Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Sorry Not Sorry

"Come on, Zayn! It's not like we're going to get mobbed at the mall. As far as I know, paparazzi people here aren't as aggressive as the ones back home. Please..." I pouted as Zayn laid down on the bed with his hands folded behind his head; watching some cartoons on the telly.

"Are you sure that you want to go outside?" Zayn asked lazily. I rolled my eyes and shoved him off the bed which made him land on the floor with a loud thud.

"I'm positive. But, I need to Skype Lou first." I answered chirpily.

"I'll just go get ready." Zayn bid while rubbing his sore bum before planting a kiss on my lips then waddling off to the bathroom; making me laugh aloud at how silly he looked.

So, I grabbed Zayn's Macbook off the writing table beside the bed and plugged the DSL jack in it (WiFi is available as well as a DSL cable; but using the line is faster than the WiFi.) before logging into Skype and sending a text to Lou's phone. Ah, the things you can do with modern technology.

Then, Lou called which made me click the 'answer' button before his face appeared in another window.

"Lou!" I greeted happily; almost hugging the laptop. Almost.

"Lil! How's the honeymoon coming along? Get it, coming?" He said with a wide grin.

I rolled my eyes, "You are such a pervert."

"True, true. But seriously, how are you two?"

"We're fine. Zayn's getting ready to go out... to where, I don't know. Maybe the Mall of Asia or something."

"Be sure to buy me a souvenir!" Harry hollered from somewhere behind Lou.

"Yeah. I'll get you a goat or maybe even a carabao." I answered.

"As long as I can keep it here at your house." Harry stated which made me laugh.

"Whatever floats your boat, you faggot. How's everybody there? What about the news? Any death threats?"

"None. But you and Zayn have been on every news and gossip channel ever since the paps found out about the 'secret marriage' as they dub it. And, everyone's fine. Mum told me to tell you that she likes those little cellphone trinkets that you get at the mall."

"Alright. Noted. Would you like me to get anything for you? The whole mall, perhaps? Oh, wait, only half of it, right? The striped merchandise half." I teased.

"Haha. Very funny, Lillian Jane Tomlin- I mean, Malik. That's going to take some getting used to." Lou said with a sad smile which made me want to hug him over the internet. If that was possible, i would have done so in an instant.

"Lou?"

"Yeah, Lil?"

"You're so gay."

He laughed, "Thanks. And you're such a bitch."

"Thank you. I do try. I love you, Lou."

"I love you, too, Lil. I would hug you... but..."

"I know." I answered with a laugh.

***

"Look! Starbucks! That's the third time I've seen that Starbucks. I think we're lost, Zayn. After all, it's only... the fourth largest mall in the world." I stated with a seemingly nonchalant shrug; though, on the inside, I was panicking. We should have taken our tour guide with us.

"We're not lost, love." Zayn answered as he squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"I think we are. Look, there's that spot on the floor again. There's this old saying from the elders here that if you're lost, you should turn your shirt inside-out."

Zayn quirked his eyebrow at me and I looked at him like he was retarded, "Well, you don't expect me to strip in a public place. I'm a girl."

He slowly let go of my hand and grasped the hem of his shirt; lifting it up. I let out a squeak of surprise before slapping his hands away from his shirt and fixing it up.

"What?" Zayn asked with a laugh.

"You are not going to take your shirt off in a public place... or, God help me, I will bloody murder you."

"Jealousy issues." Zayn teased in a sing-song tone which made me roll my eyes and lift my aviators up into my hair; using it as a hairband.

"Ikaw- y-you're Lil Tomlinson! ZAYN!" A teenage girl; about the same age as me, maybe younger, said with a glint in her eye as she tried not to let out a loud squeal. (trans: Ikaw = you're)

"Please, don't squeal." Zayn whispered before grabbing my hand and pulling me close to his side in case we needed to make a run for it.

"No, no. Okay. Ano... umm... what are you two doing here?" She asked quietly. (trans: Ano = what.)

"We're here for our honeymoon." I answered; motioning her to stay quiet about it.

"You two... are... kasal na!? OMG." (trans: kasal na = already married)

"Yes. But, don't tell anyone that we're here for our honeymoon." I whispered.

"What did she say?" Zayn asked confusedly.

"She didn't know that we were already married." I turned to Zayn who had his eyebrows furrowed in his obvious confusion. "We really need to get going, but, would you like a picture?"

"Oo. Yes. Of course. Wait, you, naintindihan mo ako?" (trans: Oo (pronounced as oh-oh) = Yes. Naiintindihan mo ako? = You can understand me?/Can you understand me?)

I nodded, "Yup. I've been here before."

So, we took a picture with the girl before she hugged both Zayn and I goodbye and ran off.

"You could have asked her for some directions." Zayn stated.

I face-palmed, "Right. Maybe we can ask... this guy. Excuse me,"

A teenage boy at around 20 or so, turned around and looked at me.

"Yes?" He asked with a thick Filipino accent.

"My husband and I are lost, can you tell us the directions to the nearest music store?" I asked straight-forwardly.

"You take the escalator, and go to your right. You'll see a music store up there. There's also one at the main mall." He gave me the directions to both music stores and I graciously thanked him before dragging Zayn to said music stores.

"He didn't know who we were." Zayn whispered as I lowered my aviators back over my eyes.

"As far as I know, Directioners are the only people in the Philippines that know that we exist. You guys aren't that very wide-spread with the masses here... yet." I answered with a grin.

"Really? You've been doing your homework, yeah?"

"I've been talking to my old friend; you know, the one I was talking to you about visiting? Her name's Lauren. Look, it's a music store! And I can see your face! Let's go in!" I said happily before dashing into the store with Zayn's hand still entwined with mine.

"Normally, these are the places that you should avoid if you don't want to be recognized. But nooo... my wife drags me into the store because she saw my face on a poster." Zayn grumbled which made me laugh lightly and smack his arm with the back of my hand before lifting my aviators into my hair again.

"Remove those. It's disrespectful to wear sunglasses inside... not to mention, weird. People are going to think that you have sore eyes or something." I chastised before going over to one section of CDs and rifling through them.

"Hello, ma'am. What can I help you with?" A saleslady asked perkily as she stood to my right. I looked up from rifling the CDs and smiled at her.

"I'm looking for the Up All Night album." I answered.

"I'll be right back, ma'am." She rushed towards another section of CDs and came back with the Up All Night album in her grasp. She handed it to me and I laughed before looking at it then at Zayn who was half-scowling.

"Don't frown. You look so adorable with your blue green polo shirt." I said with a wide grin. Zayn rolled his eyes which made me wrap my arms around him before pecking his lips.

"Sorry not sorry." I laughed lightly then turned back to the saleslady who looked gobsmacked. "I'll take this, please."

"T-this way please." She stammered and then blushed madly before taking the album and going over to the counter. I followed with Zayn trailing behind me and subtly laced fingers with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a bit of a filler... but, meh... it'll get better.

A/N video. Watch it... lol...P.S. I made this yesterday. :D and it includes a few flair tending moves from yours truly. ;D

Lil's Outfit

Anyone want to join my 1D family on Tumblr? Message me [url=louis-sasslinarse.tumblr.com/ask]here[/url].

Want to follow me on Tumblr? Follow me at [url=louis-sasslinarse.tumblr.com]louis-sasslinarse.tumblr.com[/url]

P.S. Most Filipinos, like myself, tend to say Tagalog/Filipino words when we're thinking of what to say in English since it isn't our mother language. And, I know that I've said that this is gonna end soon, but I've decided to throw in a few more chapters of their life together before the baby's born. YAY or NAY?

xx