Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Freak Out

Chapter 9: Freak Out

*Louis' POV*

"I'll just go and get Lil. The little bugger probably hasn't slept all that well because of her neck." I said with a smile as Harry sat at the table.

"You shouldn't have touched her neck." He called after me as I sprinted up the stairs.

"I was only trying to help." I hollered at him. I reached out to open Lil's door and stepped into her humble abode. Pictures were pinned on a cork board by her study table, some of her clothes were strewn by her computer, a pair of socks dangled from one of her drawers; her room was messy, to say the least.

I sat down on the edge of her bed and grinned as I caught sight of the framed photos on her bedside drawer. One was of us two with our parents; before their divorce. Another was of me and her with Duchess sitting in between us. One was of her and her friends. But, my most favorite was the one with us and the boys. We even autographed it for a laugh.

"Lil, wake up." I said softly and placed a hand on what I assumed to be her shoulder. It was too soft. Then, I began to feel scared as panic set in. What if she's hurt? Where could she be right now? Did someone sneak in here just to kidnap her? What if those stalkers of mine have her right now!? Oh God.

Throwing the covers off the thing that was in my sister's bed.. I felt the tears prick my eyes. She wasn't there. Instead, there was a pillow strewn carelessly in the middle of the bed.

"HARRY!" I shouted as I stared at the empty bed in front of me.

"What, Louis!?" He asked frantically as he ran into the room. He took in the site in front of him and then looked at me.

"She's gone." I whispered.

"Maybe she just went out for a jog. You know her and her spur-of-the-moment tendency." Harry patted my shoulder and I shook my head.

"She would've left a note." I answered as I got up and ran to my room to grab my phone. I dialed her number and tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for her to answer.

*Lil's POV*

Quack, quack, quack

"Something's quacking." Zayn pointed out groggily as he sat upright after I got my head off his shoulder. We're currently in a cab on the way home.

"It's Louis." I said as my eyes widened in horror. I am so dead! "What am I going to do?"

"Answer it." He said softly and smiled.

"Oh no. I think I might throw my very expensive iPhone out the window. It was a rhetorical question." I said sarcastically and Zayn laughed before pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Hello, Lou?" I whispered guiltily.

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU!? The moment you get home, you are grounded! No Tumblr, TV, and no hanging out with your friends for a month!" Louis yelled into the phone. My face paled and my throat ran dry. Louis rarely pulled out the grounded card. He rarely got mad at me. He never ever shouted at me.

"Lillian! Did you hear me!?" He snapped.

"Take it easy, Lou." I heard Niall in the background.

"I think Lil has a reasonable explanation on why she was out." Liam defended me. I thought he was going to take Lou's side on this.

"That was a very irresponsible thing of you to do!" Louis proceeded with his preaching. My eyes got teary as the words he said got more hurtful by the minute. Zayn must've noticed my expression, because he gently took the phone from my hands and dropped the call as Louis proceeded with his tirade.

"It's going to be okay, love. Louis' just worried about you. I should have never asked you to go if I knew that this would happen. I'm sorry." He whispered and kissed my lips.

"No, don't be sorry. If it means being your girlfriend.. I wouldn't have it any other way." I whispered and leaned my head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too." I answered as I took a calming breath. He smelled like the beach with a strong, overpowering scent of his musky cologne. He smelled like heaven.

***

We walked up to the front door and I hesitantly walked into the house.

"Where have you been!?" Louis yelled at me. I shuddered and Zayn squeezed my hand to reassure me that everything was going to be okay. "You are so irresponsible! You couldn't leave a note!? Lillian, look at me when I'm talking to you."

"Stop acting like dad." I whispered as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"I beg your pardon?" Louis asked incredulously.

"I said stop acting like dad! You're acting like you're dad when you're not! Dad will always be dad no matter what! I know that he and mum are divorced but that doesn't make you anymore than my brother!" I yelled back at him as I sobbed quite loudly.

"As long as you live under this roof, I'm the one that's in charge!" He snapped at me. I huffed and stomped all the way up to my room before slamming the door. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and sent a quick text to Zayn.

To: Zayn
I'll see you later, okay? After all of this has blown over. I love you. :)


I sat down on my bed and wiped my tears away. Then, I read his reply.

