Status: Active

The Red SOLO Cup Chronicles

Un

~Un~

"Chayce! Get your arse up and get dressed! I'm lettin' you sit here and mope all night!" I rolled my eyes at my best friend and roommate Teague.
"Umm...How about hell no? That work for you?"
"Don't be a smartarse! Just get up! Come on, lad, it's Saturday night and we're in Miami! Why not get drunk and have fun?" He shook his head at me, red hair flying. If you haven't figured out bu now, Teague is Irish and Scattish all mixed up and I think that's the reson he's such a crazy motherfucker. Or that could just be Teague. Either way,his crazy ass wasn't about to make me go out tonight. I hated parties, clubs or any place where people gathered to get unnessesarily wasted and do stupid stuff. I'd rather be at home, bored out of my mind than anywhere like that.Unless of course...
"I can see the question in your eyes and yes, Maxine is coming and so is Anna-Leigh." He left me on the couch to finish getting dressed. He flipped me off on his way down the hallway, shouting, "If you don;t get up now I will make you get up."
He didn;t have to worry about me anymore. Maxine was coming and that meant I was down to go. That girl was my weakness, and the funny part was, she didn't even know. FML.
I decided to go ahead and get up so Teague wouldn't kick my ass. I went to my room, taking of my plain black basketball shorts and throwing on a random pair of black skinny jeans, sagging of course, a black Nike "LOL @ Ur Swag " shirt and black Supras. After that, I combed out my curly hair, stuffed my wallet in my back pocket and made my way back into the living room.
Teague was just enviting Maxine and Anna-Leigh, our friends from the University of Miami. We all became pretty close after we got thrown into the same class freshman year.
"Hey, Chayce! You comin' with us? Damn, I never thought I'd see the day." Maxine gave me a hug.
"Yeah, I guess one party won't hurt me...too much."
"Yeah, it's about time you got out of the house!", Anna gave me a hug too, ruffling my hair.
"Whatever! Let's just get this show on the road, shall we? The sooner we leave, the sooner I can come back."
"Please, lad, you won't be back till morning if I have anything to say about it!" Teague said, leading us all out.
I really should have stayed home that night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Thanks for checking my story out! Please leave a comment and subscribe >:)