Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Bachelorette Party

"Cam! Where are you taking me!? And why did you dress me like a stripper?" I whined as Cam shoved me into the cab that she hailed a few seconds ago. "You're not going to make me strip in a club, are you? Zayn would be furious!"

"You're not dressed like a stripper! Now, shut up and just stay in your seat." She snapped and pushed me back in my seat which made me scoff indignantly.

"I'm gonna tell Zayn and Niall that you're manhandling me." I said in a sassy tone which made Cam quirk her eyebrow before blatantly ignoring me.

"No wonder you and your brother are dubbed as the 'Sass Master and Mistress of Doncaster'; both of you have too much sass." She stated with a laugh.

"Do you know where the boys are taking Zayn? I hope they aren't gonna take him to a strip club." I mumbled quietly after a few minutes of thick silence.

"Just relax, Lil. I'm sure that they aren't going to force Zayn to go to a strip club." Cam reassured me.

"You must be new." I grumbled before placing my chin on my palm before leaning against the window and looking out at the passing scenery.

***

Once we got to the place where this shindig was going to take place, Cam literally grabbed me by my arm and dragged me to the entrance. It was a night club. The bouncer by the door stopped us as we were about to enter and looked intently at Cam.

"ID?" He asked gruffly. I looked at Cam and breathed a quiet sigh of relief when she showed the bouncer two fake IDs. "Go on in."

We entered the building coolly and I pinched Cam's arm once we were a distance away from the door.

"What was that?" I hissed.

"That was us just entering a night club thanks to these fake IDs. Live a little, Lil. You're getting married with a baby on the way." Cam argued quietly before grabbing my hand and leading me up a set of stairs to the VIP lounge.

"Lil!" Eleanor's familiar voice called out over the loud music. I looked around and saw her walking towards me and Cam. She hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks.

"Hey, El!" I greeted chirpily. "Where's Danielle?"

"She couldn't make it! But, she said that she's sorry and that she'll totally be there for the wedding."

"She better! Is Doniya here yet?"

"Yeah! She's over at the booth with a few of your friends from school!" El answered and hugged Cam before leading us over to the booth where she sat at earlier.

***

"Just drink it, Lil!" Cam yelled over the loud music as she shoved the Martini in my hands.

"But, Cam!" I whined.

"It's only for tonight! Live a little!" She yelled before practically pouring the drink down my throat. I choked at the burning sensation but gulped it all down before glaring at Cam.

"I'm not gonna get drunk tonight!" I yelled at her before taking a swig of water.

But, sadly, after dancing to a few songs and drinking a handful of drinks, I was smashed. Well, I'm not a heavy drinker, so, only a few drinks is enough to make me drunk out of my wits.

"What time is it?" I slurred as I rested my head in my hands. It's not true that when you're drunk, you lose all touch with reality. You just get really dizzy and you can't walk a straight line, and you feel really warm; like you want to get naked.

"Half past 11." Doniya answered. Out of all of us, she and El were the only ones who weren't very intoxicated.

"Oh shit. We need to get home. Zayn's going to flip out." I managed to slur out and sit upright at the same time; only to groan and resume my hunched position earlier since a wave of nausea hit me.

"C-come on." Cam said with a hiccup. I grinned and slung my arm around her shoulder before literally heaving myself out of the booth. I giggled and felt my other arm being lifted up to be wrapped around another person.

"You two are so drunk out of your wits." Eleanor's familiar voice rang out over the loud music. I closed my eyes to keep all the liquor from coming back up since all the flashing lights and the loud music was too overwhelming.

I don't even remember how we got home. But, we did. And, Louis wasn't too happy about my state when Eleanor sat me down on one of the couches in the living room. I opened my eyes a bit and saw that Niall was taking Cam out of the room.

"Don't... ha- sex." I slurred before leaning my head loll back on the couch's back rest.

"She is going to kill you tomorrow." Zayn's familiar voice echoed too loudly in my ears; causing me to wince and place both my hands on my ears.

"Shu-up." I slurred again before totally losing it and dropping down on the couch; completely blacked out.

***

The following morning, I woke up with a very distinct pounding in my head. I sat up with a very loud and pained groan before clutching my head in my hands and doubling over.

