Status: Almost Done... :')

When I Think About You

Good Read?

"Mrs. Malik, I got you something from the mall." Zayn said chirpily as he sauntered towards our bed; hands behind his back with a smile plastered on his handsome face.

"How did you manage to get me something?" I asked confusedly, quirking an eyebrow up at him.

"Because I have the money to buy things?" He answered cheekily which made me roll my eyes.

"I mean, how did you manage to get me something without me knowing?"

"That was easy. Remember when I went to the loo while you were shopping for clothes? I didn't really go to the loo."

"Sneaky, Mr. Malik. Very sneaky." I answered with a smirk.

Zayn crawled onto the bed and pecked my lips while keeping one hand behind his back; refraining me from seeing what he had.

"Are you going to let me see it anytime soon, Zayn?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes, "So impatient. Patience is virtue, love."

"Don't give me any of that crap right now, Zayn Jawaad," I said with a pointed look which made him grin and straighten up so that he was kneeling with his legs on either side of my hips. "What is it?"

He held his hands out and I looked down at the book in his hands.

"A book? What's it about?" I asked excitedly; beaming up at him and kissing his lips in one swift motion.

"About my religion. I figured that you'd need a few pointers so that we won't have to worry about overlooking any traditions for the kids." He answered with a small smile which made butterflies flutter in my stomach.

"Oh, Zayn. Thank you! I love it! I love you!" I gushed and wrapped my arms around him before taking the book from his hands and settling back down on the bed so that I could read it before we went to bed.

"Anything for you, love. I love you, too." He answered and kissed my forehead before laying down beside me and snuggling under the covers.

***

Day 8 of our honeymoon. And I now feel so.... un-honeymoon-y. It's not because of Zayn. Well, partly, it is. But, I can't do anything to change it.

I sighed quietly.

"So, love, what are your plans for university?" Zayn asked casually as we ate breakfast.

I shrugged and whispered, "I don't know."

"What's wrong? You're being awfully quiet today. It's not like you. Tell me, please." He pleaded softly; reaching out to hold my hand. I slid my hand out from under his and knotted my fingers together before placing my hands in my lap; all-the-while avoiding his curious and worried gaze which was directed at me.

"It's nothing." I whispered, shaking my head solemnly. I let my fingers graze the small baby bump that was beginning to show and was forced to look up at Zayn since he grasped my chin with his index finger and thumb; making me look up at him as he hovered beside me.

"It's certainly something if it made you this quiet. Tell me, Lil. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. You promised." He pleaded; his eyes boring into mine.

I sighed and blinked rapidly so that I could push my tears back. I didn't want to cry in front of Zayn. I didn't want to ruin our honeymoon. Then again, I think I've already ruined it with my sullen mood.

"Alright." I sighed again, "I read the book you gave me last night. And it said there that you could marry as many women as you want as long as you can give them a good life. I guess I'm just scared that you'd find somebody else if and when we're apart..."

"You really think that I would do that?" He asked with a chuckle.

All the color rushed up to my face and I tried to mask my anger with nonchalance; but, I failed.

"How dare you laugh at me!? Here I am, thinking my arse off because of this stupid law that you have about having concubines, and you laugh at me!?" I hissed angrily. Zayn's face darkened and his eyes narrowed at me.

"I'm don't have infidelity issues, Lillian. I think I should be the one worried."

"Are you implying something?" I hissed at him.

"Me? No." He answered sarcastically which made my blood boil.

"It's not me who's surrounded by girls all the time! Clinging on to my every word!" I shouted at him.

"Well, I'm not the one who whores it up with Liam Payne in the middle of the night!"

"What!? Nothing happened! I didn't kiss Liam, you fucking prick!"

"Really? That's not what it looked like from where I stood."

"Well, you must have more horrible vision than me! WE. DIDN'T. DO. ANYTHING. Liam only said that so that you would fucking appreciate what you already had! At least I'm not the one who used to DM girls on Twitter just for a quick fuck! And now I find out that there's this... this... LAW that you can marry as many women as you want!"

"Why? Are you jealous?" Zayn asked pointedly.

My face flushed even more due to anger and I kicked his shin before bolting up off the bar stool and glaring full-force at him, "Fuck you! I have every fucking right to be the fucking jealous bitch that I am because you are my HUSBAND. Who's to say that you won't come home from a world tour with a bloody whore clinging to your arm!?"

With that, I stormed off to our temporary room and slammed it loudly before locking it.

"And stay the fuck out!" I screamed angrily before hitting the back of the door with my fist; and then hugging my throbbing hand close to my chest before breaking down into a crying frenzy.

This is it. I just ruined our perfect honeymoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you're interested to know why it took me so long to update, read this. :D

Did anyone miss me? *crickets* No one? Oh, okay.

Lil's Outfit

Enjoy this sassy photo of Louis on Scott Disick's body... Photoshopped by yours truly. LOLOMG.

I love you guys and thank you so much for staying with me. :) And, sorry if it's short. The next one will be longer, though. ;D xx