Status: In progress

I Fear Your Name Will Haunt Me Forever

Part Seventeen

Fourteen players shot into the air. Half in green half in red and both sets with one thing in mind, winning this game. As Ellie watched the game she realised that Oli had passed on her advice to each member of his team but the superiority of the Slytherin's team was clearly helping. George hit a bludger towards one of the Slytherin chasers but it changed direction in mid-air and tried to attack Gyrffindor's seeker again. Ellie frowned no bludger was supposed to do that. She watch terrified as the bludger followed te seeker around and around no matter what Fred or George seemed to do. As Oliver's attention had been on his seeker's welfare, they couldn't win the game without him, Slytherin had managed to obtain a sixty point lead. Somehow one of the twins got the attention of Oliver and he asked for a time out. Ellie Deniz and Marie looked at each other worriedly, Ellie was rapidly going through the information she knew on Bludgers. A look of horror came over her face as she in haled sharply and the two girls looked at her confused.

"The Bludger has been tampered with" she told her friends there wasn't any look of recognition on their faces. "It will keep going after Potter." She told them, she didn't want to worry them but it seemed that she didn't need to tell them what would happen by the time the bludger stopped. Since the game had stopped Deniz finally got to ask a question that she had been wanting to ask since she had seen Ellie that morning.

"Where did you get that flower from?" Ellie looked at her confused for a moment and Marie grinned widely. When she realised that the flower was tucked behind her ear she flushed slightly but not noticeably enough for her friends to notice.

"Oh..." here she paused trying to think of what she could say, she quickly settled on "I found it" both of her friends gave her cynical look but just as they were about to start questioning her again the game started again. Ellie knew it was only a matter of time now. Potter no longer had the beaters following him around, he needed to catch the snitch and fast.

The wind was howling thorough the stand and the rain was pouring soaking everyone including the well dressed spectators to the skin. Harry was flying around like a lunatic doing his best to avoid the bludger. He was so far doing well but it was only a matter of time. The entire audience was watching him, some with apprehension, some with joy but nobody could take their eyes off his form. Then he paused and the pause cost him, he was hit in the arm and there was no way that it hadn't broken a bone. But he continued flying with renewed vigour. He suddenly let go off the Broom and snatched wildly in the air. Ellie gasped he had caught the snitch. Ellie was so in awe over the capture of the snitch she failed to hear the final score but was brought back to the presence by the loud cheering and clapping occurring in the stands around her.

The three girls made their way slowly to the changing rooms they didn't expect the boys to bother getting changed.

"Deniz! We are going to do our Charms homework if you want to join us" a girl that Ellie was familiar with shouted. Deniz nodded and said her apologises to the pair but she really needed some help on this particular topic. Marie and Ellie understood and so Deniz left them where they were standing.

After a few minutes Ellie spotted Oli in the crowd and left Marie standing by herself to wrap her arms around Oli in a well earned hug. When the pair drew apart Oli placed his fingers gently on the flower a faint grin on his face.

"Watch Fred and Marie, he told me a secret." Ellie frowned at him for not telling her straight away but watched the pair intently. Fred had a nervous look on his face but Ellie didn't really understand why. Through the din everyone was creating Ellie just heard Fred.

"Marie." Here he paused his courage fleeing him momentarily. But then he continued looking slightly ill. "Will you go out with me?" Ellie couldn't help her jaw dropping, Oli discreetly pushing her jaws back together again. Ellie didn't hear her answer but she didn't need to, the kiss was enough answer for the pair that were watching.

"Don't they look cute?" His voice was next to her ear and he had hold of her hips gently. She held back a shiver but she kept concentrating on her friends. She nodded her head. "If you will excuse me I will go and drag him away from her so we can make sure Harry is ok." he said all of this into her ear. He then let go of her hips and started walking towards the new couple. She watched him walk away her brain not paying any attention to her surroundings for a few minutes.

When Marie had stood next to Ellie for a few moments she started talking and Ellie was dragged back to the present. Marie started informing her of what had happened and Ellie instantly switched off. She already knew what had occurred and didn't wish to listen to the re-run version. When the pair arrived at the Gryffindor common room the students were running around like crazy. Many of the students were donating food and Butterbeer which they had got at the Hogsmeade weekend. The party hadn't started yet and wouldn't until the Quidditch team arrived.

A while later when Marie and Ellie had changed, Ellie into short skirt which Maire owned and a top that she stole without any sort of permission from Oliver. Oliver came back to the Common room and informed some upset looking second years that Harry will recover and should be back to normal by tomorrow. To make them feel better he also informed them that he was slightly annoyed about missing the party.

"Where are Fred and George?" Marie inquired of him when he sat on the sofa dragging Ellie to sit next to him.

"They disappeared on the way back from the hospital wing." Oliver informed her the noise in the room having risen slightly since the majority of the Quiddtch team returned dripping mud over every surface. "I don't remember giving you permission to wear this top!" he whispered in her ear as Marie was nervously glancing at the portrait hole every couple of seconds. Ellie smiled at the teasing tone in his voice.

"I'm sorry but I needed a change of clothes and you weren't here." Ellie reply in a cheeky tone, a large smile on her face. Marie glanced at the pair and realised that they were closer than she thought they were but before she could say anything Oliver stood up.

"I'm going to go and get changed, and find out what kind of a state Ellie here left my wardrobe in." the smile on his face was mainly for Ellie as he walked off, Marie glanced at the portrait hole once more. The portrait hole opened and Marie instantly perked up. When Deniz entered however she deflated instantly, there were no prizes for guessing who she was waiting for. Despite this Marie instantly started informing Deniz of the most recent developments.

"Aww! I can't believe I missed it" Deniz whined slightly, though there was a glint of joy in her eyes. "Was it romantic? Did he kiss you? What was it like?" Marie looked slightly overwhelmed at the questions, especially as the questions were all asked with a single breath.

Marie started talking to Deniz telling her everything that had occurred, Oliver came back after about ten minutes and reclaimed his seat next to Ellie, the party was just getting started and he was perfectly happy to spend all evening sitting next to Ellie.

"Ellie," he whispered into her ear, getting her attention, she nodded her head slightly to show him she was listening. She continued with observing the two chatting about the twins but gave Oliver her entire attention. "You look beautiful," here he paused and she most defiantly smiled slightly, and her cheeks flushed. "I hope you like the flower." He stated though already knew that she really liked it.

Hours passed, the twins returned, the party really started, the party then slowed the loud music became muffled and slowly the common room emptied.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here the night?" Deniz asked, Ellie was lying on the sofa her head lying on Oliver's legs. Despite her exhaustion Ellie refused the polite offer once more. The group didn't have to get up later that day, so she didn't mind walking back to her room.

"I will see you in the morning." Ellie said while struggling to her feet. When she was finally standing she went around her friends hugging them goodnight. After this she started walking slowly back to her room.

"Why are you wondering the halls after hours." Ellie paused and turned around slowly dreading seeing the face of the person who had spoken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy this!! Got back from holiday last week and have been too busy to update :( but here it is now. My thanks to JustThinking for commenting again and Cranberry-Soap for recommending!! Also a big shout out to the subscribers!! Would love to hear form everyone!!!!

Thanks for being patient!!