Come Save Me From Walking Off A Windowsill

What Are These Feelings

Remy felt strange as Brendon showed her to her room. As they passed a couple of rooms she noticed that some of them had instruments in them. Remy used to play the guitar since she was 10 years old but abruptly quit after her mom died. Not that it mattered, her dad would have forced her to stop anyways so it just saved her from a couple of bruises and cuts. Unlike her old house, this one made her feel safe and comfortable, like whenever she went over her grandparent's house. While taking a trip down memory lane, Remy didn't notice Brendon stop in front of her, causing her to walk right into him and fall backwards.

"Oof!"

Brendon turned around and looked down at her amused while Remy rubbed her sore nose.

"If you want to sleep out here instead of the room that's fine with me," he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Haha very funny. You should be a comedian."

A now irritated Remy pushed her self up and pushed Brendon out of the way as she walked into her room. She knew it was rude since he was trying to help her but that just made her even more annoyed. But Brendon seemed unfazed by her attitude and just smiled, irritating Remy even more.

The room wasn't to big but wasn't small either. The creme walls were covered by posters which she recognized to be posters of bands. She had a feeling this wasn't a guest room.

"Who's room is this?"

"It's mine. We don't have an extra room and I don't think you'll want to share a bed with any of us so I decided to give you my room."

"You didn't have to do that, I could just sleep on the couch," she stuttered, surprised he would do something like that for her.

"It's not a problem. I'll be sharing a bed with Ryan. You've seen him, he's so skinny that it'll be like having a bed all to myself," Brendon said with a laugh.

When they first entered the house Jon introduced her to two other people that they lived with. The one named Ryan had brown eyes and hair and she thought he had a cute face but very skinny. Spencer, the one who owned the house, also had long brown hair but piercing blue eyes that seemed to sparkle. They all welcomed her warmly but Remy still felt like as if she was intruding.

"I'll leave you alone so you can unpack. If you need anything we'll be downstairs," with a smile Brendon left the room.

Remy still felt a bit dazed when he left her alone. No one had been this nice to her since the day of her mom's funeral.Even back at the hospital he defended and comforted her, event though he didn't know her. Brendon didn't judge her. She then started to feel guilty from the way she had been treating Brendon as if he was a bad guy. He was really nice and seemed to care about her, something she didn't get from most people. Remy sighed and unpack the little amount of things she had in her bag.

***

"So, how she holding up?" Jon asked as he threw a skittle into Spencer's mouth.

"I don't know. She doesn't seem to trust me or anyone for that matter," Brendon sat down on the couch with Ryan who was no longer absorbed by the tv screen.

And it was true. He had noticed that Remy flinched whenever someone got to close to her. Brendon didn't know why but he desperately wanted to know more about this girl and what made her this way.

"Maybe it has something to do with the guy that came into her room. Didn't you say that she seemed to know who he was?" Ryan said.

Brendon though for a while, asking himself why he didn't ask her about the mysterious man before. But even if he did ask her about it she probably wouldn't tell him the truth. Brendon sighed and stole a couple of skittles from Jon.

"Hey! I was going to eat those you know," Jon cried, watching in horror as his precious skittles were taken from his grasp.

Brendon stuck out is tongue at Jon like a little child and stuffed the tiny pieces of candy into his mouth, grinning as he chewed. Jon pouted and crossed his arms against his chest while Ryan and Spencer laughed at their immature friends. Spencer pulled up his sleeve and took a glance at his watch.

"It's only 3:00, you guys wanna go out?"

They all nodded in agreement. They were free from recording all day so they wanted to make the most of it.

"What about the mall," Ryan asked brightly, causing everyone else to groan.

"Ryan, shopping with you is like asking for a death sentence. You take forever!"

Ryan mock glared at Spencer. Brendon on the other hand thought it would be a good opportunity to get to know Remy, even though shopping with Ryan is like Hell. He takes forever choosing between outfits, but ends up buying both anyways.

"You know what that's not a bad idea. Remy doesn't have any other clothes besides the ones she was wearing. She'll obviously need clothes for next couple of days while staying with us."

Jon and Spencer looked at each other hesitantly but decided to suck it up and go. Jon, Spencer, and Ryan all took a liking of Remy and wanted to make her as comfortable as they could.

"Alright, but Ryan has to carry all of his own bags! And he is limited to half an hour in each store!" Jon told them, pointing at Ryan.

Ryan was about to argue but gave in, pouting.

"I feel so loved guys," Brendon rolled his eyes and got up from he couch to tell Remy the plans for the day.

For some reason the idea of spending time with her excited him and gave him a warm feeling. He didn't understand these feelings but soon pushed them away out of his mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, fastest I've updated lol
Hope you liked this chapter, it was pretty much a filler
Comment if you like this story and want me to continue writing

What you guys think about the music video for "That Green Gentleman"? I thought it was cute, especially the mini Panics =]