Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Wolverhampton Wednesday

"Order for table 4." Rebecca called as I got a tray from the tray rack and grabbed the cups of coffee that she set down on the counter.

"This is your first table. Good luck." She said preppily before ushering me out from behind the counter. Today's Wednesday and I only have classes in the morning during Wednesdays.

"Thanks. I hope I don't spill anything." I mumbled as I shakily made my way towards the booth at the far right corner of the shop. In a few strides, I reached the booth and did a mental happy dance as I set the cups of coffee down in front of four girls.

"Hey, you look familiar." The blonde one piped up. I smiled coyly and was about to walk back to the counter when What Makes You Beautiful played on the speakers.

"You have got to be kidding me." I whispered as I speed-walked over to the counter before I could get bombarded by the boys' fans. Halfway through the shop, my phone started screaming. Like, literally screaming.

"Lil, pick your bloody phone up! Pick up! Pick up! Pick up! Pick up! Lillian Jane Tomlinson!" Louis' voice screamed from my phone. He's been tinkering with my phone again. Ugh.

I hastily picked my phone up and placed it to my ear before running and tripping over to the back of the counter then huddling myself in a corner.

"What, Louis?" I hissed quietly.

"Are you in class right now?" He asked bluntly.

"I don't have afternoon classes today." 

"Well, where are you? Zayn's been checking Skype for you non-stop."

"I'm at work."

"Work?! What!? Care to explain."

"Don't sound so surprised. I'm capable of handling a job."

"It's not that. Zayn will flip out when he finds out. He doesn't want you to stress yourself out; especially now that you're gonna have a baby."

"I know. It's just... I feel like I should do this." I mumbled with a heavy sigh.

"Do you really want to do it or are you being pressured to do it?" Louis asked wisely. I tucked my legs close to me and started picking at the the black apron that was draped over my legs since it was tied around my waist.

"A little bit of both." I whispered.

"Hey, Lil, order up for table 2." Rebecca piped up as she looked down at me. I nodded and motioned for another minute to talk to my brother.

"I'll tell Zayn later, Lou. Better yet, let me talk to him now." I got up from my spot on the floor and walked over to Rebecca.

"Rebecca, can I have, like, 5 minutes? I just need to tell Zayn..." I trailed off; not knowing how to phrase it for her.

"Take ten minutes off. You have to give me your brother's autograph, though. He's a babe!" Rebecca gushed which made me shudder involuntarily. I mean, she was talking about my brother being a 'babe'! Seriously.

"Okay. I'll give you one when he gets home. Thanks so much." I thanked her before going to the empty kitchen. You might think that there would be kitchen staff in this café, but, you're sadly mistaken. Rebecca prepares everything in the kitchen and I bring it to the tables. Maybe I should bribe her to switch the kitchen job with my waitressing job?

"Hello? Lillian Jane Tomlinson! I've been worried sick about you! Where are you right now? Why aren't you in your dorm? Have you had lunch yet?" Zayn asked frantically. I smiled at his concern for me and leaned against one of the stainless steel tables.

"I'm sorry for making you worry, babe. I'm at work right now; you know.. at the little café near school? The one that me and my friends hang out at? Come to think of it, I haven't had a snack in... half an hour." I joked and Zayn let out an irritated huff which made me grin.

"Why are you working? I mean, that's good and all, but right now? Seriously, love? You're going to get stressed with the baby, school, the wedding, and now your job."

"This will only be temporary, babe. I promise. About four months starting today?" I haggled.

"There will be no changing your mind now. 2 months." Zayn answered defiantly. I twirled a few strands of my hair around my index finger and thought about his offer.

"Three months." I stated.

"Two months, two weeks." Zayn bargained.

"Two months, two weeks, three days."

"Alright. Would you like to include the hours?" He mocked with a laugh which made me roll my eyes.

"I would, but I don't want to be mocked again. Before I forget, Cam sent out the invitations yesterday. We have more or less 100 guests composed of mainly family and really close friends."

"You're thinking something. What is it?" Zayn asked curiously. I smiled. He knows me so well.

"Well, if we have that many guests for a 'small' wedding, why don't we just go all out on this one wedding and get married on our first anniversary; after Layne or Euan is born. I'm not really one for walking down the aisle with a protruding belly," I said with a light laugh.

"Here comes the bride,
Six months inside
" Zayn sang to the tune of the regular wedding march. I rolled my eyes and untwirled my hair from my finger.

"What do you say, babe? I know how much you wanted an intimate wedding. It's alright if you still want to go through with two weddings-" Zayn cut me off.

"No, that's very fine with me. I was thinking about the expenses, too. Instead of using the money for two weddings, we can just put it in Euan's  college fund."

"Now you're speaking my language. And, what happened to the ' Layne or' in Layne or Euan?" I asked with a light laugh; completely happy that things were going my way for once.

"I'm convinced that we'll have Euan before Layne." He answered smugly which made me scoff.

"Really now? A foot massage says that we'll have Layne before Euan."

"Oh, you're on. A foot massage it is. By the way, what are you wearing right now?"

"What? Why?" I asked confusedly. Suddenly, the answer dawned upon me like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day,"What time is it there?"

"8 AM." He answered.

"And you're going to 'help yourself'... how?" I teased.

"Oh, come off it. I'm horny right now. What are you wearing?" Zayn demanded.

"White button down, black shorts, black apron, white Converse sneakers," I answered with a hint of teasing in my tone before looking at the clock that hung on the wall. "Babe, my ten-minute break is up. I need to get back to work. I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Have fun 'helping yourself'."

"I will. Bye. I love you."

"I love you, too." I answered before dropping the call the same time as him.

"How' it go?" Rebecca asked with a grin when I stepped out of the kitchen.

"He took it better than expected." I answered happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who knew that writing two stories at once could take so much out of a person? But still... asdfghjkl; my Liam feels are just... I can't even...

By the way.. who's watched The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction? If you haven't seen it.. WATCH IT! Like, seriously.. I watched it for 10 times yesterday and 5 times today.. and I'm still laughing.

My special people:

xodangersbellaxo: I hope the wedding happens, too.. lol..

ashleygreenethebest: So do I. Do you think I was being too mean by putting Lil through that? :)

Dance.Dance.Dance: Thank you! I'll try to think of more funny stuff for all our enjoyment.. :D Oh, and about your comment on the Liam fic.. yeah, the address is the same because that's Harry and Louis' real address, and the boys once said that they lived in the same complex, so, I pieced it all together... :)

lovefleurlove: ohhh... that's so cool! I want to be half-French.. or even half-any-nationality.. She's an awesome person. :) I wouldn't know what it feels like to wear a Gryffindor scarf since scarves really aren't... needed in this humid country. :< I have a Slytherin keychain that Cam sent me from France, though.. :) And some feathers from the birds in the chateau's backyard. Yes, she sent me feathers... lol... told you she was awesome. ;D

hi.my.name.is.steph.: Was I too mean to put her through all that drama/torture? :)

dj tommo: I'm sorry.. I'm just trying to amp up the suspense here.. lol.. Well, if the wedding happens, it'll be the most fantastic wedding that I've ever written.. :D

Foralwaysmydarling: lol.. Liam = ♥. Should I write more chapters about her waitressing job? :D And, me following you is no problemo, mi amiga.. :D

thelovelyreader: Lol... nobody likes those 'Directionators'. ;D And, yes, those people who verbally abuse Lil are your typical mean-girl. :3 It seems like everyone's happy that she got a job.. lol.. I should've given her a job from the start..