"Azaria Fitz, Don't Follow in Your Momma's Footsteps."

Aria?!

I walk into the large main hall at rosewood high, my mum and dad had just moved back after 25 years. My mum had runaway at the end of senior year with my father at age just 18, my mum and dad ran off to get married. My dad an out of work literature teacher at the time is now an English professor and play-write. My mother was his ex-student, now a established interior designer.
As my mum was at home redoing up her old family home, her childhood room now mine and my dad reclaiming his old office at Hollis College. I was left to go to my first day of college at Hollis on my own. I am standing in the Main hall / canteen, looking around I see loads of people walking around. I sit on a bar stool near a tall table. As I read through my welcome scriptures I hear a voice quiver... "Aria?!"

I turn fast and the woman gasps, "I'm so sorry, I thought you where someone else." She smiles when shes about to turn, I realise who she is. She is older than the photos at my mum's yearbook. Emily Fields.

"Miss Fields?" She stopped turning as I spoke, "I am Azaria Fitzgerald, you knew my mother when you were younger," I realise how it just sounded when her face turned white, "We all just moved back, I'm sure my mom would love to hear from you." She smiles, and nods in reply.

"I am the head of the swim team, so if you want to to find me follow the smell of chlorine and good luck finding your classes, Azaria, your mum always loved being eccentric." She smiled and walked out of the open doors which lead to the fore-court in front of the college and stood near a bus, where 12 girls in tracksuits and ponytails waited to go to a meet.

I looked at my timetable I had meeting in the library with a TA who was in my major class of biology. I stand up and follow the signs down the dark wood paneled halls to the library as I walk in, a bell buzzes a guy in a shirt and jeans combo carrying a dozen books "One second please." he says, I can't see his face. When He places the books on the table he looks up and smiles a cheeky grin, "I'm Avery Hastings-Kim-Cavanaugh, I am the fundamentals of biology TA, you must be Miss Fitzgerald. Your father has settled back in to his office on the 3rd floor, the literature TA is very interested in helping him with his lessons." He smiled as I blushed back.

"Hastings - Kim - Cavanaugh that is a mouthful," I smile practicing how my friend Lola used to speak she was our groups master of seduction and I at the age of 18 had always wanted to step out of Lola's shadow but Lola wouldn't allow it, I was so going to enjoy being free of the childish clique system. I then remembered Hastings... Spencer Hastings, another of my mum's old girlfriends. "So Avery, are you by any chance related to a Mrs Spencer Hastings." I smiled seductively again.

"Ha... so you heard." he shook his head in a chuckle, causing me to pull a puzzled impression.

"Heard what!" I ask, while stepping towards the door.

"That our moms used to be besties until your mum ran off all shotgun style?" he smiled then looked at me again. "you don't look 25?" he smiled quizzically.

"I'm not I'm eighteen, my mum wasn't pregnant." I smile.

"Yup she was, has she not told you? It was all over the news, give me a second." he walks over to a cabinet and pulls out an old dusty copy of the University newspaper the title screamed :

MISS MONTGOMERY, 18 - VICTIM OF SEXUAL ASSAULT IN HOLLIS GROUNDS...
Miss Montgomery was visiting her father when he had to rush off to a meeting with the Dean, Miss Montgomery then was attacked on the way back to her car, when found her clothes where ripped. She muttered continually in a concussed state about a person named "A". Police still have no leads on this "A" any information would be helpful as this is now a sexual assault case...

"How did you find this!" I beg.

"I was the head of the archive committee. There is another." He placed the new paper in my hand.

MR MONTGOMERY'S 18 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HAS RUNAWAY TO MARRY MR FITZGERALD!
Miss Montgomery whom was a victim of a sexual attack last month. This had just been ruled a rape case in the last 3 weeks. It is believed that Miss Montgomery has left to marry Mr Fitz
♠ ♠ ♠
draft