Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Honeymoon

"Are you being serious!?" I asked frantically as Zayn and I walked through Heathrow Airport to the check-in counter. We didn't get mobbed since no one really knew that we were gonna be here or that we got married today. And, I bet all my life savings that when we get to wherever Zayn planned for us to be, everyone in the whole world would know that, in a sense, Lillian Jane Tomlinson no longer exists and has been replaced by Lillian Jane Malik.

It's kind of saddening to know that I can never use my maiden name ever again, but, I'm happy that I got the last name of the only man I have ever loved so deeply. 

"Seriously." Zayn answered with a laugh.

"Like, seriously serious!? I'm not being Punk'd right?" 

"You've been watching too much MTV." He stated before pinching my cheek.

"Well, one does not simply acquire a new passport for his fiancée a week before the wedding. And, take note, without said fiancée-now-wife. How did you do that? And, when? And how in the bloody world did you find the time to arrange a secret honeymoon and keep it secret for so long?" I pointed out as Zayn chuckled.

"I have my ways, Mrs. Malik. I fixed your passport during the time I took my driving test. And, I fixed this honeymoon trip during that too." Zayn answered smugly which made me stare at him as if he'd grown another head.

"Ohhh... so that's why you brought the lads along. So they could help you out. Sneaky, very sneaky." I said after a few seconds of silence.

"Zayn! Zayn! Where are you two going!?" A paparazzo called as he started snapping pictures of Zayn and I. Zayn wrapped an arm around my shoulders and drew my head to his chest so as to shield me from the slowly increasing amount of paparazzi people that were yelling out questions as they kept snapping away at their cameras.

"Is that a wedding ring!?" One paparazzo called out which made all of them buzz with excitement as more flashbulbs went off.

"Since when have you two been married!?"

"Are you two expecting a baby soon!?"

"What can you say about One Direction, Lil!?"

Now, I know that this wasn't a time to laugh, but, that question had me bursting with laughter as I walked beside Zayn to the check-in counters.

"One Direction is made up of the five most amazing lads in the world." I answered over the buzz of questions that were being hurled at Zayn and I. Zayn chuckled and kissed the crown of my head which made more flashbulbs practically blind us.

But, thankfully, airport security pulled the paps away and we made it to the check-in counters without being interrogated even further. Zayn handed our passports to the lady there and she looked at us skeptically.

"Aren't you Lillian Jane Tomlinson? It says here that you're Lillian Jane Malik."

"We... errrm... just got married today." I whispered to the lady and her eyes widened before she smiled.

"Congratulations. And, enjoy your flight to Hong Kong." She said perkily before handing Zayn the passports with tickets placed in them. Zayn handed our luggage over to the lady and she placed some tags on them before sending them off on the conveyer belt.

"Hong Kong? We're going to Hong Kong?" I asked as we walked to the customs department.

"For a connecting flight, yes." Zayn answered cryptically which made me furrow my eyebrows in thought.

"Can you just tell me where we're going?"

"Nope. You'll find out when we get on our connecting flight."

"But... that's 8 hours away! Give or take a few hours."

***

I don't even know how long has passed since Zayn and I boarded the plane. We sat in first class, which wasn't bad at all. But, sitting for so long can give ones bum some cramps, especially if that someone was 2-almost-3 months pregnant.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking, we will now make our descent into Hong Kong International Airport. There is a 7-hour time difference from here and London, and it is now 19th June, 5:30 AM here. It has been a pleasure flying with you, and we hope you fly with us again on your next trip."

"Well, good, I thought this flight was never going to end."

Once we got off the plane, everything was a blur since I was really sleepy and couldn't even focus on where I was going. Eventually, though, Zayn had to carry me on his  back since I was so out-of-it that I was stumbling like I was drunk. I think I fell asleep on his back since when I woke up, I was sitting in a very wide, first-class seat; 20,000 feet in the air.

"I'm so sorry I fell asleep." I apologized to Zayn who was slowly dozing off. He smiled at me before holding my hand and kissing my lips.

"No, it's okay. You shouldn't even be apologizing."

"Could you be any more perfect?" I whispered and Zayn only answered with a chuckle.

***

An hour and a half later, I was ready to kill Zayn because I was just so happy. Well, a bit unethical, but still... I wanted to hug him to death once we got off our connecting flight to the historic archipelago which was very close to my heart.

"Mabuhay, welcome to the Philippines." One of the ground attendants greeted Zayn and I as we stepped into the old airport. All the sleepiness in my system was wiped clean when I found out that we were coming to the Philippines. There's so much that I want to tell Zayn about this country that I've visited a few years back. I want to try all the delicacies that can't be found anywhere else in the world. I want to go on a mini adventure in this lovely country.

