Status: In progress

I Fear Your Name Will Haunt Me Forever

Part Ten

"Eliie?" Oliver whispered next to her ear. She opened her eyes a grimace on her face. "Are you ok?" he asked his concern could be heard in his tone.

"Yes, I'm good thanks if a little sore" her voice was light with humor and she was clearly unaffected by the fall. Now though all she wanted to do was curl up in her bed for a while and relax. "Guys!" she shouted everyone stopped and noticed that she was standing on the floor which surprised everyone. "I would like to have a lie down for a few minutes, so if you would kindly get off my bed!" Albus looked towards Ellie understanding she wanted himself and Minerva to leave.

"Promise you will not continue without me." Albus told her, Ellie nodded her head and her friends looked at him in a new light. "Minerva please may I have that vile back?" Albus asked her, she nodded and passed the vile with the colourless, tasteless liquid inside. Minerva was still slightly in shock and hadn't yet regained the ability of speech. "Ellie I would just like to compliment you on your skill at brewing vertiserum. You are an excellent potion brewer." He placed the vile on Ellie's desk which had her homework and books spread across it in no order at all. He grabbed hold of Minerva's arm and dragged her out of the room before she could regain her speech. After the adults had left Ellie looked at the other people in the room. They looked slightly disappointed thinking that Ellie was going to ask them to leave.

"Now they have left," Ellie said a smile on her face, "now we can continue with our previous plans, playing truth and dare." The twins had identical grins spreading across their freckled faces. "So who is going first?" she asked the room guessing that one of the twins would volunteer. It turned out she was correct.

"I will" Fred volunteered puffing out his chest to make himself look more impressive. Him doing this amused Ellie and it made the smile that she had on her face grow larger, while looking towards the mischievous red head. Before she could ask what he would prefer he answered the question that was on her mind. "Dare." She nodded her head while rapidly thinking.

"Ok Fred, I dare you too..." before Ellie could complete her sentence both George and Oliver interrupted her and gave him a new dare in unison.

"Make out with Marie for at least three minutes." Ellie was surprised at the dare but said nothing, Oli and George clearly knew something that she didn't as both Marie and Fred had coloured. Fred's ear's were bright red and Maire's cheeks had a red blush on her cheeks. Before Ellie could say anything to the two boys the pair became lip-locked. Ellie was very surprised at this but didn't say anything as she didn't want to interrupt. The room was silent for fifteen minutes the three occupants that were not lip-locked were looking around the room awkwardly trying to not stare at the two that were lip-locked and make them uncomfortable. As soon as everyone else became bored Ellie decided to break the pair up.

"Guys if you don't come up for air soon, you could die" Ellie whispered loudly. Oli and George laughed loudly, and the two who had been oblivious to everyone else present jumped. Ellie's tone was full of humour but the two understood her point and separated. Fred moved and sat back down next to his twin who he turned to and addressed.

"George truth or dare?" was what Fred asked Ellie was surprised by the response he gained.

"Truth" the one word reply highlighted one of the few differences between the twins. Ellie had never thought of it before but she had a strange thought that it upset them somewhat that nobody cared to find out which twin was which. Ellie got up and retrieved the vile. She gave him one drop of the truth serum once she had given him the small dose that he needed. He gained a slightly glazed look in his eyes and George quickly asked him "How long have you liked Deniz for?" Fred asked his twin. George looked slightly annoyed but when he opened his mouth he automatically answered the question the truth serum having the desired effect.

"...Three years" George tried to stop himself for a moment. His hand went to his mouth in an attempt to muffle what he said but it was pointless as he had already said it. Fred had a shocked look on his face and was clearly surprised at the amount of time that George had liked Deniz for and not do anything about it. George looked slightly betrayed though.

"I only asked because I wouldn't have found out otherwise." George no longer looked as though his brother had betrayed him. They hugged better and in harmony looked straight at Oli, who suddenly had a worried look on his face.

"Oliver mate, truth or dare?" they asked him cutting each other off in the process. Oliver thought about it for a few moments weighting up the different options. Just as Ellie was about to answer for him Oli declared.

"Dare" the twins brown eyes locked on each other. Ellie began to worry for him. "We dare you to-" it was at this point that Ellie interrupted them both, mirroring their Oli's and George's action from before.

"Make out with Marie!" Ellie joked. Both Oli and Marie looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders clearly not in any way affected by Ellie's dare. Before Ellie could say that she was only joking they were lip-locked. They both looked incredibly awkward compared to how comfortable Marie and Fred had looked while kissing. After she had observed the two for a few moments she looked around the floor and saw Fred glaring her way. If looks could kill Ellie assumed she would be dead and buried, brought back to life and killed in more inventive and painful ways. But when Ellie looked closely at the emotions in his eyes and realised he looked slightly hurt and this caused her to feel shocked slightly. It took a few moments for her to join the dots and when she had come to the conclusion she apologised to him silently by mouthing the words across the circle. "Break it up you two!" Ellie said there was a slight stirring of an emotion that she couldn't quite define. "You are ruining my innocence" Ellie joked. She realised that the kiss between Marie and Fred earlier was much more likely to have ruined whatever innocence she had left. Marie got up and deliberately not making eye-contact with Fred. When she sat down she bowed her head looking at the floor. An awkward silence settle over the group before Oli started speaking.

