Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Chores, Twitter, Snogging

"Do we really have to do this 'hen party' or whatever you call it?" I whined as Cam swept the living room floor.

"Yes, we have to do the hen party. I already invited your bridesmaids." Cam answered.

"Ugh. But I just want to spend the night with Zayn." I argued.

"Well, he's going out for his stag party, so, boohoo for you, Lil. You two have some distance issues." Cam pointed out.

I rolled my eyes before looking over to Niall who was wiping the coffee table with a rag, "Where are you taking Zayn?"

"I..." Liam cut Niall off ; dropping the feather duster that he was holding.

"Don't tell her. She'll follow us there."

I frowned at Liam and huffed before indignantly crossing my arms over my chest and going outside to check on Louis and Harry who were cutting the grass with regular scissors.

They weren't even halfway into the job.

"Hurry up, you two. I'm gonna serve lunch in two hours. You two need to be halfway done by then." I said with a smirk before blowing them a kiss and traipsing back into the kitchen where Zayn was casually drinking apple juice. I walked up to him and pecked his lips.

"Shouldn't you be washing the cars?" I asked with a grin. Zayn made a face at me before wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me flush against him then pressing his lips on mine.

"But, would you rather have me out there, washing cars, instead of here 'having fun' with you?" He asked seductively. I smirked and leaned up on my toes so that our lips were only a few centimeters apart.

"Yes," I answered with a laugh before flicking his nose and moving away from him. "I want to be fair with everyone, so, get out of this house and wash the cars."

"What will you do?" Zayn asked with a pout. I furrowed my eyebrows in deep thought before smiling.

"I'm gonna go online and brag about One Direction cleaning my house. Bye, hubby!" I called happily before running out of the kitchen and up the stairs to our room.

Once I got there, I plopped down on the bed and logged on to Twitter.

"Looks like Lou beat me to it." I said with a light laugh as I read Lou's recent tweet.

Trimming Lil and Zayn's backyard using scissors. :( x

I replied to that tweet with:

Serves you right for pranking me like that. Love you, bro! lol.. keep on trimmin'! xx

And then, I started tweeting like there was no tomorrow.

The @onedirection boys and @cam_deschapel are cleaning my house, trimming my backyard, and washing the cars. Life is good. xx

This is the best day of my life! *cue Zayn spazz attack gif here* xx

Sorry about the last tweet, @zaynmalik. :3 I luff you, my Bradford Bad boi. lol.. xx


Then, I started replying to tweets:

@Lil_TommoJane who do you blame when everything goes wrong?❤

@1dwmyb97 LOUIS! I always blame Louis. lol.. xx

@Lil_TommoJane what quote do you live by?

@marieluvs1d 'just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is LIFE.' lol. I don't know. sry.. xx

@Lil_TommoJane you're ugly and this is all a scam for publicity!

@takenby1d oh, how right you are! :D I'm not even in the industry. *insert beluga whale pic here*

#uglybitch @Lil_TommoJane

@anotherwrld96 thanks! :D *insert beluga whale pic here*


As you can see, I've developed an immunity to haters. I figured that if I kept getting affected by them, they'd succeed in their 'mission' to hurt me. So, yeah...

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate... unless Niall eats them. ;)

"I better get started on lunch," I said to no one in particular before getting off the bed and running to the kitchen where Niall and Cam where in a very heated snogging session. "Whoah! Whoah! Whoah! Not in my kitchen! Save that for the bedroom, you two. Now, less snogging and more cleaning."

Both of them jumped apart at the sound of my voice and I shuddered involuntarily. Was that what Zayn and I looked like when we snogged in the kitchen? Oh, shizz.. I'm getting horny just thinking about him.

"Lil, are you okay?" Niall asked with a blush on his cheeks. I blinked twice and shook my head before backing out of the kitchen and running to the driveway where Zayn probably was.

Once I got there, the sight that greeted me didn't help with my... err... condition. Zayn was topless, scrubbing the hood of the car with the sponge... and... what was I saying?

"Zayn! Come on inside for a minute. I need to tell you something!" I yelled out into the yard. He looked up and smiled before walking towards me like some god that fell down from heaven.

"What is it?" He asked with a chuckle. I wasted no time and grabbed him by his neck before bringing his lips down on mine; roughly if I may add.

Life is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Bachelorette party will be in the next chapter. Sorry I can't do a proper A/N again. I'm only sneaking 5 minutes away from my school work. Sorry! :(

But, thank you to all those who commented. :3