Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 1

3 Hours Earlier

Party Poison and the rest of the Killjoys sat scattered around the small shack that they called their headquarters. There was a depressive feeling in the room that could be easily read the second that you stepped in. There was an empty stool where the youngest member of the Killjoys, Life Bomb, would have usually sat. Party Poison did nothing but stare at the empty seat, regret and anger showing on his face. Jet star occasionally moved his eye patch a little bit to keep his mind off of what had happened, to both Life Bomb and his eye.
“So how’s your eye?” Fun Ghoul asked, trying to ease the depression and tension in the room.
“Could be better,” Jet Star replied, gently moving his patch back into place. Party Poison’s features started to show more and more rage until he abruptly stood up and grabbed his jacket from the nail next to the door, “Hey, where are you going?”
“I’m going to get her back,” Party Poison said curtly, staring at the door, “before those Better Living agents turn her on us.”
“No way man, they’d be expecting you to come,” Kobra Kid said as he finally looked up from the spot on the floor that he was staring at.
“Yeah, they would be ready to kill you before you can even get close to her,” Fun Ghoul seconded as he started to stand up. Jet Star just stared at the back of Party Poison’s head.
“I don’t really give a fuck anymore,” Party Poison replied, turning to face the rest of the Killjoys, rage clear to read on his features, “I would rather die than to leave that kid trapped in those moron’s clutches. Besides, when did you care about how much danger there would be, or did you all forget the oath?” Jet Star sighed quietly as he rose out of his seat, hands behind his head.
“Party Poison’s got a point, the last thing we need is guilt for abandoning the kid, especially now of all times. Besides, we did take the oath as well.”
“So you agree with him?” Kobra kid asked as he looked up at Jet Star, his eyes showing sadness.
“Yea, it’s time to go and pick up the kid,” Jet Star said as he walked over to the door, “Besides, what we got to lose anyways?”
“Guy’s got a point,” Fun Ghoul said as he stood up, his hands in his pockets.
“But…”
“But what, do ya hate the kid or something? You hoping she gets a death wish instead of you?”
“No, but its better if we plan this out before we go headfirst into their HQ,” Kobra Kid explained as he took a slight step backwards.
“Well, while you all think of a plan, I’m going to go get her,” Party Poison said as he turned to face the door and walked out, Jet Star and Fun Ghoul followed, exiting the shack, leaving Kobra Kid standing alone in the room.
“Damn,” Kobra Kid sighed, running his right hand over his face, “He had to be right. Hey, wait up!” he shouted as he followed the rest of the Killjoys out of the shack.
♠ ♠ ♠
If I ended up saying something wrong, I apologize...