Come Save Me From Walking Off A Windowsill

Dark Confessions

Brendon silently watched Remy sleep in his bed for the past 2 hours, refusing to move from the spot. He was afraid to leave her alone after what she had told him earlier out in the rain. Brendon shook the horrible words out of his head. He understood that she was abused by her father but didn't know the whole story...Remy was holding something back.

At that moment Remy shifted in her sleep, causing Brendon's head to perk up. The hazel eyes that entranced him fluttered open and she squinted, her eyes adjusting to the light. Remy turned her head to face Brendon. He forced a small smile.

"Hey, you got us worried back there," Remy blinked a few times and her face fell as everything sunk in.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin your ruin your day. I just..." she whisper faded, Brendon unable to hear the rest of the sentence.

Brendon's eyes softened and he placed his hand on her cheek, Remy no longer flinching at his touch. He traced the scar that ran on the side of her face.

"What did that man do to you?" he asked in a hushed voice.

Remy gulped. She wasn't sure what to tell Brendon. Even though he was probably the most trustworthy person...she couldn't bring herself to tell him what she went through. She turned away from Brendon slightly which told him that she didn't want to talk about it. Brendon sighed, trying hard not to get impatient.

"Remy, you can't keep this bottled up inside, if you do it will eventually drive you insane or get yourself killed," Brendon winced at the last part of what he said.

Remy stayed quiet but finally talked.

"I'm just scarred that...if I tell you, tell anyone, he'll kill you. Brendon I've seen him kill my sister who was just trying to protect me! I wouldn't be able to take it if you or any of the guys got hurt because of me."

Remy didn't realize that she was crying until Brendon pulled her against his warm body. Her hands held onto his shirt as she sobbed into his shoulder for the millionth time that day. Remy really hated crying...it proved how weak she was. Before the death of her mother she had a strong personality and never cried but now she was a completely different person from all those years ago. Brendon stroked her hair and took in her scent. She was a sweet mixture of vanilla and coconut.

"You don't have to worry about me leaving...I'm not going anywhere," he stated softly.

Remy held onto Brendon tighter, her wet face dampening his shirt. After calming down they remain in the same position, comfortable where they were. After for awhile, Remy broke the silence.

"Brendon..."

"Yeah," he breathed.

That's when she told him...everything. Remy didn't leave out anything and Brendon listened quietly, controlling himself very well not to run out and search for her father to kill him. The entire he kept a straight face, not showing any emotion. Remy shocked herself when she didn't start bawling in the middle of telling Brendon her life story...her tear ducts dried out from years of constant crying. Instead of feeling pain she actually felt relief from talking about it...happy that she didn't have to go through the pain alone.

After she was done telling him everything, Remy and Brendon sat peacefully together, enjoying each others company.

"You know that we all love you..."

Remy nodded.

"Yeah, I do," she smiled and cuddled against him.

*More than you will ever know*
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this chapter is REALLY short and corny =P Kinda need a break from all that drama don't you think?

Comment is you like it want me to continue


Comments=Updates =D