"Marie, truth or dare?" he asked her. His tone was warm and he said this with a completely straight face trying to ignore how the room had just become tense.

"Truth!" she instantly replied. "I have been involved with too many dares already." She reasoned out loud. Everyone nodded in understanding while Oli was thinking about what he could ask. Ellie administered the drop of the serum.

"Who do you fancy and how long have you liked whomever it is for." Oli asked. He was clearly oblivious to most of the goings on within the group. Ellie suddenly felt nervous. Marie opened her mouth to object clearly not remembering how that had occurred to George, which meant that she answered the question anyway.

"Fred and about a year" she went bright red while speaking and as soon as the truth serum had worn off she asked to go to the bathroom clearly wanting to be outside of the room. She very quickly left and Ellie was about to follow her but George started talking to Fred.

"Fred?" George asked his twin while waving a hand before of his face. Fred shook his head clearly covering from shock. As soon as he had realised Marie had left he skipped around the room and quickly sat back down as though this was normal behaviour. A large smile graced his face. After this Ellie was not sure that she could just leave.

"Ermm... I am going to check on Marie." Ellie informed the lads awkwardly, she knocked on her bathroom door. "Marie it's me" Ellie whispered. She looked behind her and saw the boys having a rapid quiet conversation. She heard Marie's muffled reply granting her entrance. When Ellie walked into the small bathroom she saw Marie sitting on the side leaning her head on her knees looking forlorn.

"Marie, what's wrong?" Ellie inquired the worry she was feeling was betrayed in her tone.

"People are going to laugh at me and think I am stupid. Not to mention my friendship with Fred is now pretty much over." Was her reply she had tears in her eyes and this was clearly affecting her more than Ellie would have thought it would.

"Look Marie." Here Ellie paused not knowing what to say then she had an epiphany. Marie looked so small and lonely she had to do something to comfort her in some way. "Marie, just before I came I here I watched Fred skip around my bedroom a large smile on his face. Now I may not be an expert when it comes to the behaviour of the Wealsey twins but I have a feeling that isn't common" while Ellie informed Marie of this her eyes never left Marie's and she saw a small amount of happiness penetrating the despair that she had been feeling. decided since she had started she may as well continue. "I don't want to get your hopes up too high but I have a feeling he might like you too. So put a smile on that pretty face of yours and get you Fred-loving bum out there." Ellie's final statement made Marie laugh and once she was ready they both left the bathroom together. Ellie had a quick scan around the room as the boys all looked very happy about something and she had heard enough about the Twins to not trust them as far as she could throw them, which she had to admit wasn't far at all. "Marie if I remember correctly it is your turn to pick someone." Marie looked startled but we were all sitting in a circle and Marie though she wouldn't look at Fred was holding her head high.

"Ellie, truth or dare?" she asked. Ellie was surprised she was chosen as she had just helped Marie through what at first seemed to be the first signs of a mental break down. Ellie responded without thought.

"Truth" though she said the word with total conviction she said it a questioning tone which confused Marie slightly. Ellie took a drop off the liquid in the vile like all the others and took a deep breath wondering what Marie would possibly ask her.

"Ellie, why were you in Oliver's bed this morning?" was Marie's question. Ellie sighed but started talking regardless of how she felt about the subject. Ellie succinctly and quickly informed them of everything that had happened from the letters, to her break-up to the comfort Oli had offered her. Her audience were all shocked apart from Oli. Though they were not too shocked to focus on one point of the whole diabolical.

"Are you telling us that Oliver didn't mention Quidditch once?" Fred asked Ellie, gobsmacked. At first Ellie wasn't sure which twin it was but after noticing how his eyes kept focusing on Marie she could make an educated guess. Ellie was slightly confused by the question but answered it honestly none-the-less

"Yes... he didn't mention Quidditch once" was Ellie's short reply. She didn't understand why this was such a big deal. The majority of males she knew could hold a conversation without mentioning Quidditch. Even the Bulgarian Quidditch team could hold a conversation without mentioning Quidditch. Ellie casually picked up some sweets from a bowl, to munch on. She looked up and everyone bar Oliver was looking at her open mouthed. In fact Oliver looked slightly embarrassed as though I had revealed a huge secret without realising it. "Oli, truth or dare?" Ellie inquired. She knew that trying to get a reasonable response from anyone else in the room would have been pointless. He replied with the word truth while he observed the rest of the room noticing that everyone was just recovering from the shock that he could actually hold a conversation that didn't involve Quidditch. He quickly took a little of the truth serum as Ellie asked "What do you want to be after your graduation and why?" Ellie noticed after that question was out of her mouth the entire group started to roll their eyes clearly already knowing the answer.