"Did you know that a senator was once shot and died on this very airport? That's why the airport is named after him; Ninoy Aquino. And, his son is now the current president of this country. His wife also became the president a few years back."

"Did you eat a book for lunch or something?" Zayn teased which made me laugh before hugging him tightly.

"Thank you so much for bringing me back here." I whispered and felt his arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Anything for you." He answered before leading us to customs. The line was a really long one, and I was bored out of my mind, so I opted for staring up at the ceiling; counting all the fluorescent bulbs in the area.

Eventually, we made it past customs and had no hassle in getting our bags from the baggage carousel. And then, we set off for the parking lot where, according to Zayn, a tour guide was waiting for us.

"I think that's our guide." I said quietly and pointed over to a woman holding up a signboard which said 'Mr. & Mrs. Malik'.

We approached the lady and she greeted us warmly before asking how our flight was and all that jazz as she led us over to a white Mercedes-Benz van. A man loaded our luggage in the back and Zayn helped me into the vehicle before settling himself beside me. The lady from earlier hopped in the shotgun seat and smiled at us.

"We're going to check-in at a nearby hotel before we go to your temporary residence on Tuesday." She said warmly. I nodded and thanked her before sitting back on the seat and snuggling into Zayn's warm body.

The sun was up in the sky when we made it to the hotel; the Manila Diamond Hotel. At first glance, it wasn't obvious that it was a 5-star hotel, but when you went inside, you would be completely taken aback by the lavish decorations and the unique uniforms that the staff wore.

"We were supposed to stay at Sofitel, but I figured that you would prefer to be closer to the main road and a boulevard by the sea rather than stay in isolation." Zayn whispered in my ear before he checked-in at the front desk.

"What room do we have?" I asked softly.

"1715."

"Hey, you're Zayn Malik!" A girl around about 16 said as we waited by one of the six elevators.

"Hello," Zayn answered with a grin. I smiled at the girl.

"You were on the news today." She said with a Filipino accent.

"Really? We just got here from London." I answered with a light laugh. One elevator's doors opened and we were about to bid the girl goodbye before she boldly asked me and Zayn for a picture. Okay, not many people wanted me to be in their picture with Zayn. But, seriously! This was so awesome!

Her mum got the picture and thanked us graciously before letting us hop in on an elevator before them and leaving us in silence. Zayn slipped the card in the slot and pressed '17' on the control panel by the door.

"Why'd you slip the card in the slot?" I asked curiously as I held his hand and gazed at the glittering gold card that bore the name of the hotel.

"Because, Mrs. Malik, if I didn't put it in the slot, nothing would have happened." Zayn answered with a chuckle before tapping the tip of my nose lightly with his index finger.

I blushed madly and bit my bottom lip before giving an indignant huff then averting my gaze from my husband's.

Once we got to our floor; the 17th floor, we walked down the hall and turned right since the hall got split in two ways at the end.

"Look, 1715. That's our room!" I said excitedly before running towards the door and jiggling the doorknob even though I knew that it was gonna be locked.

Zayn chuckled before slipping the key card in the slot and twisting the doorknob before pushing the door open and using his foot as a door stopper before turning to me with a wide grin on his face.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

Zayn raised his eyebrows incredulously before laughing, "We just got married."

"Yes. Don't tell me that you already want a divorce." I faked a gasp and choked on the extra intake of air which made Zayn reach out to pat my back; not removing his foot from the door.

"No, love. I'm supposed to carry you through the threshold."

"No. Don't even-- Zayn Jawaad Malik!" I squealed when he walked towards me and swung me up in his arms; making me wrap my arms around his neck. "Zayn, I swear to God! If you drop me..."

"I will not, love. If I did, there might be no consummation of this marriage today." He joked.

I rolled my eyes, "Consummation? This marriage has long been consummated."

"We weren't officially married back then." He retorted before re-opening the door again and walking into the cold and neat room.

"It's not bad." I stated with a laugh.

"Not bad? It's a 5-star hotel."

"I prefer our own room back home."

"True. I miss our own room."

"I guess this will do for two days. Where's this 'temporary home' that our tour guide's been talking about?"

"You'll just have to find out when we get there."

"Again with the secrets."

"But you end up loving them, right?"

"Right. I love the view from the window." I said appreciatively and drew the curtains back as Zayn stood behind the couch.

"I would have booked the room that faced the sea, but it was already taken."

"This room is fine. And, no matter where I am, be it in a very shabby hotel in the slums, or... even in an igloo in Antarctica, as long as I'm with you... I'll always be happy."

Zayn grinned and pressed his lips to mine which made me laugh as he set me down on the bed and straddled me; placing his hands on my waist before pecking my lips again.

"Can we consummate this marriage now?" He asked like a little kid which made me laugh heartily before twining my fingers in his hair and eagerly pressing my lips to his.