Status: In progress

I Fear Your Name Will Haunt Me Forever

Part Twleve

"Oli will you please join in with me?" there was a pout on Ellie's face, she wanted him to skip with her. She knew it was unlikely that he would want to but she really wanted him to join in. Before he answered she spoke again. "Or I will make you stay here until you join in!" Ellie exclaimed, food is one of the few things that men didn't want to be deprived of ever, most would sacrifice their pride for food. Ellie had enjoyed the time she had spend with Oliver by herself, she got to see parts of him she didn't usually, today she got to see him playing Quidditch which was a first. She knew though that their time alone was about to come to an end but she wanted to make him join in with her before that happened. Oli rolled his eyes at her, but held out his hand to join in with her. He couldn't believe he was even contemplating doing this let alone about to do it. The pair skipped into the great hall holding hands giggling at themselves. The Gryffindor table became quite they didn't know what to do their feared Quiddtich captain was skipping. Oliver ignored the looks he was receiving, he was allowed to have fun surely. During Breakfast the twins spent their time harassing Oliver about his skipping but he just rose above it. After she had eaten her full she told them that she was going to spend some time alone, she like many others enjoys having some me time and she didn't want to give up that time today. She received a funny look from Marie but nobody commented on it so she stood up from the table and started walking to the entrance hall.

"Ellie do you mind if I join you?" a strong Scottish accent said from behind her. She instantly knew it was Oliver asking. She smiled knowing that he wanted to spend time with her like she wanted to with him. Though she did want some alone time she was not about to give up spending time with Oliver to achieve that goal.

"If you must." She informed him a smile on her face. She looked over her shoulder at him to prove she was ok with it before continuing to walk. He caught up with her after a few seconds and he accompanied her to her bedroom. The pair missed the confused looks on their friends faces.

On the way to Ellie's room the pair spoke about everything and nothing, from which music is their favourite to which teacher they dislike the most, which of course for Oli was Snape. Ellie quickly rummaged in her wardrobe after checking that her room hadn't been booby trapped by the twins, she picked up her rollerblades and ran to the room of requirement. It was known as the come and go room to the Elves and they had told her where it was. Oli was on her tail keeping up due to his intensive Quiddtich training. The pair spent the rest of the day together in the room. Ellie had requested for the room to become somewhat like a skate park. Half and quarter pipes and some railings were also scattered around. Oli looked around the room in slight awe.

"What is this place?"

"It is known as the come and go room to the elves but it can become anything you want, it just cannot break Gamp's five laws of Transfiguration." Ellie explained to him a smile on her face. This is where she came to get away from everything for a few hours. The only time that day that either of the pair left the room, was to request some food from one of the house elves. Oliver did ask Ellie to one day teach him to Rollerblade, instead of that she promised to teach him to Skateboard. Her reasoning was that he could borrow her board but not her skates, which made sense to him.

The group of friends were sitting in the Gyffindor common room. They had hardly moved for three hours and Ellie had just decided she had had enough.

" I am inadequately amused!" when the other four members of the group looked at her for an explanation she continued. "It means, I am bored. We have been here for far too long and we aren't even doing anything. I am going to go swimming in the Lake, it is still warm enough." Ellie stood up and started walking towards the portrait hole. "I will meet you down there if you want to join me" each of the four people who were sitting on the sofa and surrounding armchairs stood up instantly in a flurry of activity. Ellie ran to her room to find her plain brown two piece she hadn't seen it in a while and couldn't remember where she had last put it. It took her ten minutes to locate it, change into it and put something over the top of it. She walked as quickly as possible down to the lake to meet everyone there.

All of them were sitting on the bank peering into the lake with apprehension. They didn't want to be the first one in. Ellie having done this many times before just stripped off her outer layer of clothing and divined into the refreshingly cool water. Oliver had followed her into the water but Marie looked like she would do no such thing. She was lying on the bank in her bikini trying to catch the last rays of summer.

"Marie!" Ellie shouted successfully getting her attention. "Can you get us a ball?" the girl just lazily waved her wand and a brightly coloured ball appeared before Ellie. "Thanks!" a large smile was on Ellie's face, she observed Marie on the bank for a moment and noticed that one of the twins, most likely Fred if Ellie was honest with herself was having a hard time taking his eyes away from the half naked form before him. Ellie started a game of water volley ball with Oliver trying to get the others to join in.

"Hey Ellie?" Ellie's knees went slightly weak when she heard that Scottish accent ringing through the air. She ignored the reaction his voice gave her in favour of turning to look at him. "When did you get your tattoo?" a curious tone was in his voice and Ellie couldn't help but smile.

"My sixteenth birthday" was the short reply. Her tattoo was a small tribal sun it was about three inches in diameter and she got it to remind her to cherish life as much as possible. After all you only live once. "My Grandfather allowed me to go and get it by allowing me to steal a vile of Aging potion." It was located on her shoulder and she had never regretted getting it done. Oliver nodded his head and the conversation went back to anything but school, they were all trying to forget the large amount of homework they should have been doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope to hear from you alll!!!