"I would like to play as a Keeper for Puddlemere united." George actually mouthed those words along with him and Ellie was struggling to hold in her laughter. "My mum used to play for them." Was his reasoning for this dream and he was very clearly proud of his mum. Ellie was slightly surprised that he wanted to be like his mum and not his dad considering that he was so burly he looked like a manly man.

"How come you have never mentioned that your mum played for them before?" Marie asked a curious lilt in her tone.

"Nobody ever asked." Was Oliver's to the point reply."Anyway George" Oli stated changing the subject "you're next, truth..."the twin instantly cut Oli off requesting a dare. Oliver sat pontificating for a few moments before starting to talk again. "Next time you see Deniz, with one of us present you should make out with her." Was Oli's idea, he didn't really know what else to get him to do, George just nodded his head in understanding. It was then George's turn to ask someone .

"Marie truth or dare?" Marie pondered her answer for a few moments most likely working out which would be better. Her answer made Ellie cringe.

"...Dare" was her response after a pregnant pause. Oliver also cringed after all it was George that was administrating the dare.

"I dare you to sleep in the same bed as Fred tonight" there was a slightly evil grin on his face and an amused glint entered his eyes when both parties turned slightly red and didn't glance at each other once until conversation had resumed. Marie was too shocked to speak and Fred looked like a young child in a candy store, for whom Christmas was also coming early. Ellie started silently laughing at the look on both of their faces. She couldn't keep her amusement in for any longer. Marie was clearly annoyed with Ellie and looked at her with a glint in her hazel eyes.

"Ok Miss-laugh-a-lot" was how Marie started, Ellie flinched guessing what was coming. "I dare you to sleep in the same bed as Oliver" there was a smile on her face which showed only joy at putting Ellie in that position. No matter what Ellie said she would be insulting someone so she shrugged her shoulders and quickly made eye-contact with Oli making sure that this was ok with him. He nodded his head slightly and she knew he wouldn't mind so she agreed with Marie before she started speaking.

"Fred you are the last one left. Truth or dare?" Fred looked at her and smirked.

"Truth. After the last two dares I'd be stupid to ask for one." Ellie gave him the truth serum and quickly asked him a question that she pretty much already knew the answer too, but knowing would make Marie feel slightly more comfortable

"Who do you fancy, and why?" was Ellie's question, he looked terrified, but answered in spite of this keeping his eyes staring at the rug everyone was sitting on.

"Marie, in my opinion she is perfect." He whispered. He seemed to want nobody to hear his confession but the room was otherwise silent so his voice reverberated through the air. His ears slowly turned red and he looked straight at Marie showing her that though he was embarrassed to admit it he was still being sincere. The room stayed silent and the three other occupants felt as though they were interrupting a private moment. After a few uncomfortable minutes Marie announced that she wanted to watch a film. The purebloods in the room looked confused but Ellie just agreed as she had a television which ran off magic in one corner of her room anyway. She quickly found a DVD that everyone would enjoy 'the Italian Job' the new version of the film and everyone rearranged themselves to be able to comfortably watch the film. Bed's were conjured as were duvets and quilts to keep everyone warm.

During the film Ellie started to doze off her head leaning on one of Oli's broad shoulders. The two had been the only ones in the room still sitting up and he moved so Ellie could lie down. This however instead of helping her get to sleep made it more difficult as she was suddenly uncomfortable. Due to this Ellie was the only person awake when the film finished so she got out of the now warm bed and turned off the television. She looked around the room in the low light and couldn't help but smile. Marie had her head resting on Fred chest clearly listening to his heart beat, a relaxed and contented look was on her face. One of his arms was wrapped protectively around her, most likely it was there to make sure she didn't try and escape. George was sprawled out on his back snoring lightly, the ridiculousness of his position made Ellie giggle.

She looked towards her bed. Oli had been peacefully sleeping when she got up but now he was moving restlessly. A worried expression crossed his face and he was suddenly sitting bolt upright clearly looking for something rapidly. When his eyes saw her figure in the darkness he seemed to sag with relief, an amused expression crossed her face but due to the light he couldn't see it. A smile formed on his handsome face as he patted the bed next to himself as a clear invitation for her to rejoin him. Ellie shook her head and jokingly declined his offer, he narrowed his eyes at her so she dropped her head and conceded defeat. She climbed back into the warm be, and he covered her with the duvet. He wrapped his strong arm around her waist and pulled her so her back was pressing against his chiselled chest. His breathing was tickling the back of her neck and just like that they both fell into a contented sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you are all well!! Would love to hear from you!!