Nineteen, Seductive Ballerina, So Trashy, Hey Pretty.

I Wanna Be Loved By You...

Whiskey Drunk.

Kennedy pulled her hoodie on as she undid the chain to the door, opening it only to reveal Zack. "Morning," he said smiling as he glanced in, but the smile fell the moment he spotted Brian passed out on the bed. "You didn't uh-" but her eyes widened as she shook her head.

"I actually slept in the bath tub with the bathroom door locked last night...I was afraid he'd do to me what he did to that lamp," but Zack smiled as she stepped aside letting him in.

"so you maybe wanna go get breakfast?" but she bit her lip glancing over at the bed.

"I don't know? You think he'll be okay on his own?" Zack nodded quickly towards the bed.

"He's dealt with way worse on his own, he doesn't need a hot girl taking care of him." but smiled smiled as she looked down at her feet, trying to hide how red her face must be.

"Um, just let me get dressed?" she appeared from the bathroom just minutes later in a tight fitting pair of dark wash jeans with a simple flowing white top, a brown leather Ed Hardy belt and white flip flops. "Ready?" but she followed him out of the room. "So where are we going?" she asked as they walked down the hallway side by side.

"Its a surprise," Zack said with a smug smile. But as he reached down grabbing her hand they saw Johnny approaching. He stopped, taking his sunglasses off with a suspicious glance.

"Wheres Brian?" Kennedy laughed.

"Passed out on my bed," but Johnnys eyes widened.

"Man your on a roll aren't you?" but Kennedy scoffed.

"Shut up Johnny," Zack threatened.

"What im just saying....pretty soon her little friends gonna move on from Jimmy...maybe I'll be next!...Please God let me be next, I'm better than Zack is! Cooler even!" but Zack rolled his eyes.

"Keep dreaming short shit, last time I checked I had two more strings than you," but Johnnys face fell into a pout.

"Thats not fair! I want a groupie!"

"Then go find your own!" but Johnny just stomped off. Kennedy laughed glancing over at Zack.

"Thats why he doesn't have any groupies,"

XXX

"Zack this is so nice," Kennedy said softly as the waitress sat a cup of steaming tea down infront of her. He smiled up at her as the waitress refilled his coffee cup. He looked up smiling as he grabbed her hand from across the table.

"I'm glad you like it. I was worried you wouldn't," but she smiled up at him shaking her head.

"it's perfect,"

The two had decided to go out for breakfast while Brian slept over his massive lamp raping hangover.

But he just stared at her, all the useless chatter around the restauraunt seemed to fall silent but as if on cue, her cell phone rang. Zack let out a groan.

"please don't answer that," he pleaded, but she bit her lip reaching for the big black leather Betsey Johnson bag sitting on the floor.

"I have to answer babe, its Marylin," she glanced down at the sidekick hitting the green button, only to press the device to her ear. "Hello? Her Mar," she smiled softly. "what? Oh my God no! Its fine we'll be right there!" she hung up the phone tossing it into the purse. "Zack we have to go, Mar said its an emergency!"

Zack let out an aggitated sigh but threw a crisp fifty dollar bill down on the table and the two made their way out of the busy restauraunt to catch a cab. but as they climbed in the back of the small black car, giving the driver the address of the hotel she could see Zack was angry.

"I swear Jimmy better have his fucking head stuck in a toilet," but Kennedy looked up at him drilling her big blue eyes into his green ones.

"I'm sorry Zack, but Marylin really wouldnt call unless it was an emergency," he smiled softly as he reached down kissing her forehead.

But the cab pulled up infront of the hotel, zack handed the driver the money and the two rushed in only to be met with Jimmy and Marylin in the lobby. both had huge smiles plastered on their excited faces.

"So whats this emergency?" Zack asked impatiently.

"Look what Jimmy bought me!" Marylin said holding up her hand flashing a diamond ring.

"That!?" Zack said stomping. "That is what we left for?" but Kennedy and marylin started jumping up and down screaming in excitement. But Jimmy stood with a smug smile.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you Jimmy!" Zack spat but Jimmys eyes widened.

"Why? Did you want Marylin?"

"NO!" he shouted. "I wanted some time alone with Kennedy!"

"Then why'd you come?" Zacks eyes nearly fell out of his skull.

"Because Kenendy wanted to!" but Jimmy skeptically raised an eyebrow.

"Well thats your fault..." Zack crossed his arms huffing.

At this rate he was never going to get any alone time with Kennedy.
But they would be in Paris next, if he couldn't turn the romance up there...it would never happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh....sorry its been so long.
We promise were going to get better at this...
Comment? Subscribe? We'd appriciate it. =]