Me and My Wack Life

Moving: Candy

Hi. My name's Candy Ramirez (short for Candice). I know Candy's a weird nickname but it fits me so well! I'm sweet, delicious (just kidding!!), and I come in numerous colors and flavors.
My 17 year old life here at Catoosa, Oklahoma is great. I have some many loving friends, an amazing boyfriend, and a fun life.
That’s why right now I’m going to have a heart attack! Let me fill you in. So I just came back from school and I was in my room doing my mind-numbing chemistry homework and listening to my favorite song, Mirror by Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars, when my parents walked in. I was at my bean bag chair next to my laptop so they had to stand. I noticed that there was some bad news. I could just tell by my mom's expression and my dad's finger twiddling (this was not going to be good. My dad is NEVER nervous!!). Then they dropped the bomb and my world froze: I was moving in two days to Aventura, Miami!!
Naturally, the first thing I did was grab my phone and text everyone I knew. Except for my boyfriend, Jeremiah. I didn't know how to tell him.
The first people to answer were my best friends, Payton, Jaja, and Brittany. They were all worried and sad. But finally after a lot of explaining, OMG's, and crying faces we decided to meet at our usual place, Two Italian Guy's Pizzeria.
When I got there I was practically tackled by Jaja, the most emotional one of the bunch. She started crying and saying some mombo jumbo about how life will move on and all that stuff.
"It's OK Jaja. I'm fine. But let's take a breather and just hang out for a while. OK?" Jaja agreed which was a relief because the last thing i need was to start crying myself.
"Hi Candy" Payton and Brittany said at the same time. They sounded sad.
We hugged and then came the waterworks. We actually had to leave because people were looking at us funny which made us laugh then cry all over again.
"I'm really gonna miss you" Payton said.
"I know. I'm going to miss all of you"
"Do you have to leave?" asked Brittany.
"Yeah. My dad got a new job in Miami and we have to go in two days or the offer is closed."
"Well... at least you get to go to Miami" said Jaja.
"Yea. but it won't be the same without you guys"
"Does Jeremiah know yet?" asked Payton.
"No. I don't know what to say. I'm still trying to process this myself."
After that we said our good byes and left.
Now, I'm here sitting on my bed thinking how I'm going to survive without my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter..
:):)
Please comment!!