Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 22

“Remember, guns will be pulled, but don’t let them be yours.” Pandora said as she grabbed the doorknob of the Second Chance Division’s Headquarters, slightly turning the knob to open the door.
“Got it,” Dr. D said, keeping his gun resting in his own holster, which he had also gotten from Deryn.
“Good” Pandora said, opening the door and walking in as she had so many other times before, automatically staring at a sea of guns pointed at the door she was standing in.
“Hold your fire comrades,” Pandora said, calm and collected, “I have a used sketchpad in my bag, and I don’t wanna end up bleeding all over it. Then where would all of the work have gone to draw them end up?”
“She’s Pandora alright,” Dez said, lowering her gun, the rest of the room doing the same. When all guns were down and away, Pandora and the others entered, closing the door behind them once they were all in.
“Where’s Alice?”C.C. asked, scanning the group. Pandora grimaced and pulled Alice’s head out of the black bag, simply stating that Alice had been helping BL/I behind the scenes.
“Dr. D and the kid are here to help with phase two of the plan, so get them settled in and we’ll meet up to come to the final vote tonight.” Pandora said as she started walking out of the room, throwing Alice’s head towards C.C., who caught it by the hair. The rest of the group, with the exception of Life Bomb and Dr. Death-Defying, followed Pandora out of the room and headed back to their own rooms, getting ready to settle back down for a moment before the final vote. Envy saw Deryn and Pandora agreeing on something, but he did not hear what they said. All he saw was that the agreement made both girls happier than they were before.
“Hey, did you hear what they were talking about?” Envy asked Vengeance once the two girls went their separate ways.
“Not really, all I heard was something about Deryn’s room.” Vengeance said before seeing the mischievous look in Envy’s eyes. “Dude, don’t even think about it. Let the girls have their girl time, I have a feeling they’re gonna need it.”
“Why do you ‘feel’ that?” Envy asked as Vengeance stopped in front of his room’s door.
“Just trust me on this one, I ‘feel’ that they need it.” Without another word, Vengeance opened the door to his room and vanished into it, leaving Envy alone in the hallway. He walked down the hall and headed back to his room, knowing that Vengeance was hiding something from him.
Tables turned now, Envy thought to himself, Before we leave, I hide something from him, and as soon as we get back, he hides something from me. Wonder if Deryn’ll get on his case about it.

It was around two when Envy finally felt bored. They had gotten in around eleven, and in that time, Envy had grabbed a shower, changed clothes, and unpacked everything he had brought with him. All that was left was to lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling until the final vote.
Wait, when is the final vote? Envy wondered, realizing that he could be laying in his bed like that until eleven thirty. Thinking, he got up off the bed, planning to ask Deryn when the vote would be so he could think of something to do to kill time.
“If anyone’ll know besides Pandora, it’ll be Deryn.” Envy said to himself as he left his room and headed down the deserted hallway towards Deryn’s room, which was located on the far side of the HQ, far from Pandora’s room. He was wondering if they planned that out as he turned to walk down the hall with Deryn’s room when he heard yelling.
“Bitch, I want a rematch!” Deryn shouted from inside her room, her voice drifting down the hall. Envy heard someone else talking in the same room, which resulted in Deryn roaring back a response. “Fair and square my ass, you threw the ball right at my face when I wasn’t looking!” There was a soft thump before he heard the other person cry out in pain.
“You ass, I make babies down there!” the person yelled, which was soon followed by another thump and Deryn crying out in pain.
Wait, was that Pandora? Envy wondered as he took large strides down the hall to Deryn’s room, grabbing the door and flinging it open just as Deryn started yelling “You fucking-”
“What the hell’s goin’ on in here?” Envy asked, cutting Deryn off as he stared at the scene before him. Deryn and Pandora were both on the floor, sitting on basketballs, a large amount of baseballs littering the floor, and Deryn ready to fling one in Pandora’s direction when the door had opened. The two girls looked slightly shocked when they saw Envy standing in the doorway.
“Nothing.” Pandora said quickly, looking embarrassed at the same time that her shock was showing.
“Uh-huh,” Envy said skeptically, “well I can hear your ‘nothing’ from my room, so can you quiet down a bit?”
