Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 25

Well this is new, Deryn thought to herself as she looked around her, I get shot, and end up in the world’s whitest Hell.
“Deryn,” a voice said from behind her, making her turn around. When she saw Pandora standing where the voice came from, Deryn finally remembered what the place was.
“Why, how did I end up in the warrior realm?” Deryn asked her green-eyed friend, who smiled sadly before she spoke.
“I’m so sorry you had to come here like this,” Pandora said sadly, her smile vanished, “But you did something that no one would do anymore, and I respect you now because of it.”
“What did I do?” Deryn asked, barely able to remember anything.
“You sacrificed your life for someone you loved, something not even I can do.” Pandora said. It was silent for a moment while Deryn thought this through.
“So now what?” Deryn asked after a while. Pandora looked her in the eyes and instantly Deryn knew what was next. “You have a favor, so what is it?”
“I can send you back, but I need your help to get my body back. They brainwashed Rose, and she forced me here, so I can’t get back into the body. I need you, Envy, and the other Killjoys to go and get my body from BL/I. I can guide you to where you need to go, but that’s all I can do while I’m trapped here.”
“Got it,” Deryn said, making Pandora smile, “Don’t worry, I’ll get your body back to you.”
“Thank you,” Pandora said, her eyes shining as she took a few steps back, “You’re a true friend, but please hurry. I don’t know what Rose has done already.”
The last thing that was covered by darkness was Pandora, smiling.

“We’re telling you, she’s not dead yet!” Deryn heard Envy say harshly near her.
“He’s right, she never used her second chance to get here, so she can come back,” she heard Vengeance say in a semi-calm manner.
Vengeance. At the very thought of his name, Deryn’s eyes flew open, instantly taking in her surroundings.
“Will you two be quiet for one fucking minute, you’re giving me a killer headache.” Deryn said irritably as she looked towards the two boys who were apparently arguing with C.C. They looked happy and proud when they saw her moving, while C.C. looked shocked and slightly worried. Dez popped up out of nowhere, making sure that Deryn was okay as she sat up on the medical cot, taking in view of everyone in the room staring at her. “What, do I have a sword through my stomach or some shit like that?”
“Deryn,” Vengeance said, a smile growing on his face, though when she studied him more, she saw faint tear stains on his face.
“What were you cryin’ about?” Deryn asked, confusion jumbling her memories.
“You see,” Envy said to C.C., bringing Deryn’s attention to the conflict, “She had another chance. You should learn to wait before you decide to go and set bodies ablaze.”
“What?” Deryn asked, anger filling her voice as she stood up, walking over to where the conflict was. “C.C., were you gonna try to set me on fire again?” C.C. stood speechless for a moment before she gave a high-pitched squeak and ran out of the room.
“Again?” Envy asked, slightly shocked.
“Yeah, never pass out around her, because if you do she’ll say you died of a heart attack and that you need a ceremonial burning.” Deryn said as she shook her head in slight defeat.
Help me, please, Deryn heard in her head, and remembered Pandora’s favor.
“Boys, come with me now,” Deryn said as she grabbed Envy and Vengeance’s hands and pulled them out of the room, yelling over her shoulder “All boys,” before she got in the hallway.
“What’s going on?” Greif asked once he and Vain were out in the hallway with Deryn and the other two.
“We’re getting Pandora back,” Deryn stated, heading towards her room to get her extra guns, the boys following her.
“What, but that’s a suicide mission,” Vain said as he kept up with the group, “Shouldn’t we wait for Pandora to come back, she has the power to get outta there.”
“I saw her in the warrior realm,” Deryn said as she stopped and turned to face the former Killjoys, “As just Pandora, not the mix.”
“What?” Vengeance said, his tone shocked.
“She’s trapped in the white world. BL/I brainwashed her or something like that, so now Rose is under their power, forcing Pandora to stay in the realm, while Rose helps BL/I.”
“She was poisoned,” Envy said, remembering the green liquid in the syringe, “Alix injected some sort of green stuff into her during the attack, and she stopped moving.”
“That might’ve been what brainwashed Rose,” Deryn thought as she started walking towards her room again.
“Anyways, we need to go and get her, before they do something that even Rose would regret.”