From: Zayn
Oui, mon amour. Je t'aime depuis toujours et je t'aimerais toujours. Smile. X


I giggled despite the tears forming in my eyes. (trans: Yes, my love. I have always loved you and I will always love you.)

To: Zayn
You're so corny. Thanks for making me smile. Are you headed home now?

From: Zayn
Yeah. Louis and Harry are the only ones left there. Granted that they live there. :)

To: Zayn
Ugh.. No need to remind me. They're such slobs. Last week, I found one of Harry's boxers in the fridge. It was so gross.

From: Zayn
You have scarred me and my fragile innocence. I'll never look at your fridge the same ever again.

To: Zayn
Oh, shut up.. You've seen more than Harry's boxers. I have, too. ;D

From: Zayn
How the bloody hell did you see his willy!? I'm gonna kill him! >:/

To: Zayn
You're forgetting the fact that I live with the bloke. Constant nudity problems, remember? 'sides, I only want to see one person naked. And that's my hot boyfie.

From: Zayn
Oh, really? I bet you have really naughty dreams about me. ;D

To: Zayn
And I just know that you have dreams about me. ;)

From: Zayn
What!? How can you be sure about that?

To: Zayn
Oh, I just know..

From: Zayn
You're bluffing.

To: Zayn
You can't call a bluff via text!! I'm gonna sue you!

From: Zayn
Oh, I'd like to see you try. I bet I'd look hot in prison clothes. Haha.

To: Zayn
Vain as always. Brb, i hear Louis outside my door. Love you, Bradford bad boii! xx


I shoved my phone under my pillow and wiped the smile off my face as Louis opened the door and sheepishly stepped into the room.

"What?" I asked.

He walked over to my bed and sat down beside me.

"I'm really sorry about yelling at you earlier... And for saying all those things. I didn't mean any of them. As for grounding you.. I just got carried away. I was so worried about you, Lil." Louis apologized. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. I'm such a sap when it came to apologies.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just hurt at the time. I'm really sorry, Lou." I answered. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.

"What are you talking about?" He asked me. I grinned and hugged him. Forgive and forget.

"So, is that carrot cake still up for grabs?" He asked giddily.

"Of course. I'll just get changed into fresh clothes. See you downstairs in ten so we can buy some ingredients.. as well as some groceries to help you guys last the entire week. Mac and cheese is not healthy when eaten everyday." I chastised my older brother.

"What are you planning to do? Make me cook? I can't cook to save my life. And Harry's too lazy to make anything else." He defended himself. I smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"I'll cook you guys enough meals to last the entire week. All you'll have to do is reheat them in the microwave. I can trust one out of five of you to use the microwave without burning the house down, can I?" I said seriously.

"Zayn can do it. You better snog him senseless as a reward, though." He teased which made me blush. Flashes of what happened this morning ran through my mind which made me blush even more.

"Shut up, Louis." I muttered and hit his shoulder as he laughed aloud.

"Lily and Zayn sitting in a tree.. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage--" i cut him off with a pillow to his face. He fell to the floor and we both burst out laughing. Then, I proceeded to tackle him in a hug as we laughed.

"You're the best big brother ever, Lou... Even if you act so immature." I said happily and hugged him tighter. He returned my hug and kissed my forehead.

"And you're the best little sister ever. I wouldn't ask for another sister even if you smell like rubbish in the morning.." He laughed and I punched his arm before joining him.

"Fuck you, Lou." I muttered with a grin on my face.

"Thanks, Lil." he answered with the same grin plastered on his face which was somewhat identical to mine.

I had an awesome brother, a loving boyfriend, and very swell, famous and non-famous bestfriends.. Not to mention caring parents. Am I lucky or what? 
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh.. A little bit of drama. Meh.. I suck at making dramatic scenes.. Haha..

Anyways, thank you to Zayren for commenting again. I'd really appreciate it if more of tou commented. :)

Aaaaaand.. Excuse some spelling mistakes and typos on this one.. I updated from my iPhone again.. Spur-of-the-moment chappy.. ;)

Please, please, please... Leave me some comments.. It's kind of disheartening to know that 12 people have read one chapter and only one commented.