Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Preface

15 years ago

The crying of a baby could vaguely be heard over all of the Better Living Industries soldiers still trampling through the house. The only man that didn’t cover his face with a mask was able to hear the crying sound, as if the baby was laying on the ground right next to him. He followed the sound into a bright pink nursery, with nothing in the room but a crib and a small dresser. Slowly pulling his gun out of the holster, he took cautious steps towards the crib, aiming the weapon at the baby girl that was left defenseless in her white-painted crib. His brother and his wife were both dead, leaving the baby to fend for her own.
His finger was starting to tense on the trigger just as the baby turned its head towards her uncle, eyes fixated on the gun. Wanting to be rid of a reminder of his brother, he pulled the trigger back all the way, only to have the gun fly out of his hand and quickly floated over to where the crib sat, the baby’s eyes still focused on the gun. The baby cocked her head slightly to the left and the gun disintegrated, the few remains landing softly next to the little girl’s left hand. Shock clearly showing on the bald man’s face, he carefully walked over to the edge of the crib, hesitantly picking the child up in his hands, keeping his arms outstretched, the baby at a comfortable distance. The child stared at his face in wonder, her violet eyes boring into his brain.
“Interesting,” the man said as he studied the features of the baby’s face, “This girl has powers that were once similar to my own. I wonder how useful she could be to me.” He quickly scanned the room, searching for a baby carrier, but when he couldn’t find one, he took one of her blankets off of the crib and formed a make-shift cradle for the baby. Once he was sure that the baby was safely secure in the blanket, he quickly left the pink nursery. He knew that other members would ask why he kept his niece alive, so he started to think up his excuses as he walked calmly out of the house, the kitchen on fire and filled with gasoline.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully you people understand who I'm talking about in this thing