Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

One more day

"Have the tables and chairs arrived yet?" I asked aloud as I entered the living room with Louis' iPad in hand.

"Uh... were they supposed to arrive today?" Zayn asked; peering over the couch's back rest from his lying position.

"Well, yes! We have to fix the reception area today if we want the wedding to happen tomorrow." I said; matter-of-factly.

"I'll call the caterer's again and ask them." He answered and got up off the couch before pecking my lips and dashing up the stairs to our room, most probably.

"Lou, you and the boys will set up the tents, alright? And, let mum in when she arrives." I instructed the boys who were all lazing around in front of the telly.

"Mum's arriving today!?" Louis asked incredulously.

"Yes. And, she's bringing Duchess, Ted, and the pups along." I answered before glancing at my checklist again.

"Pups!?" Lou asked again.

"She adopted two more pups, remember?"

"Oh, right. I forgot."

"Cam," I blushed before clearing my throat. "You're gonna help me, El, and Doniya with table setting."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I looked at Louis who dashed out of the room while yelling 'mum!' over and over.

"Louis!" I heard my mum's distinct voice ring out. Then, a set of four different barks followed. I smiled and ran to the foyer before tackling my mother in a hug.

"Mummy!" I greeted happily before kissing her cheek and kneeling down to scoop Duchess up in my arms.

My mum gave everyone a hug before turning back to me as I played with Duchess's fur.

"Where's my future son-in-law?" She asked curiously.

"Upstairs. Probably talking to the caterer. Should I call him down?"

"No, no. I can talk to him later."

***

"Oh my God! They Faptaguise! This is just priceless!" I laughed loudly as the girls; my mum, Cam, El, Doniya, and I, sat down at the table that we just set up for the reception tomorrow.

"What are you watching?" Cam asked curiously as she peered at the iPad in my hands.

"The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction. This is so awesome! He even got Harry's voice perfectly! And all the puns... A !" I said happily and continued watching the cartoon that had me so occupied. "Tetra titted tosser."

"What are you watching, love?" Zayn asked as he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"A cartoon with you guys in it. This is golden!" I answered and looked up at Zayn before grabbing his Gatorade bottle then taking a swig from it.

"Is that me?!" He asked incredulously as I paused the video at the very end; the part where he's left in the grabage chute.

"Yes. Niall used your hair as a ramp to save the boys from Dr. Faptaguise. And, he gace Harry a taco that was contaminated with snot." I stated with a laugh before tilting my body so I wasn't looking over my shoulder to see him. "Hey, Duchess isn't barking at you. You're actually getting along with her."

Zayn chuckled, "I gave her a few treats."

"What kind of treats?" I asked skeptically.

"Just some chips."

"Chips? As in fries-chips or chips-potato chips?"

"Fries-chips."

"How many?"

"About three sticks."

"Did you give her some water?"

"Ice cold.. and a scoop of vanilla ice cream."

"Who told you the way to my dog's heart?"

"Louis."

"Well, that's pretty swell of Lou to do.I'm glad that you two are getting along," I crouched down in front of Duchess and removed her leash. She jumped up on me and I giggled before ruffling her fur.

"She still doesn't like Harry, though. With Liam and Niall she's more tolerable." Zayns aid with a laugh which made me grin and hug Duchess.

"Good girl!" I joked. "I guess dogs just don't like Harry. Remember that time when you had to sing with puppies? His puppy didn't want to stay with him."

***

That evening, after all the twinkle lights were set up in the backyard, I stepped to the platform at the very front of the tent before admiring our handy work; well, mostly the caterer people's handy work.

Let me describe the reception area to you. Twinkle lights adorned the canopy above, even the trees and bushes outside were decorated with twinkle lights. The spaces on the walls were decorated with white gossamer silk curtains which fluttered in the air conditioner's breeze. The tables were draped with white satin table cloths and the chairs were in an antique gold color. More twinkle lights were placed on the table on the platform along with a few candles which made the whole area feel so magical and peaceful. It felt like a fairy tale; too good to be true.

"Be honest with me, where did you get the canopy idea?" Cam asked as she stood beside me on the raised platform where mine and Zayn's table would be.

"From Bill and Fleur's wedding," She gave me a confused look. "You know, Deathly Hallows part 1? They got married, didn't they? I got the canopy idea from there. Has the chapel been reserved for us tomorrow?"

"Yep. I just called the organizer that's gonna arrange all the decorations before the sun even comes up. She said that it's gonna be the mo-"

I couldn't hear anything else after that and only nodded wordlessly; trying to make my heart calm down since it started beating rapidly as my eyes connected with Zayn's hazel/golden brown ones as he walked towards me. He smiled a breathtaking smile and I felt my knees go weak.

"Do you have anything planned for the wedding song?" Cam asked; completely oblivious to the fact that she just shook me out of my reverie. She looked over at Liam and Niall who were trying to help a sound tech. guy set the speakers up.

"We've agreed to a song." I mumbled dazedly; my eyes never leaving Zayn's.

When he was just a few feet away from me, he held his hand out and gave a small, gentlemanly bow. Then, as if on cue, the speakers sounded and 'I Won't Give Up' by Jason Mraz filled the room.