"Good morning, love." Zayn said chirpily as he jumped on the bed. I cried out in anger before kicking him.. or, at least, trying.

"Shut your foul mouth, you fuckin' prick." I hissed as the pounding in my head grew more painful.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Zayn teased before poking my side. I laid back down on the bed and threw an arm over my eyes to shield them from the bright light that was seeping from the curtains.

"Get off, Zayn! I'm not kidding! My head bloody hurts and.. if you poke me one more time I will get out of this bed and throw you out that window." I warned him seriously. He laughed and poked my thigh. I tried to contain my irritation, but he poked me once more which made me sit up straight and hurl myself at him despite my throbbing head.

"What's with all this racket?" Louis' familiar voice ran out from the doorway. I looked up at him through narrowed eyes and he backed off a bit.

"Wow, Lil. You look... hungover," He said with a nod as he held his hands up to protect himself. "I'm half disappointed and half proud of you."

"Huh?" I grumbled confusedly. Seriously, he's making my hangover.. well.. hurt even more.

"I'm disappointed because you went to a bar and drank yourself shitless. And, I'm proud of you for breaking the rules just this once." Louis answered. I glared at him and turned back to attacking Zayn, i.e., tugging at his ski jump of a quiff.

"Get her off me, Loueh!" Zayn cried; trying to pull my hands away from his hair.

"What did you do!? Haven't you learned that it's bad to provoke Lil in the morning?" Louis stated frantically as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pried me off Zayn.

"I-I poked her." Zayn admitted. Louis huffed and probably rolled his eyes at Zayn.

"Bring her to Niall. He'll know what to do for a hangover as huge as this." Louis handed me back to Zayn and I groaned as I put a hand up to massage my temple. Zayn chuckled and lifted me up into his arms before carrying me to Niall's bedroom.

"Doniya said that she hadn't had that much fun since she was 18." Zayn stated with a chuckle.

"Where is she?" I asked groggily; still massaging the hell out of my temples since my headache was escalating into a migraine.

"She's in the guest room upstairs," He answered and gave me a small peck on my lips. "Where did you go last night?"

"Some club. Le snazzy... or something like that." I whispered; nuzzling my cheek against his warm and very comfortable neck.

Zayn laughed, "Le snazzy. I missed you, you know."

"Unf, Niall." My eyes widened at the noise that reverberated against the walls.

"Oh my God. Go to the kitchen. I'll have some tea." I said quickly as a blush crept up my cheeks.

Zayn nodded and hurriedly turned on his heel before sprinting down the stairs and to the kitchen where almost everybody was, bar Niall and Cam.

"Is Niall still asleep?" Liam asked curiously; slowly getting out of his chair.

"Not exactly," Zayn trailed off.

"You do not want to go up there. You can put me down now, babe." I flinched and grabbed on to Zayn's arm when he set me down on my feet.

"How bad was I last night?" I asked no one in particular.

Harry started laughing, "You were so smashed last night! You kept murmuring things as Eleanor helped you into the house. You were worse than Cam!"

"What did I say?" I asked; completely mortified.

"Oh, nothing..." Eleanor said coyly as a mischievous smirk plastered itself on her beautiful face. She didn't look like she'd been out partying last night. I bet I looked like ten trucks ran over me.

Harry got out of his seat and draped an arm around Louis before imitating a drunk person, "Urrr... Zayn... get.. in.. me... unicorns... dkfhdkseasdfghjkl.. Wedding.. Monday.. YAY!"

I blushed madly as everyone at the breakfast table laughed.

"I'm never drinking again. Ever."

And, that was a promise that I was willing to see to doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's note... video.. thingy.. :D

Oh, and to ashleygreenethebest, Foralwaysmydarling, and hi.my.name.is.steph., I'm sorry that I couldn't include you guys in the video! I made it yesterday.. and I am truly sorry! :< I'll try to make it up to you guys in the next one, though. :)

Lil's Outfit

Before you go all 'But, Lil's Preggos!' on me... here is an article that I found on Google stating that it's alright for pregnant women to drink on occasion. So, please don't kill me. :)