Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Temporary Home

"Can I just take a minute to say 'I told you so'? You forgot to pack some soap." I said with a smug grin as Zayn rolled his eyes and zipped his suitcase up. We've been arguing about whether he packed some soap or not. And, after re-packing all our possessions so that we could move to this undisclosed temporary home, we found out that he really forgot to pack some soap for the trip.

"You can just use the hotel's soap. That's what we've been using for the past two days." Zayn answered with a light blush on his cheeks; probably from being proven wrong. He hates it  when he's wrong.

"But their soap is really not my type. It smells like medication soap. Y'know, like the ones dermatologists prescribe their patients for acne, fungi, and other skin diseases?" I whispered; eyes wide in exaggeration.

He laughed, "It's times like this that I don't doubt that you're Louis' sister. You're as sassy as him."

"That's because I really am his sister, dumbass. If not for my ethereal beauty and his severe ugliness, we could be considered twins." I answered sassily which made Zayn laugh even more.

"Just wait until he hears about this." He stated which made me roll my eyes, "Well, come on, Mrs. Malik. We need to get going."

I grabbed my bag from the bed as Zayn extended mine and his suitcase's handles before walking out of the room and leaving the suitcases by the door before holding the door open for me. I kissed his lips in thanks then we went to the elevators.

***

The traffic was unbearable, not to mention the heatwave. The van's airconditioner was cranked up to number 2, but it was still very hot. We stopped by the Cultural Center of the Philippines due to the stop light turning red, and I gazed in wonder at the vendor who sold brooms, feather dusters, and various car accessories in the middle of the road. Seriously, he was selling things in the middle of the road while carrying all his products.

"Have people been in accidents from selling things in the middle of the road?" I asked out tour guide, whose name is Charlotte.

"Yes. There have been reported accidents of street vendors being run over." She answered solemnly. I nodded and looked over to Zayn who was, surprise surprise, sleeping. He can sleep through anything. I think if you threw him down a ravine, he would still be asleep throughout the fall. The only things that woke him up were food, sex, and extremely loud and annoying music.

"Oh." I whispered.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you two known each other?" Chalotte asked.

I smiled and gently laid Zayn's head down on my lap. He automatically lifted his feet up on the seat and curled up like a little baby which made me laugh quietly before stroking his hair affectionately.

"We've known each other for two years, 4 months, and 4 days now. We went out for 2 and a half months before getting married on the 18th. A bit quick, I know." I answered with a love-sick smile directed at the sleeping Zayn.

"Yes, it's a bit too fast. How did your parents cope with him?"

"My parents got divorced about two years ago, and that's when my older brother became the 'man of the house'. My dad never really got to know Zayn. But my mum loves him... my brother and him are partners in crime. They're like best friends." I stated and continued running my fingers through Zayn's hair.

"How did you two meet? Forgive me if I'm asking too much. You don't have to answer me, though." Charlotte apologized.

I laughed lightly and shook her apology off, "It's fine. I like talking about it. It makes me happy when I think about him. We met when I was just 15 and he was 17. I already knew of him since he and my brother were put in a band together with three other wonderful lads. But, I never met him personally until my brother, Louis, brought me to meet his band mates during their first tour..."

And so, time flew by with me telling Charlotte all about how Zayn and I met and how we came to be Mr. and Mrs. Malik; purposefully leaving out all the fights and spats that have occurred between Zayn and I. Meaning, I just generalized the story.

"He sleeps like a rock it's not even funny." I said with pursed lips which made Charlotte laugh.

"For the wife as well as the sister of two very famous people, you sure are grounded." She stated which made me blush.

"I'm just Zayn's wife and Louis' sister, I'm not anyone famous. I'm supposed to be grounded. I don't have any magical talent that I can boast-of, I can't sing, I can't dance... I can't do anything spectacular like my boys." I said and looked fondly at Zayn as I stroked his hair.

***

"Mrs. Malik?" Charlotte said softly and shook me awake. I opened my eyes and stretched my back out while still sitting down in my seat.

"Yes?" I asked sleepily.

"We're here." She answered with a smile. I looked down at Zayn and flicked his nose which made him sit upright in a flurry; making me laugh.

"Was that really necessary?" Zayn whined as he cupped his nose with his hands. I giggled and leaned over to kiss his red nose.

"Yes. Very." I mumbled and got out of the van when Charlotte opened the door. Zayn followed behind me and I looked around; seeing empty lots beside a two-storey house. The house itself was very nice; modest, nice on the eyes, loving the paint...

"You rented this place for..." I whispered to Zayn.

"2 weeks." He answered with a wide grin which made me look at him; eyes wide.

"Really!?" I half-shrieked.

"Yep."

I launched myself at Zayn and gave him a very tight hug before pressing my lips to his; not bothering to hide the joy that I felt in my heart. A joy that only he could give me.
♠ ♠ ♠
the house... I was gonna post up a picture of our house, but my mum flipped out.

Okayy... crappy chapter... but this was rushed. Sorry! I'll make the next one EXTRA LONG and extra awesome! A teaser: YOU'LL KNOW ALL ABOUT HOW THE PUBLIC MARKET AND TRANSPORTATION WORKS HERE.

If you want to know more about the next chapter... press 2. LOLJK. Message me on Tumblr with a very good reason on why I should tell you all the things I have planned for the next chapter and if I like your reason, I will divulge precious information. :D

THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO COMMENTED! I LOVE YOU! xxxx