Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 19

The door busted open, BL/I goons flooding the empty room, guns poised, though Vengeance was ready at the thump before the door broke. Right away, he was shooting at every white mask he saw, even ones in the corner of his eyes, and when he grabbed one of the dead goon’s guns, the death toll went up twice as fast. He felt slightly different, but he wasn’t concerned at the current moment about his feelings. When there was a break in the mass of goons, he picked up a third gun and threw it towards Life Bomb, who caught it right away, but instead of turning back to pay attention to the door, he stared at the girl, because her eyes showed pure horror.
“What, don’t know how to use a gun, or was that the first time you watched someone get shot?” Vengeance asked, hearing distant footsteps and the sound of Envy shouting.
“Party Poison, is it really you?” Life Bomb asked, her voice scared and broken. Vengeance’s gut twisted for a moment, but then he heard Envy in the doorframe.
“Hey Vengeance, you in…”
“Yeah Envy, what is it?” Vengeance asked, finally turning to look at Envy, and was shocked when he looked at him.
The buzz-cut hair was replaced with his old hair. Envy’s eyes were back to their old hazel color instead of the dark brown they were when they got there. Minus the clothes, Envy looked just like he did before he was shot at the HQ. Only one thing formed in Vengeance’s mind.
“Fun Ghoul?” Vengeance asked, shock ringing through his words.
“Party Poison?” Envy asked back, looking like he did back in the kitchens of the SCD. “Why do you look like old you?” Then it finally hit Vengeance why he felt different. He looked at a bit of his hair and noticed that it was both the same length and shade of scarlet that it was when he was killed. When he looked at his hand, it wasn’t pale, but was like his skin before, slightly tan and dirty.
Didn’t I feel different until after… Vengeance didn’t even finish his thought before asking Envy about Pandora, which led to another scared glance out of Envy.
“I saw Alice carrying her out on my way here.” Envy said slowly before yelling ‘Shit!’ and ran away from the room with Vengeance following, leaving Life Bomb confused and internally split.

Gunshots rang out into the night outside the abandoned diner nearby. Alice was able to drag Pandora out behind the establishment, where there was a lack of BL/I goons trying to shoot at everything that moved.
Morons, Alice thought bitterly to herself, How are the rebels supposed to be destroyed if they kill the weapon? “Rose, wake up,” Alice said to Pandora, who was slowly coming to. “Come on Rose, you need to wake up. If you don’t they might kill off your uncle. You need to get rid of them before they can.”
“Even the boys?” Pandora groaned, not yet opening her eyes.
“Especially the boys,” Alice said seriously, supporting Pandora so she could sit up, “You need to kill them all, so your uncle can live another day.”
“No,” Pandora said strongly, her eyes opened wide and glowing bright neon green with purple streaks, and her fist clenching quickly, “I will never harm them, especially him.”

“What the fuck do you mean, missing?” Deryn roared, gun poised at Envy’s head, her face showing fury, “What part of ‘keep Pandora safe’ did you not get, you asshole?”
“I was focused on the goons that were swarming the place, you bitch.” Envy hissed, his eyes narrow slits as he glared back at her. “And quit pushin’ all the blame on me, cause where were you when this occurred?”
“Don’t even say it,” Deryn warned menacingly, but Envy kept talking.
“You were hovering around Vengeance’s room, hoping to run into him when he got back to his room.”
“That’s it!” Deryn shrieked, taking a step forward with the gun still poised at Envy’s head, forcing him to back up. “I’ve had it with your annoying ass bullshit. I should just kill you now and do the world a service, so they won’t have to kill themselves in the future!”
“Deryn, don’t you even think about pulling that trigger!” everyone heard someone growl loudly from the door of the shack that everyone met up at. All heads automatically turned towards the door to see who had entered the conflict, and all eyes saw Pandora holding a black garbage bag, her eyes neon green with purple streaks. “Cause if you do, then there’ll be two heads in this bag that I have to take home.”
“Pandora?” Vengeance asked, moving his scarlet hair back to get a better look at Pandora’s eyes.
“Pandora, I can explain,” Deryn said, quickly moving the gun away from Envy’s head.
“Shut it,” Pandora snapped back, cutting Deryn off. “I killed this one because she wanted me to kill everyone here but the BL/I goons, so now I’m the one that’s had enough of people’s bullshit!”
“Pandora!” Envy shouted at Pandora, making her turn her attention to him. “Calm the fuck down. If we start killing each other, then we’re just helping BL/I that much more.” That seemed to work, because after a second, her eyes went back to their normal emerald green shade.
“Sorry,” Pandora said, slightly shaking her head. “Just pissed cause of this one.” She finished lifting up the bag.
“What is that?” Life Bomb asked, shocking everyone but Pandora by proving the fact that she was there.
“We had a traitor amongst us,” Pandora said, sticking her hand into the bag, pulling out Alice’s head by its hair, a bit of dirt falling off the neck. “And I have a feeling C.C.’s gonna be pissed off when she finds out about this, since it was her recommendation that got Alice in.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this one guy I know said that everyone has an enemy as a friend, so I wanted to dramatize that in this chapter. That, and I just really did not like Alice.