Status: Hope you guys enjoy.

Glad You Came

Chapter 4: That's when saw..

When I woke up the rest of the guys were asleep. It was around ten o'clock.

I quietly got up and softly walked to my bag. I grabbed under wear and an outfit for the day. I hadn't forgotten about my plans for today.

I showered and brushed my teeth. Once I was dressed I ran my fingers through my hair and let it do whatever, it looked better that way anyways.

I did a final look over of myself. I looked good, good enough to impress her.

I walked back to my bed and grabbed my cell phone. I had to get leaving or else I'd be late. I put my phone in my pocket and and grabbed my wallet.

I silently closed the door and walked off. Once outside I searched directions to The Cafe. It wasn't too far from here. At least a five minute walk.

As I neared the shop my heart beat faster. That's when I saw her.

***
I was in the middle of my shower when my mother knocked on the door. She let herself in. "Yes?" I questioned.

"What are you doing up so early?" She asked. "I have a date, well sort of. I'm just going out for coffee." I saw her puzzled look through the curtain and she just turned and walked out.

I put on white shorts with a white and blue flowery shirt, with a pair of matching shoes. quickly combed out my hair from the braid it was i and let it fall down my back.

I grabbed my phone and my purse and headed out of my flat.

I walked to the shoppe which wasn't too far from my house. At least a five minute walk.

I sat down at one of the outside tables. A few minutes later that's when I saw him

"Hey," I simply said. I still couldn't tell if this was real, even after he replied and sat down.

A waitress came out and Nathan pulled down his cap to sort of cover his face. She took our orders and left.

"Wat was that?" I asked. "Oh you know, I just don't want to be recognized and cause a big commotion. I laughed. I didn't know they were that famous.

The waitress came back with our coffee and silently left.

"So what made you, I mean, uh," I paused.

"Why me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter Yay