Status: In progress

A New Mrs. Brian Haner?

Later

Nikki and the girls had lost track of time hanging out when the intercom announced Avenged was going on in 5 minutes. "Oh crap! We should go!" said Lacey jumping off Val's lap. "Where is your seat, Nikki?" asked Val. "Pit" Nikki said. It was were she always got seats to, another perk of modeling. "Oh no, you just come to the side stage with us!"
"Sure, I'd love that" Nikki said smiling. "Hey, I just realized that I didn't see Arin. Where was he?" How could she forget him?? "Arin was doing something with the Berry's. We never ask what they are doing" said Gena with a giggle. Nikki nodded and joined the girls on the side stage. All the guys were situated on the stage, the girls wolf whistles at them. Arin looked in the direction and yelled "why heeeeeello pretty new chick!" Nikki blushed and yelled his name like a fan girl. She blew a kiss toward Syn and saw him blush a little. Nikki had made Synyster Gates blush. No one was going to believe her. But as long as she knew it was real, nothing mattered. "Nikki! Pick a song!" Shadows yelled at her. "Afterlife!!!" she yelled back. And with that, the concert started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is more! This story is coming faster than I expected!

Leave comments please! :)