harsh world that we live in.

Come to think of it, when I was with the boys, I rarely got to see the articles on newspapers, the publications on internet gossip sites, everything that had to do with gossip. It's like I lived a very sheltered life with them...

Suddenly, the bell for my first period English class rang and I sighed.

"Zayn, I need to go now, okay? The bell just rang for my first class. I love you so much." I bid hurriedly.

"Alright, love. I love you more. And, I miss you."

"I miss you, too, babe. Bye."

"I'll see you at the altar."

"I'll be the one wearing white."

"Of course. Bye." Zayn chuckled lightly before we dropped the call simultaneously. I sighed and grabbed my blazer from its place on my bed and threw it on before grabbing my satchel and running out of the room; only to be stopped by the daily newspaper that they dropped off in front of each room in the dormitory. That was me on the cover. All rational thoughts flew out of my mind and curiosity got the better of me.

I picked the folded broadsheet up off the floor and read the article.

Lillian Tomlinson Too Dependent on Fiancé and Older Brother?


Lillian Tomlinson, 17, younger sister of Louis Tomlinson and fiancé of her brother's band mate, Zayn Malik, may be being too dependent on the aforementioned people.

Fans of One Direction say that they understand where the 17 year-old is coming from; being a teenager with no job, and also being a student while travelling the world with her brother-


I stopped reading at that sentence. My eyes welled up with tears and I bit my bottom lip to reign my emotions in.

This is the last straw...

I thought before I got up on my feet and dashed outside the dormitory and marched out of school grounds and to the nearest coffee shop; all the while keeping my tears in. Before I got to the coffee shop, though, I got bombarded by none other than the blasted paparazzi. I shielded myself using my bag and quickly slipped into the café which had only three people.

"Good morning," A girl around her early 20s greeted me. I smiled and walked towards the counter where she stood behind. "What would you like to order?"

"I was wondering if you had any job vacancies," I said quietly.

"Today's your lucky day. We're in need of a waitress since our last one quit a few days ago." She answered chirpily.

"Alright. Uh, how do I apply?" I asked confusedly. On the outside, I looked calm and collected, but on the inside, I was on an emotional turmoil.

"You just fill this application form up and I'll handle the rest. I'm Rebecca, by the way." She introduced herself and stretched her hand out for me to shake. I took it in my own and gave her a somewhat forced smile.

"Nice to meet you, Rebecca. I'm Lil." I answered before getting the form that she slid onto the counter top and making my way to an empty booth where I sat down and filled the piece of paper up.

Name: Lillian Tomlinson
Age: 17
Date of Birth: January 12, 1995
Sex: F
Address: Princess Park Manor,Royal Drive, London, N11/ Waterhouse Lane, Kingswood, Tadworth, KT20 6EP
Mobile no.: 07xxx-xxx-xxx
Mother's name: Johanna Tomlinson
Occupation: Nurse
Father's name: Mark Tomlinson
Occupation: Businessman
Guardian: Louis Tomlinson
Occupation: Singer/Musician
Contact no.: Can't give it out, sorry.
Signature:


After filling the for up, I went back to Rebecca and gave her the piece of paper. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she scanned over it and then looked back at me.

"Are you being serious?" She asked seriously.

I nodded, "I'm being serious. I want a job."

"But, you live in a very expensive flat! Not to mention Waterhouse Lane in Kingswood!" She cried. I bet my year's allowance that she still hadn't read who my legal guardian is, and that she really doesn't know what One Direction is.

"I... err... I'm being pressured by lots of people to get a job." I reasoned. She furrowed her eyebrows at me before turning back to the piece of paper that was in her hands.

"You have got to be kidding me..." She stated then placed the form down on the counter before pointing to the line that said 'Guardian'.

"I'm not. He really is my guardian since I'm in London and our mum's all the way back in Doncaster."

"So, you're not some crazy One Direction fangirl?" She asked.

"I'm not lying. Look, you can google my name and you'll see that Louis really is my brother. I'm the real Lil Tomlinson. I wouldn't lie about something like this. I want a job."

"But, if you're the real Lil Tomlinson, why do you need a job?"

"Because the bloody paparazzi have been hounding me about being so dependent on Louis and Zayn.. and I need to back the fuck off before I lose another strand of sanity that I have left."

"Well, you're hired, then." Rebecca answered with a light laugh. I slightly glared at her before smiling and hugging her over the counter.

"Thank you so much."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

I finally published 'Born To Love You' (my Liam fic)... :D

Hey, guise!

dj tommo: lol... I'm already planning everything out for the wedding.. if it happens.. lolomg..

Cute Weirdo :D: I'll try to amp her craziness up a notch.. XD thank you for being addicted to this story.. lol..

xodangersbellaxo : thank you! People are abusing my Lillian.. *le sigh* but still, it adds more drama before they get married... if the marriage actually happens.. lol..

thelovelyreader: I feel like I'm bullying Lillian too much... but, meh.. it adds for drama.. lol.. The blooper chapters will be as funny as I can make them.. :3

Foralwaysmydarling : Liam is just perfect.. lol.. that's why I'm writing my next fic about him.. :D I followed you back. ;) thank you!

grl_lk_moi_320: I'll try to make them as funny as my sense of humor will allow me.. lol..

hi.my.name.is.steph. : it looks like everyone is excited for the wedding.. I hope it'll happen, though.. lolomg.. Let me give you a sample for the blooper chapters..

Director (that would be me): Alright, people! Places! Lil, in this scene, you and Zayn are at the airport before he leaves.. okay? Right. So, try to act all sad... think of dead puppies and stuff like that.
Lil: *nods* Ma'am, yes, ma'am! *mock salutes*
Director: *rolls eyes* And, ACTION!
Lil: Do you really have to go? *sniffles and buries face in Zayn's chest*
Zayn: I have to, lo- Oh my God! You blew a snot bubble. Gross, Lil! *laughs*
Lil: *snorts with laughter and embarrassment while wiping nose*
Director: And, cut! That was... gross. Can someone bring my my Evian?