Status: In progress

A New Mrs. Brian Haner?

It's only been a week?

It had been a week since Nikki officially met Avenged Sevefold, and Synyster Gates. It had taken not even a full two days for her and Syn to fall in love. She had experienced the wrath of his ex wife (which she had non right because SHE divorced HIM), being evicted and moving into a small house with Syn. All in one short week. No one had believed her at first, but seeing pictures of her with him made people believe. Never had she imagined that it would happen this quickly, but she loved it. Syn was sweet and treated her better than the few others she had dated. He told her stories and things he would have never told anyone else, some he had never even told Michelle. And just the night before, they had gotten drunk and had sex for the first time. Nikki felt like she was floating on air.

That morning she was super sore as she awoke, laying next to Synyster in a purple, red and black king sized bed. She slowly slipped out and into the bathroom. Checking herself in the mirror she could see bite marks and small bruises over her shoulders and hips. Her hair was tangled with beer and cupcakes. Hoping in the shower she let the warm water wash over her. Least expecting it, Syn climbed in with her, presses up against her. "How is my baby doll this morning?" He had been calling her that for days and she loved it. "Slightly sore from last night, otherwise great." She turned around, stepping closer to him and trailing her hand down his back and ass. Lightly kissing him, her lips tingled and he grabbed her ass. Nikki giggled and turned around. She rinsed her hair as Syn washed her stomach and breasts. Her body tingled from his touch, it had been a long time since the last time she felt that good. Turning around he washed her backside, then nibbled on her ear. When she was completely rinsed off, Nikki pushed his against the shower wall and ran her fingers down his stomach, he tipped back his head and lightly moaned as she worked her way down for a blow job. 

Ten minutes they exited the bathroom, wrapped up in  off white towels. Nikki laid on the bed as Syn went into the closet for clothes. "What is on the agenda today, baby?" she asked as he pulled a dress off a hanger. "Well we need to shop for food probably, then maybe we can visit Val and Matt. Besides that, there are no plans" he smiled as he laid the dress on the bed and undid the towel covering her. She giggled as he kissed her collarbone and her stomach before handing her a bra and underwear. Nikki dressed herself as Syn pulled on some shorts and a shirt. "Shopping would be a very good idea. And I like visiting Val and Matt. So it's a plan" she kissed his cheek and went downstairs. After eating a small bowl of cereal, Nikki and Syn got in Syn's black truck and went off to start their day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Getting pretty sexy huh? Might go into more details later on ;)

Hope everyone is enjoying this story. Comments pleeeeeaase :3