Status: If by some miracle you do like what I have here, I might try to update more regularly

The fabulous Killjoys: After SING

Chapter 2: Now

The white body bag slithered carefully over the stiff corpse below her, slowly blocking the man’s scarlet hair from view from the world. Rose was entrusted by Charles to carefully bag, relocate, and then burn the body in front of her, although she had a different plan for the corpse. Many of the goons here at the Better Living Industries did not know this, but Charles, or Boss, as the only name they knew the bald man by, was actually her uncle.
“Is the body ready?” he asked as the zipper reached the top of the body bag, entirely hiding the dead human, while they carefully began moving him onto the nearby table.
“Yes,” Rose replied, turning to face the man who raised her, “I just need help loading it into the van, and then I’m ready to burn the body.”
“How many helpers will you need?”
“Just one, to help me with carrying the body, and then to drive,” Rose said as she turned her head towards the white bag on the silver exanimation table, “I may be your niece, but I am only seventeen, after all.”
“Fair enough,” Boss replied, the top of his head shining dimly in the light as he turned to order one of the BL/I soldiers to help her.
Now’s your chance, the voice in the back of her head said, his guard is down, so strike him dead, like he did to all those innocent people, including the one you just bagged.
If I do that, then I’m going to be dead meat, not just because of who I killed, but of where I would be killing him.
Whatever you say, it’s your choice, but if you don’t do it soon, then someone’s gonna beat you to it.
“The truck for the relocation is ready miss,” the better living goon said, bowing his masked head slightly in respect.
“Thank you,” Rose replied, bowing her head back, “Your help is greatly appreciated. Now, you grab the bottom and I’ll get the top.”
“Yes ma’am,” the man said as he walked over to the body bag and grabbed a fistful of the white plastic in each hand, the feet’s shape now seen starting to poke outwards. Rose glided over to where the black face was printed on the white plastic, and gently, as not to damage or rumple anything, placed her hands, palms up, under the body bag where the shoulders resided and lifted up the bag, so as not to shift the contents in the bag.
“Let’s go,” Rose said, holding the upper body of Party Poison, as she later found out, in her open palms.
“Yes ma’am,” the grunt replied and lifted up the feet, the two of them carrying the bag towards a white van, both of the back doors swung wide open so that they could fit the bag through the opening. Once the corpse was settled on the floor, the grunt jumped out of the back, closing the doors behind him, leaving the girl with Party Poison’s body. Rose sat on her knees next to the white bag, her head tilted down so that her long black hair covered her eyes. She sat motionless for a moment, and then her lip curved upward in a satisfied smirk, which was quickly followed by a small chuckle.
“Bad idea to leave me with my mission,” Rose said, lifting her head up, her dark purple eyes now glowing a bright emerald green.