In under an hour the group was equipped with at least two guns and were on their way to the BL/I HQ, traveling under the cover of the night. There was a secret passage that Pandora made a long time ago that led into the Morgue Chambers, one that Alix never knew of, leaving it safe.
“I was a moron to trust him,” Deryn said, still beating herself up over the attack.
“We all trusted him, that’s what made it hard to fight him,” Vain said, trying to boost the morale of the group, but failing.
“True,” Greif said, nodding his head slightly.
Deryn, when the time is right, you must tell Envy something, Pandora whispered inside Deryn’s head. She stayed silent as Pandora spoke to her mind, memorizing the message while they traveled. They were walking for a couple of hours before Deryn stopped in front of a small pile of boulders that was next to a human-sized cactus. Without hesitating, Deryn walked over to the cactus and reached out for the arm that was at eye level. When her hand made contact with the arm, it didn’t prick her with the needles, she pulled the arm down, opening up the entrance to the tunnel right in front of the rocks. Before the entrance had time to close, Deryn shoved Vengeance and the others into the hole, jumping in after them.
“Thanks for the warning,” Envy said, getting off Vain, who had fallen on top of Vengeance.
“Sorry, thing is a time-lapsed entrance,” Deryn said just as the door closed over the entrance, stealing the light from the tunnel. “Anyways, just follow the wall on the left side and we’ll get there soon.” Following Deryn’s orders, the group started walking through the dark, and eventually came across a part of the tunnel that had lights dangling from the roof. “We’re almost there, the lights are hooked up to the wiring in the HQ, so we’re close.”
“Hey!” someone said from behind the group, making them turn around to see a girl with long black hair, violet eyes, and a dull black samurai sword.
“Rose,” Deryn said, slowly taking one of her guns out of its holster. Rose caught the movement and chuckled slightly.
“Deryn, do you really think that can stop me? Why don’t you just give up now, and save everyone the time, as well as pain. Then again, I haven’t broken anyone yet, so you can be the first, alright?” Rose said before she lifted her hand up to eye level and made a downward claw gesture with it. This made Deryn grab her head, crying out in pain as she fell to her knees.
“She’s crushing her head in,” Envy said, reaching for his gun. Rose saw all this, and with a simple flick of her wrist, Envy, Vengeance, and Greif were flinged back by an invisible force, only Vain stayed where he was. The claw gesture started to curl in on itself, making Deryn cry out in pain.
Distract her Vain, do something random, Vain heard a girl in his head say, and he suddenly knew what to do.
“Hey Rose,” Vain said, taking a couple steps forward to grab the black-haired girl’s attention. She stuck her other hand out and was about to flick him when he started dancing randomly, flailing his arms around as he moved his feet in random motions. Envy noticed that when Vain started dancing, Rose was distracted and had started to slightly open her clawed hand, releasing some of the pressure on Deryn’s head.
“Vain, keep going, it’s working,” Envy whispered, only loud enough so Vain could hear it, but not Rose. As Vain’s movements became even more random, Rose’s grip became even weaker, the claw almost gone.
“Unicorns!” Vain yelled, positioned like a sumo wrestler, before he started doing windmills while flailing his legs around, the world’s goofiest smile plastered on his face as he danced, and it worked. Rose took one look at Vain after yelling unicorns and released her grip on Deryn altogether, and started laughing madly at the spectacle before her. Deryn saw the opportunity and threw her gun at Rose while the girl was bent over laughing, the handle of the gun hitting Rose so hard on the head that she fell, the laughter gone.
“There,” Deryn said, walking up to Rose and checked to see if she was alive, the boys following her except for Vain, who was too into his own dancing world to notice what was going on. He finally stopped when Envy hit him in the groin, making him fall to the ground in pain.
“Ya did good there Vain,” Envy said, helping Vain back up onto his feet while he smiled, “You just won the role of the dancing fool tonight.”
“Fuck off Envy,” Vain groaned in pain as he waddled over to where his brother was, who was worried about Rose.
“Did you kill her?” Greif asked Deryn while helping Vain stay standing.
“No, I just knocked her out,” Deryn said as she got back up onto her own feet. Vengeance stepped up next to where Rose laid and picked her up, the group leaving the tunnel by the time Alix found where the tunnel entrance in the HQ was.
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend read Deryn dying and she sat on me until I brought her back to life, so now my back hurts like a bitch. Also, I always wondered what Vain would look like if he ever danced like that, so I hope makes a video doing it. I swear, I would praise them forever if they did XD