Status: COMPLETE! <3

Comic Boys

Issue #3: Stalker

Easton exited through that door at exactly the same time Jekyll came barrelling in, bright red Ray-Ban sunglasses perched on his head rivalling the rouge of his flushed cheeks as he huffed exasperatedly, stumbling up to the front of the counter where he slapped his large palms on the sticker-clad surface, spluttering some incoherent apology that I only half-understood. I gave him a weird look as he slowed down, sucking in a tight breath as he smoothed out his messy white and black T-shirt, tugging down his tight red jeans that hugged his strong legs in all the right places.

"Yes?" I asked, raising a brow and he coughed, clearing his throat.

"I. Am. Sorry. I'm. Late," he said slowly, his mouth moving slowly and deliberately, enunciating each word as his English accent seemed to be even more prominent when speaking slowly.

"It's okay," I laughed, and he grinned, ruffling my hair once, making me flush bright pink, my ear feeling hot. I had always known Jekyll was pretty hot (like, the guy was older, totally banging and had a sort of English accent to just top it all off), and maybe I still had a little bit of a crush on him, but his hotness had just been matched by Easton, who was just... on fire. I felt insignificant compared to both Jekyll and Easton, and for the brief moment when they were standing side-by-side it was like a double-whammy of hotness. Jekyll had the bubbly and overly kind personality, and the pretty-boy looks, with his swimmer's body, sun-kissed skin and dirty-blonde hair that just looked perfect on him. Easton, on the other hand, was the mysteriously cool, sexy and undeniably attractive guy, with perfectly styled light brown hair and hypnotic hazel eyes. He didn't seem to be to muscular, but under his shirt I could see the faint indent of abs, and his hands were mighty fine too.

I felt Jekyll flick the centre of my forehead, an amused expression on his face.

"What are you thinking about, London?" he asked, pulling up the other bar-stool that was propped up against the back wall, sitting on it next to me as he continued my half-finished tagging-and-bagging job, his fingers working swiftly.

"N-Nothing," I stammered, and he gave me a side-ways look, before smirking.

"Ooh, got a crush have you? Fancy someone? Was it that guy who just walked out?" he asked, his tongue licking his lips as he imitated a pelvic thrust, wiggling his brow suggestively.

"Ack! Ew! N-no!" I yelled, kicking him in the shin, making him yelp as he rubbed his leg defensively, pushing one pink lip out, making it quiver a little as he forced his eyes to water like a fucking watering-can. He smirked, catching my wrist in his hand as I moved to slap the living daylights out of him and he brought his face right up into mine, a sadistic gleam in his eyes. "Wh-what do you take me for?! I'm not that horny!" He chuckled at that, bumping his forehead into mine making me wince. He let go of my arm and ruffled my hair, winking to show he was only teasing. He always teased me- I think he liked seeing my discomfort and embarrassment, to be honest.

"Okay, let's have a little competition, shall we?" he declared, pointing to the pile. I looked at it dubiously, before returning my gaze to him.

"Depends what the prize is," I said slowly, and he grinned, pulling something out of the back he had dumped next to mine. I gasped when I saw what it was- Call of Duty MW3. I hadn't been able to persuade mum to buy it for me, but since Jekyll held up this comic clerk job as well as another, more serious one, he had enough cash to spare to buy two copies. I knew he was a closeted dork, despite his attractive appearance.

"So, whoever tags the most until they're all done gets this copy," he said calmly, placing the game on the middle of the counter, the plastic cover glinting under the lighting. I gulped as I stared at it, and nodded, as we both took our seats. Jekyll cracked his knuckles as I stretched my arms, picking up my Sharpie marker as Jekyll had his hand poised over the pile as to get first pick.

"Ready," I said, peeking at him from the corner of my eye, noticing his self-confident smile.

"Set," he added, before we both looked at each other fully, competitive looks on our faces.