“Sure, sorry.” Deryn said, recovering from the shock and tossing the baseball to herself. “Hey, while you’re here, you wanna play some Ball Ball?”
“Ball Ball?” Envy asked, now curious.
“Yeah, you can play the winner,” Pandora replied, also recovering before a stray baseball flew at her and hit her in the stomach hard enough to knock her off the basketball.
“I win!” Deryn yelled happily, throwing her arms up in victory as Pandora sat back up, looking both like she was gonna hurl and pass out.
“You’ve won two games, and we’ve played twenty.” Pandora groaned, sitting back up on her basketball as she grabbed a baseball off the floor. “I still think I’m winning.”
“Do you play this regularly?” Envy asked, slightly shocked.
“Yep, helps us with our reflexes.” Deryn said before Pandora hurled the ball, having it roll off her fingertips and hit Deryn hard in the groin, making her roll off the ball in pain, curling up.
“Wait, you’re not a guy, how the hell does that hurt?” Pandora asked as she looked confusingly at Deryn, who was recuperating quickly.
“Cause that’s where a girl makes babies, you dumbass.” Deryn said back.
“No it’s not, if that was where they’re made, then the bump would be down there instead of the stomach.” Pandora said, smiling as Deryn shook and lowered her head in defeat, like she had won a private battle. Envy said nothing as he backed out of the doorway, closing the door just as another thump came through the door, followed by Pandora howling in pain. “My boob!” At that moment, Alix came walking down the hall when Pandora kept yelling “I don’t wanna get breast cancer!” Envy just stood there, amazed at how much of an idiot Pandora was sounding at that moment.
“They playing Ball Ball?” Alix asked, standing next to Envy, whose mouth was agape in amazement. He couldn’t even form words at that moment, cause after the breast cancer yell the room had erupted with the sound of girls laughing, so all he did was nod his head so Alix would have an answer. “Ah, don’t worry, they’re having their girl time. Bonding stuff.” Envy unfroze from his pose when Alix was a little bit down the hall and ran after the brown-haired man, confused.
“Wait, that’s girl time?” Envy asked, shocked. Alix nodded his head in agreement, which only made Envy even more shocked. “But I’ve seen girls have girl time, and it was nothing like that. What happened back there wasn’t normal.”
“Who implied that those two were normal?” Alix asked, making Envy think, as well as remember why he had went to Deryn’s room in the first place.
“Shit, I forgot something,” Envy said as he turned around and started back towards Deryn’s room, which had grown eerily quiet.
“Be careful of flying balls,” Alix said back as he kept walking forward, away from the room. Envy slowed down and was about to open the door back up when he heard Pandora ask something that made Envy freeze.
“Wait, whataya mean Vengeance kissed you?”
“I mean what I mean, he kissed me.” Envy heard Deryn say back, sounding serious as she spoke.
“Details, or else I’m kicking that ball out from under you,” Pandora said back.
“Do that and I’ll kick yours out,” Deryn said back, Pandora laughing back.
“Okay, truce, but seriously, what happened, you gotta tell me.”
“I don’t ‘gotta’, but if you must know, then I won’t tell you.” Deryn replied, her tone humorous.
“Fine then, I won’t tell you what happed between Envy and me.” Pandora replied in the same tone.
“Works for me,” Deryn said back, leaving the room silent for a minute.
“Wait, he didn’t compliment your gun or something like that, did he?” Pandora asked, all humor gone from her voice.
“Nope, he said that I was too weak to defend myself without a gun.”
“And he’s still alive?” Pandora asked, shock ringing through her voice now.
“No, he’s dead, his body just doesn’t know it yet.” Deryn said sarcastically, making laughs come out through the door. Then talk about Vampires Everywhere floated out of the room, losing Envy’s interest of the conversation as he headed towards Vengeance’s room, ready for his own version of Vengeance’s interrogation.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to show the idiotic side of Pandora and Deryn, so I wrote this chapter. I didn't learn this until I was done, but I ended up making a Crow reference near the end of the chapter. Let's make this a test, and see if you can find out what it is, and if you find it then write down your answer in the comments. Good luck ;)