Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Grocery Shopping

"We need food to survive, Lou." I said to Louis who was talking to me from the other side of the world via Skype.

"But don't leave me alone! I still want to talk to you." He whined which made me give him a sad smile. My brother had been very affectionate since after the wedding. It's a really sweet thing of him to be more caring and affectionate about me now that I'm married to Zayn.

"We'll be back soon, Lou. We can talk later." I assured him.

"But I'm gonna be asleep later. I really miss you, Lil."

"I miss you, too, Lou. But Zayn and I need to go grocery shopping. We'll be back in 2 hours, 3 tops?" I tried to bargain with him. He pouted and I offered him a sad smile.

"But Lil..."

"Louis..." I whined right back at him; mimicking him.

"Alright. Fine. 2 hours, 3 tops. Just text me when you two get home." He said seriously. I nodded and blew him a kiss.

"Love you, Lou. Miss you." I bid and wiggled my fingers at him before closing the Skype windows and turning Zayn's Mac off.

"Ready to go, love?" Zayn asked from the doorway.

"Yeah." I answered and wiped the moisture that leaked from the corner of my right eye.

"Are you crying?" He asked softly as he waled over to me and wrapped his arms around me. "It's okay, love."

"I know... I- this is just..." I couldn't even speak properly since my brain was going haywire with all the mixed emotions that I felt.

Zayn chuckled and cradled my head to his chest before kissing my forehead, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too."

***

"Are you sure that we won't get arrested for not waiting at a bus stop?" Zayn asked quietly as we stood at the side of the main road, waiting for one of those local buses.

"Yep. This is legal here." I answered with a laugh as I squeezed Zayn's hand to reassure him that we won't end up in jail.

"Are you sure that we won't get lost?" He asked again.

"I'm sure, babe. I've been here before. Well, not here here... but here in this general area." I explained calmly.

"Alright. But, if we get lost can you speak Filipino?"

"Do you want me to hit you, Zayn? Because I will."

"Alright, alright." He answered with a laugh while gently lowering my fist which was aimed at him.

"Hey! Welcome to the Philippines!" A bus conductor yelled at us with a very thick Filipino accent when a bus zoomed by. Like, really zoomed by.

I rolled my eyes, "Is it that obvious that we're foreigners?"

"I blend in just fine. It's your hair and skin that gives us away." Zayn teased which made me hit him lightly with the back of my hand that was intertwined with his.

"Oh, sod off." I grumbled before throwing my hand up so that the approaching bus would stop; and it did. The people on the bus stare at us for a brief moment before minding their own business and leaving Zayn and I to sit beside each other with me having the window seat.

"This bus is too small." He whispered in my ear.

I grinned, "These were designed for small people. I would have said 'Asians', but you're part Asian... so, that would have been stupid."

"And good thing you didn't say 'Asians', because that would have been racism and I don't tolerate that."

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face; sitting back and listening to the local radio station that was playing Payphone by Maroon 5.

"Why is everyone looking at us?" Zayn whispered in my ear.

"Don't you stare at foreigners when you see them back home?" I asked.

"Well, I do... but, this is unnerving. It's like I'm some scientific experiment."

"That will teach you not to stare at the people you see on the street or anywhere else." I answered.

"And now for the most requested song right now," The DJ announced and the familiar opening played which made me groan quietly. The two girls that sat behind me and Zayn squealed silently and started singing along to What Makes You Beautiful which made a wide grin plaster itself on Zayn's face.

When his solo came up, though, I wanted to jump out of the open window beside me and get run over by a car. Zayn joined in with his solo which made everyone look at him us.

They were probably wondering why the bloody hell Zayn sounded like the dude singing the same verse. Maybe they're twins or something... oh, right, the faggot next to me whom I call my loving husband is the same faggot singing with the song four other faggots.

I guess 'faggot' is the word of the day.

"I'm married to an idiot." I mumbled and closed my eyes before pinching the bridge of my nose. Zayn chuckled and kissed my cheek which made the girls behind us giggle uncontrollably.

The rest of the half-hour ride to the mall passed by uneventfully after that; which I was VERY thankful for.

I handed a 50 peso bill to the driver as payment for the fare and got my change before getting off the bus with Zayn's help.

"Well, this place is... okay." He said quietly which made me laugh lightly.