"GO!" we screamed. And then it was game on.

Image


Jekyll stared wistfully at the game perched in my skinny fingers, sighing, before hugging me tightly.

"Fine, you win. Just wait until next time!" he said, pulling back. I giggled as he smiled, checking the time on his phone. "Well, I'm off."

"Yeah, see you next time. Are you working the 3:45 to 8:00 shift?" I asked, and he nodded. "Cool. I'll see you then, I guess."

Jekyll's eyes searched mine for a moment, his eyes pondering something, but seemed to shrug it off, ruffling my hair before murmuring a soft goodbye, before heading in the direction of his home, which probably wasn't that far away since it was within walking distance. My home wasn't in a distant land either, only a ten-to-fifteen minute walk, and I didn't mind walking- I was distracted pretty easily, so it wasn't a boring walk by myself. At first I used to be scared out of my brains since I always thought some rapist would jump out and jump me from the shadows, which looked eerie and a little creepy from the dim street-lights. But I had gotten over that... well, kind of. Jekyll helped me out a bit, buying me a Green Lantern torch that made little Green Lantern symbols in a green-tinged light.

I pulled out my torch from my bag, flicking it on as I whistled the Batman theme song, skipping along the foot path as I walked back home. Right on 8:45 I arrived at home, unlocking the door as I slipped inside, where mum was waiting for me, her oven mitts still on as she hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"How was your day, honey-bunny?" she cooed, and I blushed, muttering a quiet "It was good," hugging her back so I could escape to my room. "Dinner in half-an-hour!" I rushed upstairs, pulled down the ladder to the the attic-room, lobbing my backpack onto the Wonderwoman print beanbag in the corner. I ran to my computer, logging on as I pulled out Easton's information that I may or may not have photocopied at work.

"Easton... Daniel... Warner," I said, speaking out loud as I typed in his name into the trusty Google search engine. There were a few hits and after clicking onto a few Facebook pages I found his. It was pretty obvious which one was his- his picture was one that made him look like a model, and I felt myself drooling at the sight of him. In his profile picture he was wearing a simple white button-down shirt, rolled up at the collars tucked into a pair of black skinny jeans that showed off his long legs. Thick black suspenders were slapped to his sculpted chest, and he was sitting on a bench, legs spread out across the wooden panelling revealing his red Converse. His hair was slightly gelled back, but had a messy look to it, and his eyes were staring straight at the camera.

I snapped out of my mad staring, clearing my throat before reading every single thing on his page, despite the lack of worthwhile comments. He didn't have many friends, but that couldn't be right- someone that darn attractive must have people flying at him from all directions. I frowned, but pushed it off, leaning on my forearms as I stared at his picture again, a small smile on my face.

He had seemed a little... cold, but when he smiled or laughed it seemed to light up his whole face. He really did look amazing when he smiled, and his laugh was to die for. Something about his laugh made me go all gooey inside, my legs feeling like spaghetti.

For some reason, I sat back up again, Googling Jekyll's name. His real name, of course; Jeremy Marlowe. He popped up as the first link, and I went on, choking on my own laughter as I saw his profile picture, almost pissing myself as I almost toppled off my rolling-chair. It was of Jekyll stuffing a hot dog into his mouth wearing a tiara, with pink fairy carnival face paint around his eyes, which were wide as he had obviously not realised the camera shoved up against his face.

My eyes skimmed down his page as well, before it really hit me.

I was basically Facebook stalking some guy I had met just a few hours ago, and I was creeping around on my best friend's profile. I really was a desperate loner.

Oh well.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would personally love to be stalked by London haha :3
He is adorable!
Sorry for the wait- I have three other stories going on at the moment, so I've got a lot to balance out!
I added Jekyll's character thingo, so go check him out. I love him, to be honest- he's such a nice character!
And well, well, well ;] Little London has two boys on his mind. He's so innocently devious haha
Until next time my lovelies!
xx