"May I have this dance?" Zayn asked softly; his eyes boring into mine. I nodded idly and placed my hand in his; letting him drag me away from Cam who was saying something about the souvenirs being very cute and usable. Right, our wedding souvenirs were differently styled mini Harry Potter wands that were also pens. She and I came up with that idea when we were in Sweden since we watched nothing but Harry Potter DVDs while the boys were recording in the studio.

Zayn led me to the very middle of the tent, which was cleared to serve as a dance floor, before facing me and placing his free hand on my waist. I put my other hand on his shoulder and we swayed to the sweet music. Then, I placed my ear on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat; breathing in deeply and closing my eyes as I let all my pre-wedding jitters dissolve into nothingness.

"Nervous?" Zayn asked softly as we swayed to the music. I smiled and shook my head.

"Not anymore." I answered truthfully.

"Excited, then?" He whispered with a chuckle.

"Yes. Very. What about you?"

"A little nervous."

"Why is that?"

"What if I forget my vows?"

"If that happens, I will punch you so hard in front of the pastor that you will faint," I joked and laughed lightly with him; never taking my cheek off his chest. "I honestly don't care if you forget your vows; as long as I get to be Mrs. Zain Jawaad Malik forever."

"You'll be the one and only Mrs. Zain Jawaad Malik forever and ever and ever," He whispered and kissed the top of my head.

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Just look at them." My mum said quietly while wiping her tears as she and I stood at the mouth of the tent; just looking at Zayn and my baby sister. My baby sister who's getting married before me.

I wrapped an arm around her and smiled as my eyes started tearing up, "She deserves to be happy with Zayn. But, she's still a minor..."

"I signed some papers to let them get married. Zayn asked me to sign those when you came to visit Duchess." She answered and kept wiping her tears. I smiled and nodded.

"He really loves her, doesn't he?" I asked quietly as I continued watching the soon-to-be-married couple dance.

"More than he lets on." Mum answered while wiping more of her tears away.

"More? You mean.. he loves Lil more than he shows?" I asked incredulously.

"More than he shows." Mum said with a nod.

***

*Lil's P.O.V.*

"Zayn, you are going to sleep in one of the spare bedrooms tonight." Cam stated authoritatively before dragging Zayn out of our room.

"Wait!" I cried; holding my hand up.

"What?" Cam asked.

"Why?" I questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Because it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the ceremony." She answered.

"Oh. Alright," I bit my bottom lip and ran over to Zayn before wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist to further deepen the kiss. That is, until Cam cleared her throat.

"Go to bed, Lillian. It's only for a night." She said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes, "Says the girl who was having sex with Niall this morning."

"Oh my God!" She cried; her cheeks flushing a deep shade of red which made me laugh. "Just... let's go!"

"Goodnight, love!" Zayn bid before he disappeared up the flight of stairs. I frowned and quietly shut the door behind me before traipsing over to the bed where Duchess was sleeping on. She laid flat on my pillow and I rolled my eyes before gently easing her in between mine and Zayn's pillows. She opened an eye and then resumed sleeping when she saw that it was just me.

Duchess snored from beside me and I laughed quietly before turning on my side and willing sleep to come crashing down on me. But, instead of sleep, a warm and heavy thing laid on my head. Like, literally laid on my head. I reached up and got Duchess off me since she was crushing my face under her stomach. The little diva.

For I don't know how long, I tossed and turned in bed. Sleep just wouldn't come to me. I felt restless without Zayn beside me. So, I got out of bed and crept over to the door before tiptoeing out of the room and to the stairs. I almost screamed bloody murder when I saw a dark figure walking down the flight of stairs, though. But, the person ran to me and put a hand on my mouth before leading me into the master bedroom.

"Zayn! You scared me!" I whisper-yelled. He grinned and pressed his lips to mine before silently closing the door behind us.

"What were you doing outside?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep so I was going to sneak up to your room," I answered as a blush crawled up my cheeks. "What about you? What are you doing out of bed?"

"I couldn't sleep, too. I just.. felt... empty and restless without yo-." He admitted but never got to finish since I jumped into his arms before kissing his lips.

"I say we should just save tonight for tomorrow evening." Zayn whispered against my lips. I smiled and nodded; letting go of him and leading him to the bed were Duchess was sprawled in the very middle; sleeping like a rock. A very divalicious rock.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the closest picture I got to what Lil and Zayn's reception tent looks like.

Just imagine that it can be a pen.. :)

Wedding invitations. :) Only, imagine the neon pink to be gold. :)

LET THERE BE CAKE! lol.. Their wedding cake.. :)

the cupcakes for the guests.. ;D

Lil's dress and shoes; the bridesmaids' dresses, and the wedding rings.

The bride and groom table; just imagine that the cake I linked to you is the cake in the middle.. :)

So, due to all the links that I've posted.. I can't make this any longer than necessary... so, I apologize because I have to do the 'mass mention' option. :<

My special people:
hi.my.name.is.steph.
xomrsmalikxo
ashleygreenethebest
hi.my.name.is.steph.
Foralwaysmydarling
dnciz4evr
grl_lk_moi_320
dj tommo


So, I've talked to Carese (dj tommo) earlier and I've decided to end this story at exactly chapter 100... Because I love you guys so much.. :) and also because of the fact that I'm having some emotional issues ending this story... I'm having a hard time letting Lil and Zayn go... :') So... yeah..