"It's not so bad. In Hong Kong they have mini malls in hotels. But, this one mall made me feel claustrophobic. Te ceiling was so low." I stated as we walked up the set of stairs to get to the entrance where security guards were frisking everyone and checking bags. Once I got frisked, and my bag was checked, I walked over to Zayn and intertwined my hand with his.

"So, what are we gonna do first?" Zayn asked enthusiastically.

"What else? Go to the music store, of course." I answered brightly.

"You're really dead-set to buy the album from every mall we visit, aren't you?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Well, yeah. How awesome would it be if we had all the albums labeled from which mall and country we got it? Yeah? I think Layne and Euan would like that."

"Whatever makes you happy, love." Zayn answered before leading me to this music store called 'Odyssey'. The 'Up All Night' live tour DVD was playing on the plasma screen at the front of the shop which made me smile at Zayn.

"Look, you guys are still number one." I stated chirpily as I got a copy of their album from the 'Top 10' shelf.

I raised my aviators up to my hair and walked towards the counter; Zayn lagging behind me.

"Hey, I'm on a magazine!" Zayn exclaimed as he held up a magazine. "I look so handsome."

"So vain," I mumbled and walked over to him before taking the magazine from his hands and dragging him towards the counter so that we could pay for it and roam around the mall before going grocery shopping. "You can read that at home."

"Good morning-Diyos ko po." The saleslady behind the counter gasped as her hand landed on her chest. She looked like she'd just seen a ghost. (trans: Diyos ko po = oh my God.)

"I-i-you're..." She stammered.

"I am/He is." Zayn and I answered simultaneously.

***

"I can't believe that she fainted." I said with a quiet laugh as Zayn and I walked around the department store.

"Of course she would faint. I'm Zayn Malik." Zayn answered airily.

"And I'm your wife; a wife who easily gets jealous." I answered which made him grin and peck my lips when he thought no one was looking at us. There were a lot of eyes that followed us wherever we went. I think some people even snapped some pictures.

"We'll be in the news by tonight, tomorrow max." Zayn whispered; stating the thought that just floated in my mind.

"No doubt about that. So, would you mind explaining how we got to stay here for 2 weeks?"

"Right. I knew that you would ask that. Originally, we were just gonna stay here for two days. But, management thought that we deserved some time to ourselves and let us stay for two weeks; they even moved the concert dates. They also said that this will be good publicity."

"Where will we go after the two week mark? Do we go home or..."

"We go directly to the States and there, you decide if you want to come along on the tour or if you want to go home to Surrey." Zayn said the last part sadly.

"Do you want me with you on tour?" I asked softly as we continued walking around; just browsing for items that we could get for everyone back home.

"Of course I want you with me. You shouldn't even have to ask that. I would always want you with me." He said softly. I smiled and leaned up on my toes so that I could kiss his lips.

"I love you, Zayn."

"I love you, too, Lil."

***

Once at the grocery store, Zayn got a trolley and we started piling food stocks in it; mainly, bread, cereal, fruits, junk food, energy drinks, sodas, and many many more.

"Should we buy some frozen Salmon for Salmon steak?" I asked Zayn as we scanned the frozen goods section. I looked down at the frozen Salmon slices and felt warm arms wrap themselves around my waist before a familiar pair of lips kissed my neck.

"Not here, Zayn." I whispered when he pressed his hips against my bum; making my lady parts tingle.

"When we get home?" He whispered in my ear.

"I promise you. When we get h-home." I stuttered and felt him nod before releasing his hold on me. "You're a prick, you know that?"

"But I'm your prick, right?"

"Dear Lord, why? Why did you make my husband so sassy?" I asked no one in particular.

"Hey! At least I'm not as sassy as you an Louis." Zayn whined as I got four packs of frozen Salmon slices before putting them in the trolley.

"We're Tomlinsons. Putting the ass in sass since 1991 and 1995." I answered sassily and sashayed off to the vegetable aisle with Zayn chuckling behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lil's Outfit

just an example of the buses where I live... lol.. I ride one of these babies to get to school.

I've decided to move my original plan for the next chapter because I haven't been to the local market in a VERY long time and I still need to catch up with the flow of things there before I go blabbing about it. So... you're stuck with the mall until the next chapter.. lol...

Thank you to everyone who has commented (though you may not be as many as before)... I love all of you and want to thank you for sticking with me even though this story is getting quite boring for you. :3 xx