Status: Feedback is appreciated, of course. :)

Whipped with Whips

Here’s a new CatCF oneshot, which I had been mulling over for about a few months. It’s based on a quote from the 2005 film version of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”.

“For your information, little girl, whipped cream isn’t whipped cream at all unless it’s been whipped with whips. Everyone knows that.”
—Willy Wonka to Veruca Salt, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)

Plus, I also read this really neat oneshot called Idle Hands by IDOL HANDS. It was really inspiring, and a great read in itself as well. I imagined Veruca in Charlie’s shoes as I read it...and the part about those whips was really something, too. So as a result, this is what I cooked up.

Disclaimer: The geniuses at Warner Bros. Studios and Tim Burton own the 2005 film. Genius Roald Dahl owns Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The lyrics to Running From this Nightmare by Tuesday Knight belong to their respective owners. I own the stories, oneshots, songfics, crossovers and poems that I cook up from time to time.
  1. A Dark Nightmare
    "For your information, little girl, whipped cream isn't whipped cream at all unless it's been whipped with whips. Everyone knows that."