Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Animal Cruelty

Chapter 93: Animal Cruelty

The bus stopped at the nearest stop to my house and I immediately got off before scurrying over to the lamp post that was across the street. I looked to my left and saw the black car a few meters away from me.

"Fuck." I muttered as my breathing grew shallow; my heart beat wildly in my chest and I felt like I was going to die on the spot due to heart failure. Then, I started sprinting to mine and Zayn's house which was only a block away from where I stood.

The cold night air made goosebumps rise on my skin and I shuddered as a violently cold wind hit me from the side; causing me to stumble a bit. Eventually, I reached the front gates of the house and I quickly got the remote for the gates from my purse and opened it before dashing to the front door and unlocking it.

"Cam?!" I shouted in the dark foyer. Silence met my ears and I jumped ten feet in the air when a dark figure began walking down the stairs. I couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman since the I could only make out a cloaked silhouette of a particularly short person.

"Where's Cam!?" I asked as bravely as I could; which wasn't much bravery.

"Did you bring my cupcake?" The figure asked me in a voice that sounded very high pitched; like they'd been doing helium.

"Tell me, where's Cam?" I snapped; hiding my fear with anger.

"She's safe." Another cloaked figure stepped out from the living room which made goosebumps rise on my skin. It's voice sounded like it's been mixed with helium like the first one.

"Where is- AAAAAAAH!" I screamed bloody murder as a pair of hands grabbed me by my waist. I thrashed around but the person pulled me up to their chest and pressed their lips to my neck before sucking on the exposed skin.

And then, the familiar scent came crashing down on me like a ton of bricks.

"Zayn," I managed to stutter out; holding a moan back. The lights flickered on and I breathed a sigh of relief... and pleasure; mostly pleasure, though.

"Zayn, we didn't agree to you practically raping my sister." Louis' familiar voice echoed in the foyer. Zayn detached his lips from my neck and my hand flew up to the love bite.

"What are you guys doing here? Not that I'm complaining..." I asked; turning to look at Louis who was behind me. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion when I saw the black car that was following me earlier, parked in the driveway. "And, where's Cam?! Was this some kind of prank!? You idiots left me alone to fend for myself; on the verge of my sanity, while trying to look for Cam all-the-while worrying about whether the wedding could push through or not!? You absolute boobs!"

"Whoah, whoah!" Zayn raised his hands up to shield himself when I reared my fist back to punch him. "I only wanted you to think that I wouldn't be home for the wedding. Louis thought of the whole 'kidnap-Cam-to-wind-you-up' drama. Niall wrote the second note."

"You are absolute boobs!" I dropped my fist and flicked his nose which made him clutch it in pain. Then, I marched toward the cloaked figure at the foot of the stairs and whipped the hood of the Hogwarts robe off of the person's head. "Niall! I am so disappointed in you. And, you even wore my Ravenclaw Hogwarts robe..."

Niall pouted and looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, "I'm sorry, Lil. Louis forced me to do it. Can I have my cupcake now?"

I glared at Louis who stood by the front door; surprise clearly written on his face.

"You moron! How dare you pull Niall into one of your cruel antics!? And you, Liam?" I whirled towards Liam who had an ashamed look on his face as he looked to the floor.

"Sorry, Lil." He murmured sincerely.

"And, where's Harry?" I asked sternly even though I wanted to hug them all to death.

"Here. What'd I miss?" Harry piped up as he entered the house after Louis.

"Oh, what'd you miss? A lecture from me, mister. All of you scared me out of my wits. And, I think that a punishment is in order. Louis, tomorrow, you and Harry will cut the grass in the backyard; using only regular scissors."

Louis whined, "What!? But, that's just cruel."

"Call it animal cruelty if you will, that will be your punishment. Liam, you and Niall will clean the house with Cam. Where is she, anyway?"

My question was answered immediately when Cam entered the room from the kitchen.

"Sorry, Lil." She apologized.

"Apology accepted. But, you still need to do your punishment. And, for you, Zayn, you're going to wash the cars... by hand."

"With a shirt or without a shirt?" Zayn asked cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh, wash the cars without a shirt... If you want pneumonia."

"Burn." Niall whispered before doing a fist bump with Liam.

"Now, one last thing..."

"What?" Harry groaned.

"Group hug, you faggots." I announced with a laugh before I got smushed in a group hug. "This doesn't mean that your punishments are off; nope."

***

"Now, tell me how you guys got to come home so early." I said conversationally as we ate dinner.

"Well, management got that invitation you sent and they were kind enough to send us home a day earlier than planned." Zayn answered with a grin.

"That's great. And, how long do you have until you need to get back to the US?" Cam asked; looking at Niall.

"Two days, I think."

"Two days for a short honeymoon." Harry stated with a wink.

"Knock it off, Harry." Louis scolded playfully which made me roll my eyes and take one last bite out of my food.

"I'm sleepy. All that drama you put me through really wasn't meant for a pregnant woman." I stated before getting out of my seat. Zayn finished his dinner and took a gulp of water before grabbing hold of my hand and leading me out of the room. "Night, guys."

Once Zayn and I got to our bedroom, he locked the door behind us and quickly pressed his lips to mine in a hungry kiss.

"I missed you so much." He whispered in between kisses. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck before braiding my hands in his hair.

"I missed you more."

"Touché." Zayn answered with a laugh before delving into the kiss once more. One thing led to another, and the rest, I leave to your imaginations.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, guys! Can't make an A/N.. really busy with school stuff.. :<