Status: In progress :)

Haunt Me

16.

I'm a Gemini--my star sign, I mean. I, too, do not have a specific preference between dogs or cats. I think they're both so cute! I hate birds as pets, though. They're too messy for me. Pretty to look at, though.
My favorite television show is Big Bang Theory. I own the first two seasons and can't wait for the third one to come out on DVD.
I've never watched Friends before, so I rented the first season. It should be coming in the mail tomorrow.
I don't really remember my father. He left when I was ten. All I have of him are two pictures that my brother, Darien, and I just found.
You know, it may sound strange, but I'm really glad you wrote to me. I really do want to know you. Everyone makes mistakes, but I can tell how much you regret yours. You really cared about my mother, which means that you really can't be all bad.

Sincerely,
P.E.

__

"Good morning, Ray." Sebastian climbed on the bus, 6:30 sharp, as usual, and handed a banana nut muffin to the driver. "It's fresh, from one of my neighbors."

"Thanks much." The old man smiled and watched Sebastian take his usual seat from his overhead mirror. "Nice boy." He mumbled under his breath.

In his seat, Sebastian took a wrapped gift from a satchel, so to not wrinkle the paper. He had his letter to Peyton taped to the top. When the third stop came around, he stood.

"New errand today, Seb?" Ray inquired.

"It's a special lady's birthday, Sir. I'm picking up some flowers for her." His smile infected the old man and they said their fair wells for the morning.

The next bus that Sebastian caught brought him to the bus stop nearest to Peyton's home. Unfortunately, he hadn't anticipated Angela to pull into the driveway while he was pacing toward the front porch.

"Hello?"

Quick on his feet, he said, "Hello. Are you Miss Peyton Emmerson?"

"Umm, no." She said, a little confused. "I'm just visiting her. I'm assuming those are for her?" Se gestured to the large bouquet of Iris' and Daffodils and the gift.

"You'd be right, Ma'am." He replied.

"I can just take those inside." She reached for the gifts and he complied, turning on this heel and rushed back to the bus stop.
__

Peyton opened the door when Angie thunked loudly against it. "Hey, what's-- Oh my goodness, those are beautiful!" She snatched the flowers from her friend and sniffed them. "For me, I'm assuming?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Angela said, "From your secret admirer. So, is this." She set the gift on the coffee table while she kicked off her shoes.

Peyton rushed to the kitchen for a vase so Angela wouldn't see the blush creeping over her cheeks. "Wow, this is extravagant." She turned back with a smile. "Wanna watch season one of Friends? I just rented it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?